Mark & Evelyn's Home

M. Stone

Located at 778 Johnston Road, Kimberly.  Siting on ten acres of land the house is not visible from the roadway, with the front two acres of the property being woods. The driveway is dirt and has a farm gate at the roadway. No Trespassing signs are posted along the property line, and a security camera visibly watches the mailbox and package drop. Detached from the house is a two-car garage with double-deep bays, the back two bays being used as shop space. 

House.jpeg

House layout.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy Evelyn Hawke

51b45a440cada79080.jpg

Evelyn Hawke was born on May 6th, 1993 in Skowhegan, Maine where she lived with her parents and older sister. Growing up in a town surrounded by forests she easily found herself getting into fishing, bow-hunting, and shooting. Spending time with her father she gained an interest in sports which only encouraged her to be more of a tomboy. Her mother taught her to be feminine but she never really grew out of her tomboy nature until late into her teens. She particularly loved ice hockey and started taking up the sport starting in elementary school.

Her wild child rebellious age started kicking in when she was 14 and she often found her herself getting in trouble around town for various things. In high school she got into a feud with the head cheerleader when Evelyn tried to stand up to her for one of her hockey teammates. She was only suspended once but it wasn't for anything she did during the feud. Upon earning her diploma in 2011 she stopped playing hockey because the two year college she was going to didn't have a hockey team. It wasn't her first choice of college either but she wasn't able to earn a sports scholarship to where she wanted to go.

During her first summer break from college she got a job as a dancer at a club for a few weeks until a patron nearly attacked her while she was on stage. That was the first of two events which made her realize she should settle down and marked the end of her wild child years. The second incident happened at the beginning of her second year in college when she attended a party that almost didn't go well for her after she got drunk. After both incidents she changed her major and earned her degree in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement in May 2014.

After graduating college she found employment with the Somerset County Sheriff's Department in 2015. She spent four years with the department until she had to leave due to personal reasons not related to the department itself.  Moving south after getting a job with the Shiloh County Sheriff’s Department in Saratoga she now currently lives in Kimberly because she does enjoy living the rural life.  She now lives with Marcus Stone in his house in Kimberly with their son Luke who was born on April 12, 2023.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Marcus Stone

Dominic Sherwood (Mark).jpg

Mark was born July 22nd, 1997, at the Medical College of Georgia. He attended J.D. Lever Elementary school for pre-k through fifth grade and then Aiken Middle School for sixth through eighth. He played rec league baseball as a kid, and spent a lot of time around the local volunteer fire department with his father and grandfather both being involved in the department. He attended Aiken High School for ninth through twelfth grade. In 2012, he joined Eureka Fire Department as a junior firefighter and Aiken Rescue as an EMS cadet. He attended the Aiken County Career and Technical Center during his junior and senior years in high school, obtaining his IFSAC Firefighter II certifications. He graduated from Aiken High with a major in Military Science and from the Career Center with a major in Emergency & Fire Management in the class of 2015.
Mark got his EMT through a local class with Aiken Rescue. He left the agency shortly after and got a job with Aiken County EMS. He left Eureka VFD, joining the closer Center Fire Department as a full member shortly after his eighteenth birthday. He later went part time with ACEMS, getting hired by Gold Cross EMS as an EMT. He began paramedic school shortly after at the Augusta University Center for Operational Medicine, completing with high marks. He spent two years as a practicing paramedic before moving to Shiloh County in 2019, choosing to explore new parts of the country. He's since worked his way up quickly to Captain, and has found a committed relationship with Evelyn Hawke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke Stone-Hawke

No Reference Picture Available

Born April 12, 2023 at the University Hospital in Crescent Falls, Luke is the first born child of Mark and Evelyn.  While his red hair and blue eyes are definitely from his mother, his face is clearly from his father.  As an infant he doesn't do much except driving his parents crazy by waking them up late at night.  Aside from that he is very cute (according to his mom and dad).

