Reports of Drug Trafficking

M. Price

'I'm not sniffing any parts of that car. Let the dog.'

*I say, as I lead the driver to the sidewalk and opt to be nice, and sit him in the back of my car, instead of the wet sidewalk. His buddy is going to have to sit down on the ground if he can walk. *

'Let me know what he finds.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

* i chuckle at the comment by wagner as i move back to get my partner  after i harness him up we move to search the car* ‘ seek dope’ * i command him as he climbs inside while i also toss the car ajax runs his nose through the drivers stuff  and then the passenger side* ‘ seek dope’ * i command ajax again his nose goes  rooting through the stuff the passenger left behind when he bolted ajax again goes to the door and as i come around to check it theres nothing but a black zippercasw which i remove and open* ‘got something here, its probably a few dimebags of crak cocaine’ * i  place the case on the roof and then have ajax resume his search he paws at the passenger side quarterpannel i open the rear door and look not finding anything which tells me its in the panel itself* ‘ i move to wagner to give my report* ‘ i think theres product in the quarter pannel of the car i looked inside but dident see any i did find a few dimebags in a zipper pouch in the front passengers door  im stilll searching the car but id rather not rip that truck apart at the docks’ * ajax still on lead  is now outside heavily pawing at the rear of the vehicle* ‘might be in the bumper too, call a wrecker we can do this at impound or the evidence garage’ * i go to collect what  my dog found stopping at the rear on my way back for shits i drop down and look under  bumper not seeing anything but  i notice tool marks i get up from the ground and go back to wagners car and show him the pouch* ‘ looks like its packaged for sale but i havent found a gun, got a test kit on you by chance?’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I gain on the perp. He can't run for shit. I get close enough and jump, tackling him to the ground.*

'Shiloh County SWAT! Stop fucking resisting!'

*I put a knee in his back, snatching an arm behind him and cinching cuffs around it as I grab his other one, pulling it behind him. He starts to pull away and I grind my knee into his kidney, quickly gaining pain compliance. I cuff his other wrist and quickly pat him down.*

'Why the fuck did you run, huh chickenfucker? Got some drugs on you?'

*I feel some baggies and cash in his pocket, but no weapons. I start patting his waistband, and pull out a cheap handgun. I clear it and make it safe.*

'Yeah, I fuckin thought. Least you weren't dumbass enough to use it. I don't need to kill anyone else. Now get on your fucking feet.'

*I haul him to his feet, starting to walk him back to Wagner's car.*

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

*Not hearing a radio call answered, I see Wright walking back one in custody. I key my radio.*

"ERT, 208, confirming one in custody with 101. Can you start us another unit for transport?"

*I look to Patterson, he's got enough for arrest, but thinks there's more. He doesn't want to search with the dog on the side of a road, and at the end of the day, I'm the only one without stripes, so I can't make the call.*

'Yeah, okay, you're the boss. Let's go question the driver.'

*I approach the back of my car, opening the right hand door.*

'So, we've got a lot of suspect crack. We're going to test it and if it comes back clear, you're both going to jail. Your alternative is to talk right now. Tell me what's happening.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*I walk the perp over, sitting him down on the curb. I set the handgun on the hood of Wagner's car.*

'This guy has charges without the drugs in the car. How much did you find?'

*I nod as Patterson says he doesn't want to rip it apart roadside.*

'Well, you're the narcs guy, this is your bust. You sought the dope. I'm just here to back y'all up.'

• Haha 1

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

*I hear Wright walking up and setting the perp down.*

'Fuck you.'

'Alright, you're going to be arrested and charged with possession with intent and see where else we're sitting after we strip that car, which is also being impounded.'

*I read him his rights and close the door. I walk over to meet the sergeants and hear them talking.*

'Well, if you say tow it, I'll put the call in to tow, but we need another unit for transporting the second guy. There's easily enough to pull them both in, but our driver won't flip.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

‘ if you got tools in that swat truck ill rip the tahoe apart otherwise im having the car towed i got baggies packaged for sale in the passengers side and my dog hit on a possable smuggleing compartment in the rear quarterpannel unless we got a saws all i cant confirm on the side of the road unless you got tools handy so i can pop the rear fender off, did our runner have anything on him  if you got a gun i can run it right quick’ 

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Not noticing the gun, I see it and think, well that's another charge.*

'Five bucks say unregistered. Either way, make your call, and I'll go from there.'

"208, ERT. We've got another unit en route for transport."

"10-4 ERT."

*I look at the perp on the ground, waiting on our second unit and decide to let them make the call on what we do with the runners vehicle.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

‘ up to you wanna help me rip a truck apart scott?’ * i say as i move to the cheap ass handgun on the hood* ‘ ill run this   And we can get a wrecker started probably a flatbed incase i rip there truck apart’ * i walk back to 231 and sit in the drivers seat flip my dome light on and procede to feild strip the gun* ‘ well shit no serial on the outside what about the rest’ * i pull my multitool and get the screwdriver ready  and unscrew one of the grips the guns abnormally lighter then normal and undoing the grip i see why putting the grip back on i put the gun back togeather her then head back to the guys after i grab a few evidence bags* ‘its not registered no serial the lab can do the investigateing on it’  * i move to store the  gun in the bag we can do the drugs next* ‘ either of you got a test kit handy?’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'Not even a little bit. Evidence techs and a desk cop can do it at the office.'

*I watch as Patterson strips the gun.*

'Uh, I think so. You have the dope dog and don't have test kits?'

*I walk back to my truck, getting a test kit out as I grumble about patrol officers not doing their jobs. I hand it over to him as I walk back up.*

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

*As the two sergeants make the call to tow the car, I walk back to my car. 219 pulls up behind me to take away our other perp. Been a hot minute since I seen that unit actually being moved.*

"ERT, 208. We're going to need a flatbed at our location"

"10-4 208. Dispatching a flatbed now."

*I make some call notes into my laptop as the deputy in 219 takes the suspect off the sidewalk and puts him in his car. A few words are exchanged between him and the Sergeants, but I don't hear them, nothing urgent to me.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

‘ i have em just forgot em back at the station thought i had some in my bag’ * i move to one of the baggies opening it and dropping a sample into the kit as i hear the call for a wrecker* ‘ looks like we...’* i start as  test works after shaking it i see it change color* ‘ have a winner ive got cocaine here’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I help 219 get the perp in his car and fill him in on what happened. I walk back up to Patterson.*

'Alright, well, I think y'all can handle it from here, so I'm gonna go ahead and clear up. Unless you need me to hang around?'

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

* i shake my head at scott*‘ nah your good to clear on my end not sure what wagners gonna need from ya, ill bag and tag the stuff i found and you pulled off our runner then fill the tow guy in on where we need the tahoe at’ *  i shrug looking over the stuff we have while i wait for the wrecker to arrive*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*As the first suspect is pulled away and 101 takes off not long after it's soon just me and Patterson. As soon as the tow truck arrives and he starts talking to the operator, I key my mic.*

"ERT, 208, gonna be code 1 to station with 1. "

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

‘Tell the detectives to lemme know if they talk Wagner ill be ripping the truck apart at our evidence lot’   * i turn back to the tow guy as he loads the tahoe* ‘ drop it at evidence processing in the impound lot’ * the tow guy nods as he hooks the truck up after i secure the vehicle i key my mic* county from 231 were all clear from the drug call ill be following the towtruck to our lot advise if i needa roll to that fight” * i release the mic and move back to 231 poping the rear hatch  then proceed to store the evidence from everything  then after i sign what i need to i climb into 231 mark myself clear but busy and pull away killing my lights after i make sure the towtrucks safely merged*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337