2020 Labor Day Party at Hawke's Residence

E. Hawke

Date:  The weekend before Labor Day

Time: Around Noon

Who is invited:  Sheriff's Department and anyone who knows Hawke as well as their friends.

DRA896-LVL1-RE-CO-LG.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The steak and chicken are marinated.  Hotdogs are ready for grilling.  Soda and chips are ready to serve. Savo is fed.  Counting on others to bring their own beer but I won't be drinking as I have a shift later tonight.  Suspect others have a shift later tonight as well so they might not be drinking either.  Well, that's why I told them to bring their own beer.  Heading outside in my blue jeans, Red Sox t-shirt, and sneakers I start up the grill on the front porch.  Wondering who would be the first to arrive I head back inside as the grill heats up.  Plopping my ass down on my couch I turn on the TV and change the channel to ESPN.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

• 4 weeks later...

*A few hours later with no one showing and I sigh to myself.  At least I'll be eating well by myself for the next couple of weeks.  After putting away uncooked meat into the fridge I grab a bag of chips off of the island and head back to the living room.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504