Armed Robbery, Shots Fired

C. Aylward

SHERIFFS UNITS, NEXT UP MEDIC UNIT, SHERIFFS SUPERVISOR. ARMED ROBBERY MULTIPLE CALLS IN REGARDS659 SHANNON AVE, FORT SHANNON, SOUTH RIVER 7-11

911 Wheres your emergency?

659 Shannon Ave were at the 7-11! Please send help!

'Ok What happened?'

'Send help he got shot!'

'Ok I need you to put pressure on the wound. Who shot him?'

'3 Black kids, They robbed us and jumped into a black Honda.'

'Is your coworker breathing?'

'I don't know. There's blood everywhere.'

*Sheriff's radio*

"SD units respond to an armed robbery 659 Shannon ave, Shots fired, 3 Black Males fled in a black honda. Caller states that the perp shot his coworker. Unknown if breathing."

*EMS Radio*

'Next up Medic unit respond to the shot 659 Shannon ave, 1 male shot unknown if breathing. Sheriff's units are assigned and enroute'

Lieutenant Charles Aylward
Shiloh County ERT Communications Dispatch Supervisor
Badge 1663

‘ hmm guess i was right with south river always having action,sucks a guy got shot for it though’ * i say as i flip my lights to 3 and turn my rumbler on keying up with the roar of the durangos engine and ajax in the background, i had been heading south anyway* 

“230,county show me responding” * *i say letting my mic hang in my lap focusing on my driving in this shit weather*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

*The dispatcher confirms multiple calls.*

"220 Show me responding."

*I flip the slide switch to 3 and hit the wail button on the keypad. I'm guessing i'm not going to be first on scene on this job but whatever.*

sd220sgt.png

Sergeant Frank Bruno
Unit 220

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2049

*Just as we're about to get off the bridge into south Ft. Shannon I spot a black Honda Pilot in the other lane on it's side.  Looks like it hit the bridge wall as it was heading north.  Passing by it I do a quick U-Turn and come to a stop behind the wrecked vehicle.*

"214, county, I have a wrecked black Honda Pilot on the Bay Street Bridge.  Have a feeling these could be our guys."

*Getting out of 214 I slowly approach the vehicle along with my probie.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

"214, county, I have a wrecked black Honda Pilot on the Bay Street Bridge.  Have a feeling these could be our guys."

"214 I'll send an additional unit. Can I get a unit to respond to the bay street bridge toi back 214. Going to need an additional to respond to the original location."

Lieutenant Charles Aylward
Shiloh County ERT Communications Dispatch Supervisor
Badge 1663

* im hauling  ass to the call probably honestly to fast for the weather but the tires are new probably  the newest in the fleet and ive got AWD,209 is probably nearby too but i key up and decide to see just whst this trucks got in it* “230, 214 direct, show me backing,break 209 your probably closest to me,feel free to stop or blow by” * i release my mic as i come up on the bridge i hop lanes and pull into the hondas angleing my truck so ajax and i are covered as i shoulder my patrol rifle over the hood while i step out* “230,214 got you with my long gun no movement yet”

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'You can put your rifle away'

*As I round the call and look through the windshield I see 3 black men inside.  Two are unconscious, doesn't look like they were wearing seat belts, and the third is trying to break the backseat window struggling to get out.*

"214, ERT, I have 3 black males occupying the car.  Two are unconscious, the third is trapped."

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

* i nod and stow my rifle* ‘ you guys good, my truck cant transport but i can babysit till we get a second cage here if needed, like incase they wake up?’ *i say as i start to approach the car*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I see lights on the bridge and hear the radio traffic.*

Perfect timing. Right place, right time.

'...break 209 your probably closest to me,feel free to stop or blow by'

"209, I'm backing 230 and 214." I say over the radio.

*I get out of my car and draw my pistol. I walk up behind Patterson and place a hand on his shoulder.*

'Hey there. I'm heading up with Wentz.' I say as I see Wentz approaching the car.

'Don't shoot me with that rifle Shaggy.' I say as I move up.

*I move up past Patterson and approach as Wentz starts peaking into the car*

"214, ERT, I have 3 black males occupying the car.  Two are unconscious, the third is trapped."

I overhear Wentz calling in the injuries.

'I suppose we better get dumb and dumber out of the back here?' I say.

'Let me see your hands! Keep them where I can see them!' I say at the third perp who is trying to get out of the car.

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

‘ kinda hard to pop ya with my rifle as its back in my truck’ *i say with a chuckle as i follow even though i can probably clear as im useless now but i figure they have a dumbass reason for the crime so ill stick around in hopes they’ll say it*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Scott comes up with his pistol out and issues orders to the only conscious guy in the car.*

'Alright, alright, my hands are up, get me out of here.  How'd you find us so fast.  We only just robbed that 7-11 3 minutes ago.'