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1909

Vehicles Owned

Mark's Vehicles

Mark's daily driver - 2015 F250 XLT Powerstroke

F250.jpeg

1994 F150 XLT

1994 F150.jpeg

John Deere Gator

Gator.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn's Vehicles

Evelyn's Daily Driver - 2014 Chevrolet SS

2014-chevrolet-ss-100448667-l.jpg

Former 203 purchased in auction

pd203.png

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

Other Property

Mark's Property

PA-15 chambered in 5.56

PA-15.jpg

Rock Island Armory 12 gauge

RIA 12 gauge.png

Savage Axis II 30-06

Savage 30-06.jpg

Springfield XDS 9mm

Springfield XDS.jpeg

Henry Garden Gun

Henry Garden Gun.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn's Property

Walthers P99 .40S&W

23901-DEFAULT-L.jpg

Taurus 605 .357

taurus-605-357-DA-2-B-REV.jpg

Savage Stevens 320 12 Gauge

1071446-01-savage-stevens-320-12-gauge-t

Marlin 1895SBL 45-70 Gov't

70478_1895SBL_Right.png

Mission Craze Bow

Mission-Craze-Bow-by-Mathews.jpg

Savo - 6 year old Border Collie

pedigree-border-collie.jpg

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing on my schedule today was a court date courtesy of being a deputy.  That was over and now I am home just in time for lunch.  So with pizza in hand I enter the living room still dressed up for court wearing a brand new black pencil skirt, black tights to match, and a white button up blouse.  Kicking off my heels I place the pizza box on the coffee table and promptly sit my ass down on the couch.   Opening the pizza box I grab a slice of the supreme pizza and sit back as I make myself at home.  Well this was my home now so of course I would make myself at home; I'm just making acts to make myself more comfortable here.  As a further act of getting comfortable I take a bite of the pizza while turning on the TV and kick my feet up on the coffee table.  The local news was on and that Ross woman was reporting.  The way that girl gets close to our big boss whenever something big happens makes me think those two are definitely fucking.  There's no proof though, just a gut instinct.  If they aren't doing that then perhaps it will be soon.  Yeah, definitely soon, I think to myself as I take another bite of my pizza.

While I'm on the thoughts of relationships in the workplace the thoughts of something going on between O'Reilly and the Captain are clearly there.  Something definitely happened between them.  The death stares they give each other at the station make it all to obvious something went down.  Probably involving that daughter of the Captain.  The one who shot me accidentally and I definitely did not hear a word of apology from her or her father.  Not one single word.  That kinda pisses me off now that I think about it as I take another bite.  Fuck you Captain and thanks for your concerns as I'm fine.  So fine I actually managed to fight off terrorists months later and get awarded the Medal of Honor for my merits.  That was a night to remember and, hell, I couldn't forget that night even if I tried and I have indeed tried.  Well it's not like that fight has been on my mind all the time.  There has been days when I don't think about it but still there are plenty days when I recall clearly on how that went down.  Glad Caldwell is doing well considering he really almost died that night.  Wonder if how often he can't forgot that night.

Taking another few bites of my slice I finish it off and grab another slice.  Wonder if O'Reilly and Russo's issue with each other drives the Lieutenant up the wall with having to deal with his superior officer having problems with a deputy underneath him.  Yeah, that's gotta give him a headache somehow.  Maybe I should start giving the Captain death stares too for the lack of an apology cause his daughter could have killed me if I hadn't been wearing a vest that night.  Seriously Rushole, where's my apology you jackass of a Captain.  Maybe I will just have Mark punch the shit out of him or something.  They have the same ranks so it should be fine, right?  Nah, let's not do that.  Anyways, an apology would be nice but I guess it's not necessary if he at least talked to his daughter about it.  Plus if he hasn't done so by now he's not going to do it in the future either.  He has talked to his daughter about shooting me though?  Right?  Yeah, I'm sure he did.  He may be an ass but he's not an idiot who doesn't know when to address issues as they arise.  Then again, if that was true, where's my apology?  Fuck you Captain Rushole.

