T.Moore's Residence

T.Moore

*waking up i hear a knock on my front door and i get up and through on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and walk to my front door and open it to the mail man having a package for me*

'Good Morning Mr Moore i didn't mean to disturb you but i got a package that's too big for your mailbox so you gotta sign for it'

'It's Fine Danny i completely understand'

*I Sign the paperwork and take the package*

'You have a good day Danny and stay safe out there buddy'

'You too Mr Moore'

*I Walk back in the house and close the front door, Walking over to the kitchen i place the package on the counter top and grab my pocketknife and open the package*

'I don't know this address its from Florida'

*I look in the package and on top is a letter addressed to me from...From Samantha Geer*

'Holy fuck i haven't heard from Sam in forever'

*i push the box infront me and open the letter and it reads*

"Dear Toby

I never forgot about you, I heard you became a officer from a friend we had who is working  around the Clinton area still. I did some digging and found your address and i see by your address your living a good life now, But i wanted to get back in touch with you. 

I'm doing good i'm currently living in Florida and working as a nurse at a pediatric hospital in Tampa, I've been down here for the last three years and have been working in Tampa for almost a year now. I've been in healthcare since I graduated from highschool, After i moved Illinois i enrolled in a nursing program at the high school i was attending.

Well i was out there i met a few people and dated a couple guys but never  really stuck with anything, Then after i graduated i dated someone pretty steady but after my grandfather passed away the dude left and never came back around, In twenty nineteen my grandmother also passed away and then i was kinda left alone so in 2020 I sold their house and moved down here to Tampa and have been a lot happier, Anyways i sent you some  pictures from my time here in Florida and some gifts i got from my travels.

I hope you write back i would love to hear from you again.
                                                                                                                                ~ Sincerely Sam"

*Putting the letter down i grab the box and look into it to find a picture of her and a little girl that i assume is her daughter*

'Holy shit, But why wouldn't she mention she had a daughter weird'

putting the first photo down i keep looking through the box and find some pictures from different states and a few refrigerator magnets from each state but that's it*

'i gotta find her number and text her '

*Putting everything down i go back to my room and grab my phone*

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2306