I. Boorne's Phone

I. Boorne

• 6 months later...

*as i get back over to my truck my phone decides to turn back on and i see i have a snap from a dear friend i open the message and Begin to read it*

'Ian i'm soo sorry but.... But i just can't be friends with you anymore your a great friend and i love being your friend but i feel like its best for the both of us if we go our own paths i'm sooo sorry ian i really am ~ Vanessa'

*i drop my phone on to the ground and just stop... it starts to feel like everything around me slows down i start to gasp for air as my heart begins to slowly shatter i lean against my truck and put my head in my hands*

'FUCKKKKKKKKKK'

*i try to catch my breath but it feels like everything is coming crashing down on me i take off my hat and grab the photo of us out of it and stand up and grab my phone which is some how not shattered and unlock my truck and get back in slamming the door behind me put my keys in the ignition i start my truck put it in reverse and back out and then put it and drive and as i leave down park st i pin my truck sideways not caring anymore i put her picture on the dash infront of the speedo and grab my phone and send her a Voice Message*

'I'm sorry Vanessa i'm sorry for everything i've ever done i'm sorry for the Pain i put you through i hope your happy now i... i'll miss you vanessa you were good to me goodbye now again i'm sorry'

* send the message and throw my phone on to the floor board on the passenger side and get on the highway to head back home*

'Fuck this i'm done everyone has left me'

ladder1ff.png

Firefighter Paramedic Ian Boorne
Ladder 1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 2050