Amber Diaz's Apartment

A. Diaz

*I'd close my apartment's door, and lock it, taking my shoes off then sitting down on the couch and rest a little and turn the television on and start channel surfing, trying to find the right channel to watch, pressing the channel button on the remote several times with the remote on my hand. It felt like hours as I channel surfed* 

sd201dep.png

Deputy Amber Diaz
Unit 201

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department 
Badge 2205

• 8 months later...

*I'd let myself into Amber's apartment as I had taken a picture of her house keys once I had gotten the chance and got a copy of the key. I knew she wasn't home right now as she had went to work. I'd grab her bat and go around breaking her cameras that she had around the apartment, managing not to get in the cameras views as he went around breaking them*

medic1-2emt.png
EMT Kyle Petrovic
M1

Shiloh County Fire Department EMS
Badge 2209

• 2 months later...

*I'd unlock the door and walk in, locking the door behind me and taking my shoes off looking up, I noticed that my security cameras were broken*

'That's strange... I didn't even get notifications about movement other than the disconnections...'

Edited by Ghostfire

sd201dep.png

Deputy Amber Diaz
Unit 201

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department 
Badge 2205