Taking a bite out of my second slice I try to get my mind on other things as the new reporter, who may or may not be fucking the commissioner, continues talking up the news.  Mark's subordinate coming over here weeks ago to drop off that letter was weird.  She seems like she needs help.  Wonder if she got it.  Pretty sure she was Scrat's wife.  He hasn't said anything so I guess things are fine.  Though I never asked him to begin with so maybe they're not.  Actually are they still married?  If not would he even know the answer if she was fine or not?  The rumors are all over the place in regards to that one.  Though one rumor that is true is that Scrat turned out to be a decent deputy despite being a fuck up early in his career.  Pity that one Williams kid didn't shape up either.  Heard his girlfriend sounded like a cow when they had sex too.  Not sure how that got into the rumor mill but fuck it I never met her to begin with as she was in EMS working under that EMS officer I kissed when drunk once.

Mark was after her as well before we started dating too. So sorry Breslin, I happened to win this one.  That thought brings a slight grin to my face as I take another bite of my pizza.  Probably a good thing I snagged Mark too.  From what I hear, all those in EMS are a mess from the drunk one who keeps showing up late to the skinny looking one from Ukraine.  Or was she from Romania?  Perhaps Finland?  Fuck it.  All I know is she has a daughter and possibly had a miscarriage last year.  How the fuck is that bitch so skinny?  Does she not eat or something.  Well I guess she has some muscles though or how else would she be able to do that job.  Good for her I guess.  Taking another few bites of my slice I finish it off and grab another one even though I am just about to get full.  Yeah, this organization certainly has a bunch of fucked up people working for it.  The Hispanic guy who does maintenance around the stations and headquarters seems like he has his shit together though.  Well he does mess up the ceiling in the Captain's office when he is try to fix it.  Can't tell if that's on purpose or not.  Still not everyone in ERT is a fucking mess, right?

With that on mind I eat up my third slice and unbutton my blouse to get more comfortable.  As the TV changes from news to soaps I can't be bothered to change the channel as I fall asleep.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

• 5 months later...

It's almost evening when I finally return home from running around the county doing errands and such though it was mostly a doctor's visit, a trip to the mall, and grocery shopping.  Feeling tired as I walk through the door with one bag in hand and plenty more in the trunk of my Chevy I head straight to the sofa in the living room.  Setting the bag on the coffee table I lay down and call out to Mark.

'Mark, would you bring the rest of the groceries in?  I'm tired'

Reaching in the bag I brought in I pull the item, a stuffed toy penguin, out of it and roll onto my back as I lift it up and play with it's wings.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

Hearing Evelyn come in, I pop out of the spare bedroom.

'You got it.'

I head outside to the car, gathering up the bags from the trunk of the Chevy. Only one trip was the goal. I manage to get most of them, but end up determining a second trip would be necessary. I haul the bags inside to the kitchen and return for the second load. I close the trunk and head in, setting the bags on the counter. I start putting things away as I glance out to the living room.

'How was your day?'

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

• 4 weeks later...

'Exhausting'

Still playing with the penguin as I reply while I hear Mark putting away things in the kitchen

'But good, how was yours?  No, wait, don't tell me yet'

Setting the penguin on the table I get up from the sofa and walk up behind Mark.  Wrapping my arms around him from behind I've something to tell him and no time like the present to say it.

'I'm pregnant, we're having baby'

Grinning I let go of him and back a way a bit.

'Ok, now tell me how your day was.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

I poke around the kitchen, putting things away as Evelyn talks. I've got my back turned to her, my hands on a pair of open cabinet doors, when she comes up behind me. I smile as I feel her arms. When she gives me the news, I freeze. I can't say that was the news I had expected. I turn, looking at her in disbelief.

"You're pregnant? We're having a baby?"

I break into a smile and wrap my arms around Evelyn, hugging her to me and kissing her.

'We're having a baby!" I say excitedly once I break the kiss.

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

I beam widely as Evelyn repeats the news to me.

'A baby,' I say again, still processing it. 'I love you.'

I hold Evelyn close, my mind racing. A baby. A child. God, we weren't even married. Not yet. I hadn't proposed, although it had certainly been on my mind recently.

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909