Break Room

Z. Russo

Located on the second floor, adjacent to Human Resources and Financial Operations Sections.

spacer.png

Report writing/ Lounge area not pictured is the 2 vending machines and coffee machine in the kitchenette

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Using a little time at the start of my shift, before parade turns into patrol, I set up at the best chair in the room, and start writing. Man we had a lot of crap calls last shift to write on. So much wasted paper work.*

'Hey, Wagner.' Hawke says, sitting down with her own mountain of shit.

'Hey, guess we've got our little mountains to sort through before we go make some more paperwork, hey?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'The only part of this job I hate'

*Taking a sip of the coffee I brought with me I get to work on the paperwork.  Let's see there was the superbowl party fight, the labour dispute, the hit and run, and at the very end of the shift the lost rat dog.  There's a lot of paperwork to get through so I guess I'll start with the party fight as that was the first.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

'You mean you didn't become a cop to document everything? Everyone knows that's the most exciting part of the job!'

*I chuckle and put my head down to the papers. Smelling Evelyn's coffee makes me want my own, so I turn my chair and go pour a cup of the crappy office coffee. It's not winning any awards, but it does provide that little pick me up.*

'Wanna trade?' I say, extending my POLICE HOCKEY LEAGUE mug to Evelyn.

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'and drink that liquid shit? no thanks, I'm good'

*Not even halfway through this report, I'm going to be in report hell for hours, I just know it.  Taking another sip out of my personal UMaine hockey thermos I set it down and get back to reports.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

'Well, you can't blame me for trying. It's not good stuff, I can tell you that much. But at least it's coffee...ish'

*I flick through my traffic stop, moving to the pursuit, I'm gonna save the labor dispute for last. That one need perfect notes.

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'Dark, Caffeine. It's close enough for me.'

*Another report down, and today is starting to shape up. Maybe it won't be so bad after all. I look over and notice Hawke's pile moving much slower.*

'Detailed reports, hey?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'A few.  First one is for a superbowl party me and Caldwell had to break up.  The one I'm writing up now is the labor dispute.  Then I have the hit and run'

*Taking a break from talking and writing I sip some more coffee from my thermos.*

'Then last I have the lost chihuahua from Oxnard that me and O'Reilly happened upon while on lunch break.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

'Hell, I thought it was a rat too until O'Reilly recalled the L.T. mentioning something in his notes about it.  Thankfully no, we didn't need to chase it.  O'Reilly distracted it as I got around it and caught it.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

'I mean, I guess, but I gotta say I never considered playing a one-up with animal control.'

*Looking at my watch, it's time to get out, so I push together my files, and get ready to stand.*

'Either way, I've gotta go, I can't spend all day on this.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*I walk into the muster room and see Wagner hanging out completing some paperwork.*

'Good work on that drug bust earlier.'

*I say extending my hand.*

'Just because of all the bad press regarding southriver were going to put this on twitter. The media wants a war they got a war.'

*The civilian from PIO comes down with the camera.*

'Is this it or are we waiting for more?'

'Were waiting on 2 sergeants and a dog.'

*I text the ecidence room supervisor to bring out the the evidence and display it on the table. He comes in a few minutes later and we set up the display. Now we wait on the rest.*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

* after my  processing and ripping the truck apart aswell as a shower and change into new class d’s i walk in with ajax moving to start on my paperwork i should put ajax in his kennel but the desk sgt told me to head on up and report when i spot the PIO and the captian i  nod looking at the  display on the table* ‘ got a text just now  from the evidence lab i cant belive thats 25k of cocaine that truck i impounded wasent even full acording to the techs that helped me rip it apart’  * i say as ajax sits at my heel licking his lips from the ice cream i gave him* ‘ waiting to see if the detectives got anything but i think the guys we arrested arnt gonna talk’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*jesus, a press release and a photo op. Please tell me this isn't another camera happy captain I've got.*

'Yes sir, just answering the call. I mean, do I have to be here for the camera? I've never been the face for the front page, and you know this is front page work.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'I would like you to be in there, You did good work and should be recognized for it, And truth is I want to put faces to good police work. Humanize the department you know?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*Coming from the interview room I am looking for the Captain, Lieutenant, or Sgt. Wright.  One of the guys from the drug bust happened to actually talk and we may need to move now if we want to get more drugs off the street.  Passing by the Muster Room I see the Captain and others doing what looks like a photo op for something so I stand in the doorway and try to get his attention that I have something to say.  Preferably now.*

detfordblackdet.png

Detective Emily Morris
Unit 302

Shiloh County Sheriff Department Detective
Badge 1504

*I'm standing behind to the Civilian from PIO. Choosing to stay out of the picture so the focus is on the officers who made the arrest. I see one of my detectives waving me over to get my attention. I walk over.*

'Whats up?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'One of the guys brought in talked.  Said there's a storage unit in Kimberly at a 'Store with Us' on Wandel Ave filled with the stuff hidden in the objects they hide in there.  However with tonight's arrests they might be wanting to move the stuff as soon as they can.'

detfordblackdet.png

Detective Emily Morris
Unit 302

Shiloh County Sheriff Department Detective
Badge 1504