Tactical Bureau Bullpen

Burke

Office space, located on the second floor, for tactical bureau deputies. On the forward wall is access to the storage, exclusive of armoury supplies, and on the aft of the office is the platoon offices for EDU, Hostage Negotiations, and SWAT. 

image.png

Walking into the bullpen, after having surrendered the larger equipment over to armory, less any expensed munitions, like the flashbangs, I take a seat at one of the desks and start filling out my after-action while I wait for the rest to start to arrive. There's already a few here from the negotiations team, since there's not much negotiating left from them to do, and hasn't been for quite some time. 

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

The Bearcat is parked and my gear is put away where they should be.  All that's left is to write down the after action report from my part on the mass shooting.  With papers in hand I take a seat at desk near Wagner who looks to be writing about his end on things.  Pity we can't just simply write we saw dead bodies, rescued victims, found the suspect, and neutralized him on this report.  No, unfortunately they have to be more detailed than that for a proper report.

SWATdeputy.png
Isaiah Greene
SCSD Recruiter/SWAT Team

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1512

swatbadge.png

Halfway through my documentation of who was dead when we found them and who we made dead, I notice Greene walk in. The most fun part of being on SWAT is the after action. 

'You good man?' I say. 'I can always call that M-KIT chick if you want someone to talk to. Or is that look just the dread for the mountain of paperwork?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

I stroll into the bullpen, cup of coffee in hand, and find myself a seat at a computer. Absolute mountains of paperwork loomed in front of me, even moreso than what the other two faced. Ah, the joys of being a supervisor when a perp gets shot.

'Good job out there today, youse guys. We did good.'

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

'I couldn't tell, I thought for sure you loved this shit.'

Good job out there today youse guys, we did good.'

'I think our shooter might disagree, but then again, that's how we measure success isn't it? That fire alarm mad dash though, that didn't go exactly as planned.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png