Patrol - June 2020

Blackburn

*i get on patrol and head to Southern Ft shannon and start Passively patrolling looking for Traffic Violations when i come past a Minor TC no Injuries so i key up on the radio*

"ERT 252 south me out at the Intersection of S. 6th St and Broad St Minor TC no Injuries Requesting x2 Wreckers"

"Copy 252 S.6th St and Broad St will Advise when tow is enroute"

*I release my PTT and park behind the vehicles turning on my lights and get out and start talking to the drivers*

sd252dep.png

Deputy Tim Bradford
Unit 252

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2028

*After dropping the break in suspect off at the station we get back out on patrol.  Heading west on N. 3rd Street I keep a look out for anything.  At the moment I'm not entirely pleased the probie pulled his gun on the last call.  All he had was a bat and if he was carrying anything else the tazer would've worked just fine before he even had the chance to pull it.  Williams seems a little eager to make arrests, like a cowboy, but I want him to know that the job is more about problem solving than just getting crooks off the streets.  So as I'm driving pass Broad Street I keep an eye out for simple violations of stuff.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

* finally able to leave traffics squad room after my share of paperwork for our dragsters i head out to 251  and climb in after my checks  stowing ny gesr acordingly i should probably just beeline to the highway but my body demands i get some higher grade coffee in my system so i take a quick but needed detour through a dunkin  doughnuts drive thru and feed my caffeine addiction  getting a bagel as well then jump on the highway*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

*as the second tow truck takes the car away i get back in my Vehicle and key up*

"ERT 252 Clear back on Patrol South Ft Shannon"

"Copy 252"

*i release my mic and put the car in drive and head back up Broad St and park in a parking lot opening up the reports section on my Computer to start doing my paperwork from the Drag Racing call from last shift*

'hopefully i can get this all done before the next idiot drives by'

sd252dep.png

Deputy Tim Bradford
Unit 252

Badge 2028

• 2 weeks later...