Mark Stone's Residence

M. Stone

'Only one? Come on, they've gotta have a brother or sister. Someone to play with,' I chuckle.

'I think I'd want two. A boy and a girl, at least. I'm okay with more, though.'

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1909

I smile and start to play with Evelyn's hair as she puts her head in my lap.

'Yeah? I like the idea of a big family. Sons or daughters doesn't really matter. But maybe a Mark Junior,' I chuckle. 'I want one son, at least.'

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

I laugh. 'We'll just have to keep trying until we get a son.'

I keep playing with her hair, grinning.

'I don't want kids until we're married...but practice makes perfect.'

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

'Maybe we should get married sooner rather than later then,' I say, biting my lip.

I smirk as she turns away and my hands start to trail away from her hair.

'Well...we could stop avoiding a child and see what happens...I mean, we're stable. Financially and emotionally. But, if that's what you want to do, then let's move in together. Officially.'

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

Oh serious question now has me turning my attention from the TV to look up at Mark.  It was eventually going to happen.  There was no way we were going to continue living separately and continue to live back and forth between both of our places.  Thankfully, because of that, the answer is easy.

'Yes, absolutely yes'

Using an arm and a hand to grab Mark's head I lean forward to instinctively kiss him after my reply.  This was happening.  The kiss doesn't last long before I sit my head back down in his lap though.  There's more I want to say.

'However if I move into your place, which I'm sure will happen, I don't want to sell my place until marriage or until I'm absolutely sure.  Cause I like my place and I'd hate to lose it should I somehow need it in the future.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

I smile into the kiss, pouting slightly when she pulls away. I listen attentively as she talks and nod in reply.

'Of course. We could even keep it and rent it out or something, get a little passive income. But yes, I do want to stay here. I love my place, I don't want to leave it. It's where I want us to be.'

I pull Evelyn back up to me, kissing her again. I linger more than she had, wanting more.

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

Well I meant because you have more stuff and your place is bigger than mine.  However I'm not going to pull out of this kiss to tell him that.  Instead I just latch more onto him as our lips touch and the kissing turns more into a full on make out session.  Suppose we're getting to the chill part of Netflix & Chill now.  Especially now that I'm using one hand to indicate that I want his sweats off by trying to tug them down.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504