Break Room

Z. Russo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘ wont be an issue  i train alongside SWAT , ajax and i can go in whenever  sgt wright wants’

* i say as i look at the detective still petting ajax*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

*I walk into the muster room, frowning slightly.*

'I really gotta be here for this, Cap? You know I'm not one for pictures. Can't I be on some top-secret SWAT shit instead? Conveniently unable to make it?'

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

'Yeah you got to be in on the photo. But Detective Morris over hear has something for you. You guys are going to be going on a high risk warrant service.'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

*i grumble as he says I have to be in the photo, but stop when he mentions the warrant service.*

'Oh yeah? That'll be solid.'

*I look over to Morris.*

'We can meet in your office after this and do a quick brief?'

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

‘Hit me up with a plan after scott unless you want me to tag along for your breif?’ * i motion to the PIO im set as good as my 6 foot frame allows*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'Yeah, I'll call you if I need you to attend the SWAT briefing, sergeant.'

*I stand to the side of the best, resting in an at-ease stance. Patterson could take front and center, I didn't even want to be in this picture.*

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

‘ sounds good’ * i shuffle for the PIO i figure ill take point or rather ajax will* ‘ ready when you are’ * i give the PIO a look gesturing for him to take the pic*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 1 year later...

*I walk into the break room and take some coffee as I drink it while reading department policies. I'll do anything to stop being bored at the station. I patiently await until the lieutenant and captain along with that IA guy to show up and take me for questioning.*

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

• 7 months later...

Entering the Break Room wanting a hotdog for lunch but sadly the break room does not have dogs.  What does the break room have?  Well I don't know.  That's why I'm walking into the room to find out.   Of course as I enter the room an old song pops into my head which gets me kind of singing and swaying my hips as I look over the food options.

'Csám csám áj csiki bám bám'

It's really just that part that I'm singing.  Don't know what it means but I know it's from a song by a Hungarian band.  It gets played at clubs sometimes.  Looking over the food in the vending machines I really want that hot dog.

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

*I walk into the break room to see if anyone made coffee. I walk in see that theres a pot that was brewed recently. I put my "My favorite people call me daddy" Mug on the counter.*

*I give the new girl a look as I make my coffee. I shake my head as I go to the fridge and pour some milk in the mug*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

Looking through the vending machine seeing nothing appealing for my appetite my singing turns to humming but my hips still sway to the beat in my head.  Maybe I should take my unit to the park and grab a hot dog from a vendor there.  The park has some great hot dogs.  Well I'm definitely not going to find what I want here so I turn around to see the Captain standing there.  Fuck when did he walk in?  How long was he there?  I'm sure the room was empty when I walked in.  Kind of embarrassing to have my boss see me let loose a little bit.  Worse that it seems like he kind of knows me somehow.  Well he hasn't said anything to suggest he knows me but the way he looks at me kind of gives me that vibe sometimes.

'Sir, good afternoon.'

I greet him in attempt to play off having some fun like it didn't happen.

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

Seems pretending it didn't happen is not an option with the question asked.

'Well it's from a Hungarian song but I think it's just gibberish words to make noise like some songs have.'

Walking over to the table on the end close to the door.

'Kind of like how singers sing oh or ahh or whatever they can vocalize.  So not really words?'

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

'Because I fucking like dancing as well as music and it plays at the club sometimes.'

*I shake my head a little.*

'Got to be careful going out to clubs and bars. I know it sounds like a good idea but one off duty incident while your on probation can ruin your career. Shit even off probation if you have a gun on you while your drunk or get a DUI your fucked. Just please be careful'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

All I wanted was a hotdog that I knew I wouldn't find here and instead I get questioned about what I'm listening to as well as warned about going to clubs.  Now a weird question comes from the Patrol Sergeant.

'No, never met the Captain until I started working here.'

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

'Not to be weird but, Are you guys related? You look like you could be and it seems like you know each other.'

'No, never met the Captain until I started working here.'

'Sergeant, Mind your own fucking business'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109