Pubilc waiting room and desk area

Z. Russo

*I walk over to the desk to see the logs from last nights shift. The desk officer prints out copies and I bring them up to my office. As I move through the hall with my Manila folder I greet some of the deputies going on shift.*

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

*Coming back into the station I immediate see the Captain walking about so I rush up to him.  In a hushed tone so only he can hear I tell him about what I just saw.*

'Captain.  Was about to go on patrol when I saw Probie Williams stow a patrol rifle into his unit.  He left before I could say anything to him.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

‘ The one that looks like a cheap Photoshop job. Got it. Give me your radio.*

*Without giving her a chance to give me the radio I grab the mic off her shoulder.*

“400 to central instruct unit 204 to report to the platoon commanders office with any patrol rifles he may have immediately“

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

*Nearly tumbling over when the Captain grabs my radio I somehow manage to regain my balance.  Fucking hell Cap, your daughter shot me last month and now your basically manhandling me?  As the Captain let's go of my mic I put it back on my shoulder.*

'Ok, if you don't need me, I'm going to hit the streets.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

• 5 months later...

* leaving parade i make my way to the desk,the sgt im taking over for walks me through whats what before he heads home, its quiet right now,probably due to the weather so after i shoot amber a text filling her in about my punishment and pocket my cell   i set  my thermos down outta view after i take a swig of coffee waiting for lunch kinda hoping most people stay the frig home this tour while i settle into  the processing desk*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 2 months later...

* im on my way to the garage when a passing deputy stops me*

Deputy:’ hey sarge, you got somebody lookin for ya out front  per the desk sgt,something about a vet?’

* i turn and pull my cell checking my own calendar  i dident expect a house call of sorts*

’ thank you, be safe out there* i walk padt him heading for the desk when i spot the desk sgt looking through files* ‘ hey i got it youll have the paperwork as soon as i get to my desk’ * the sergeant nods as i step out to.... my neighbor?!!  Hiding my shock i address her * ‘ doctor crawford’* i smile opting to stay atleast somewhat professional as i extend my hand * ‘ what brings ya by today and this early no less?’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

* as i shake her hand i try to recall who all is still here before i turn to the desk sgt*  ‘ hey jack,mind badgeing her into the system ,i swear on my shield the forms on my desk’ * he shrugs then hands after scanning a visitor's badge If only for redundancy to the sign in she had to sign and i pass it to her* 
‘ right this way, was actually gonna swing by today for ajax’s annual’ * after she fixes her badge on i start to guide her back to the office, dont you typically work nights?’

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

‘ my condolences on your loss anyway its right through this hall’* still opting to be professional i lead her to my office,which i also unlock* ‘ a few desks have kennels by then but the main area is in the back, fresh food and water toys ectra eacy organized with dilligence by yours truely as i order it all’

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337