Supervisor Squad Room

Burke

• 1 year later...

‘Sir, I wanted to apologize to you about my actions on my first day in this post. I made a mistake, this mistake put several of our men in danger. I am hoping to grow as an officer, become better at my job. I have never had a day in my previous line of work where I had a man put in harm because of my actions. Can you help me, I have gone through the handbook. I have read policies, and I am continuing to work on the things that I handled wrong there. However I feel that I can learn better if I have another person helping me.’ 

'Police work is all about experience. You fucked up, Your going to fuck up again, Your going to make bad decisions. Those bad decisions are going to impact countless lives. Learn from those experiences. Don't repeat them. You have a family?'

sd220sgt.png

Sergeant Frank Bruno
Unit 220

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2049

'Yes sir, I have a five year old at home. Then there is my aunt who helps me. That's all the family I got.' 

*I lean back in my chair*

'If I can give you one piece of advice its this. Your job is to make it home to them and to make sure we all make it home. This city is unforgiving, Always assume someone is lying to you. Always assume there going to take advantage of a situation if they see your guard is down. If someone is threatening you take control and stop the threat. That stunt you pulled would have given him enough time to take you out and not given it a second thought. If I wasn't there telling you to get your gun out you would have been dead. '

sd220sgt.png

Sergeant Frank Bruno
Unit 220

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2049

* acter my traffic stop and with 210 handleing booking and evidence i opt to type up my report in the supervisior squad room,its quiter here then the patrol room or other report room and id prefer it stay that way even though my office probably is just as if not more quiet as i log into the computer at the desk i sat at*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337