The Blue Oasis

Blackburn

On the corner of N. 9th and Bay Street, Ft. Shannon

BlueClub.jpg

Founded in the late 90s the Blue Oasis Nightclub has spitting out the hottest jams to dance to in town.  Rap, Hip Hop, Techno, House, Pop, and R&B.  They play it all so you can shake whatever your momma gave you on the dance floor.  Dance floor is in the middle of the club surrounded by tables and booths.  DJ Booth in the back and a bar in the left hand corner opposite of it with two waterfall fountains surrounding it.  The second floor has private booths with a view of the dance floor for VIPs.

"Hold on, hold tight, it's not your turn to die yet
So long, goodnight, there's not always tomorrow
Hold on, hold tight, it's not your turn to die yet
So long, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight"

The song the DJ is playing might a be a little old for the club but fuck if it's not still dance-able to.  Swaying my hips around on the floor with my arms and hands waving in the air I am in the mood for it.  Tonight was about having some mindless fun to forget that we had to deal with mass shooting only a couple weeks ago.  So I came to the club alone in a tight blue jean mini skirt wrapped around my waist, white thigh high stockings covering my legs, black crop top long sleeve turtleneck sweater hugging my upper torso, and black high heeled ankle boots wrapped over my feet to have that mindless fun.  Just how far would I go was up to the moment and how things went.  Would I go home with a guy tonight?  Maybe.  Would I go home with two?  That might be fun but probably not.  Hell, three drinks in as I dance my ass off perhaps I won't go home tonight.

"So Holy Ghost, hold me, please
I don't need these needful things
What are these songs that I'll need?
I see this image when I dream"

Fuck those lyrics hit as I feel the sweat dripping out of my skin.  Is the heat radiating from the other bodies on the floor or have I just been dancing for a long time?  Who knows but I want to take my top off.  Still got my bra on so it wouldn't exactly be indecent exposure.  Well with my breasts feeling like they are slipping out of the cups it's probably a bad idea so let's not.  Just because I'm out looking for fun and trouble with my guard down doesn't mean I want that kind of trouble coming around to me.  Let's keep things fun but legal and damn the torpedoes.  Not into women but hell I'll take a guy and a girl home if it's possible.  Wouldn't that be just as fun?  Why do I suddenly want a threesome?  Must be the drinks to which I need another and with the song playing coming to an end I start dancing my way to the bar to get one.

"Most men lead lives in quiet desperation
Eventually, that desperation has to end
But first, head back to the crucible
The resistance will come to pass
Now it's your time to die
Put you in the dirt
Put you, put you in the dirt
Put you in the dirt
Put you, put you in the dirt
Now it's your time to die"

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2203

• 5 months later...

*I was on the dance floor dancing, celebrating a friend's birthday with a few friends, wearing a black dress that went to the middle of her calves and had high heels on, and a bracelet as well, hearing the music the DJ was playing and dancing along with it with my friends, when I suddenly tripped, I had missed a step, and suddenly feeling someone's hand grab my shoulder, feeling their skin on mine, and helped me up* 

'uhh hello, and thank you,'

*I'd smile and almost walk away from the kind gentleman when the stranger softly grabbed my shoulder*

Edited by Ghostfire

sd201dep.png

Deputy Amber Diaz
Unit 201

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department 
Badge 2205

*I'd softly grab the lady's shoulder*

'You're welcome, The name's Kyle, Kyle Petrovic, and I was wondering if you'd like to grab a bite at Mike's Diner tomorrow, at let's say, maybe noon?'

*I'd hand the lady a card with my name, socials, and number*

medic1-2emt.png
EMT Kyle Petrovic
M1

Shiloh County Fire Department EMS
Badge 2209