The Jones Residence

P. Jones

The Jones Residence is the home of  SCSD Deputy, Patrick Jones, and his pregnant wife, Bethany. The two have lived in the home for 2 years since they moved into the county. It was fit for a soon-to-be family of 3.

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2308

I had just got home from that case regarding that fight in the library. I was beaten, tired, and hungry. I unlocked the door and entered the house. I smiled at Bethany, who was clutching her large belly and watching her favorite crime show.

‘Hey, babe. How you doing?’ I asked. Bethany wanted to stand up, but I decided to walk to her  and sit next to her. I kissed her, and she returned the favor.

‘I’m great. How was work, Officer Jones?’ She teased me.

‘Challenging. Very challenging,’ I said. ‘We had two major cases, one was revolving a shootout between some deputies and a couple of bad guys, another was around a fight between two men in the library.’

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Badge 2308

'Oh, really? How'd that all end?' Bethany asked. At first, I was debating whether to let or know or not. I mean, she's pregnant and pregnant women don't need that much stress. But she's also my wife - the woman I love. Telling her was more important.

'Terrible. It was all terrible. Three guys were reported to have been fighting in the library, Dispatch reported that one of the men had ran off to the bathroom. I get there and I clashed heads with one of the deputies who responded to the scene and...I accidentally let one of the guys go and he ran off,' I began. 'Anyway, he runs off, and luckily, two deputies caught his ass. Then I saw another guy sneaking around and I...thought he was the third guy. I mean, he looked so suspicious. Who sneaks in a library?!' I ask myself. I'm not a bad cop, never. I hate stuff like that, I tell myself.

Bethany looked surprised, with a clear look of being the "quiz lady" dawning on her face. I had to mentally prepare myself for anything she was going to ask. The pregnant lady had some tricks up her sleeve for sure.

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Badge 2308