*Looking at Scott I nod*

'Alright, cover me, I'll smash the window.'

*Looking at my probie.*

'Help me pull him out'

*Grabbing my baton I extend it out and walk around to the back of the vehicle.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*Listening to the radio traffic, something big is going down, I turn the car in the direction of the action, not responding, just... relocating.*

'Henry, take a look on the MDT, that call, the one on Shannon Ave, what units are responding? Actually. Any of them end in 0?'

'Cop shorthand?'

'No, just the on duty supervisors this shift are in units that end in zero. And I imagine half the department is going to that one.'

'You'd imagine right. There's a 230, and a 220.'

'Thirty is a dog unit, so 220 must be the sergeant.'

"2-2-0, this is Em-Kit Sierra, do you have a copy?"

mcitcpl.png

Corporal Diana Walter
MCIT-Sierra

Badge 2035

Shiloh County Health Mental Crisis Intervention Team Member

"206 is in the area."

*I cut my sirens, keeping an eye out for the vehicle. Sounded like I'd be the first one in now. As I come down the block, I whip into the 7-11 and bail out, quickly unholstering my handgun. People are everywhere, and they're screaming. The glass at the front of the 7-11 is shot out, and there's bloody footprints in the glass. Fuck.*

"206 out, hold the net."

'Sheriff's department!' *I call out as I step inside the store, being careful to stay out of the blood. The store-goers had cleared out and were in the parking lot now, and a coworker was behind the counter with the clerk, crying. I glance behind the counter and curse. Son of a bitch. That was not pretty. I holster my firearm.*

'You guys come on out front for me. Leave him.'

*I key up my radio mic.*

"206 dispatch the store is secure, but I need additional units on a rush for a crowd. EMS is clear to enter, we've got one obvious pronouncement and no other injuries here. Start CID and forensics. Keep the net held for now."

*People outside were starting to sound angry, yelling that I should be doing something to help out the clerk. This was not a good situation with no one else here.*

sd217cpl.png

Corporal Richard O'Reilly
Unit 217

Badge 1943

* i hear the traffic abd i have to take a second to place the voice* ‘ jesus firdt she rolls to a home invasion now she wants in on this, mudt be a slow night for hugs’ * i utter under my breath by now my tazers out as im not sure anybody pulled a less lethal im not even touching her rookie hour radio call just now Only to hear yrt more traffic* ‘ shit guys, you got this so i can back 206?’

Edited by Vanguard
  • Like 2

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

"206 dispatch the store is secure, but I need additional units on a rush for a crowd. EMS is clear to enter, we've got one obvious pronouncement and no other injuries here. Start CID and forensics. Keep the net held for now."

This sounds like a shit show.

"206, 220 get a crime scene set up, Is the caller there. Try and get a better scrip"

"2-2-0, this is Em-Kit Sierra, do you have a copy?"

Thinking to myself, What the hell does MCIT want

"220 go for Em-Kit Sierra"

sd220sgt.png

Sergeant Frank Bruno
Unit 220

Badge 2049

"Yeah 220, hearing some possible trauma, can you advise if scene is clear, we're going to be rolling to this one."

*I look over to Henry.*

'You know, if we don't keep reports coming in, they're going to send you back to the hospital and I'll be back to cleaning up drunks. I'm sure shots fired someone is going to need us. Couldn't hurt until something more our speed comes in.'

*He shakes his head, smiling and laughing. I try not to laugh as I know we're going to ruffle some feathers*

mcitcpl.png

Corporal Diana Walter
MCIT-Sierra

Badge 2035

"Yeah 220, hearing some possible trauma, can you advise if scene is clear, we're going to be rolling to this one."

"As per 206 scene is clear for your arrival. I'm rolling up now. County put me on scene."

I pull up behind 206 and see O'rielly has already cleared the store. I get out of the truck and put my cover on. As i walk in the store I see the clerk. Everything above the clerks shoulder is gone. I've seen bad but this is lose a week worth of sleep bad. The cash register is pushed off the counter and I can see what looks to be a bloody footprint on the counter. The packs of cigarettes on the other side are torn up, All I can smell is spent powder and blood.

'O'Reilly any luck finding the caller'

sd220sgt.png

Sergeant Frank Bruno
Unit 220

Badge 2049

"220 on the way. We'll roll code."

'Henry, ever want to play with the sirens as a child? Today seems to be our day.'

*He shakes his head, smiles again and reaches over. I push the accelerator and join the chorus of sirens en route to this scene.*

"ERT, MCIT-S, we're on the way to that shots fired call."

mcitcpl.png

Corporal Diana Walter
MCIT-Sierra

Badge 2035

“ 230,220  Want me there for crowd control or can i clear, 214 and 209 i belive have the perps handled” * i say into my PTT hearing yet again the hug patrol rolling to something borderline her job, i kinda wanna see her and bruno butt heads honestly as i let the button go*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337