E. Koster's Apartment

Jimothy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

*Pulling into the parking lot of the apartment complex I pull into my parking spot and place the car in park, Getting out I notice an unfamiliar pull into the last parking spot in the visitor's section of the parking lot*

uh, that's weird I haven't seen that vehicle around here.

*I stop for a second and watch two unknown subjects get out of the vehicle and head around back I don't think much of it and go inside. Pulling out my phone, I call the apartment building manager and advise them of the vehicle.*

"Hey Marie, coming home an unfamiliar vehicle pulled in behind me and parked in the very last parking spot at the apartment building two men went around back do you happen to know anyone coming to visit"

"No, I didn't have anyone tell me they were going to have visitors"

"Okay, Well I guess ill go ask around and see if everything is ok just seemed weird I'll let you know about what I find"

"Thank Em "

*hanging up the phone I go back downstairs and exit the apartment building to notice the vehicle leave in a hurry, Walking around back I find one of the elderly tenants laying down out back unconscious but breathing calling 911 a medic is dispatched, Well waiting a deputy arrives and pulls me aside* 

'Hello Ma'am I'm deputy freeman from the Shiloh county sheriff's office what happened here

'Hello Sir uh I arrived back at my apartment and observed a vehicle pull in behind me, Stopping for a second well getting my gear back out of my car from getting off shift I then observed two middle-aged males one about 6 foot 7, and the other about 6 foot 2, both white get out of the vehicle and head around back.'

'Okay did you witness what happened to the female'

*turning to look at the female seeing EMS finally showed up and have started working on her I turn back to the deputy*

'Umm no I went inside and had the apartment manager and she said she hadn't gotten a call about anyone coming to visit so I came back out to get a better look at the car and saw it peel out of here so I came around back and saw her on her the ground unconscious and pretty banged up, Seeing that I called 911 and now we're here

'Did you get any info about the vehicle

'It was a metallic red dodge charger I believe never style I didn't catch the plate, The front windows had a dark tint on them at least double 5% on the front and rear side windows and rear window then maybe 5% on the front"

'Which direction did it leave in'

'It took a left on to Edison then I came around back'

'Ok Ma'am and what's your name

'Emilia Koster, I'm a deputy at the sheriff's office as well, Is that everything you need

'Yes Miss Koster you're free to go you most likely will get contacted by a detective from either your shift or mine depending on who picks it up'

*shaking the deputy's hand I go back around the front of the building as they load the lady into the back of the bus and I go inside going upstairs and going into my apartment I pull out my phone and call for a Uber to come to pick me up so I can head into town to the local bar*

image.png

Deputy Emilia Koster
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2204