Forum Game: Who are they?

Blackburn

This is just a game I thought up while having fun refreshing this site: https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

How this game will be play goes like this: A picture of a fictional person generated by that site will be posted in this thread.  Then everyone who wants to participate will comment on who that person could be in ERT (such as their name and job) and what type of character they are (their personality and habits).  There are no right or wrong answers this is just something like a fun exercise that we could have a good laugh off of.

Anyone can post an image however they can only post one after 24 hours have passed since the last image was posted.  Images must also be from the site I linked above.

Anyways I hope you understand the rules and I will start off by posting this picture:

image0017.thumb.jpg.37e7fcf470fb4e27afc1e5ff1b1a5b3f.jpg

So, who is she?

(Next image can be posted by anyone after 20:05 Eastern Standard Time)

This is Nikki Neko.

She just graduated with a 4 year degree in art history CFU with her senior year being funded by an onlyfans account after losing her scholarship because she spent her junior year smoking weed and flirting poorly with her professors. She now lives in Crescent falls with 3 roommates and holds down a job at a vape shop that caters to CFU students