EDP/Presidential Assassination Call 03042024

"Sheriff Units respond to EDP, making assassination threats against the president. Suspect stating he has a bazooka. 21 Cross Street Unit A, Oxnard."

NON EMERG >> MALE CALLER REPORTING WILL ASSASSINATE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES WITH BAZOOKA
OBV DISTRESS ON LINE, SUB CONCERNED FOR SAFETY OF PRES. DOES NOT WANT TO MURDER PERSON
REPEATED USE OF WORD BAZOOKA
LIKELY EDP, PROCEED WITH CAUTION
NO OTHER WEAPONS.

Dispatcher Amiee Tai
911 Dispatcher, EMD

Shiloh County Emergency Response Team
Badge 2099

Presidential Assassination? Hooo boy.

"ERT, show 204 responding, I'm going to proceed non emergency traffic to this. Do we have a subject description or name?"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

I’m drivin’ around in my patrol car as I hear the damn dispatch radio go off. "Sheriff Units respond to EDP, making assassination threats against the president. Suspect stating he has a bazooka. 21 Cross Street Unit A, Oxnard." I hear the dispatcher say.

I hear 204 responding to the call. Damn, I feel like doing my due diligence as a deputy today.

“Dispatch, this is unit 206. Show me responding to the call.” I say into my radio. I mentally prepare for a potentially deadly call and prepare to remain calm with the suspect. “Is there anything else I should keep in mind?”

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Badge 2308

"Copy 204. Matthew Hennebury, 03-12-2001. No priors, DMV has him at 6'0" 210lbs white male, blond hair."

I let go of the mic and clack away at my keyboard, reviewing another call when the speaker comes to life again. 

Dispatch, this is unit 206. Show me responding to the call. Is there anything else I should keep in mind?”

"Negative 206. News reports do have the president in Washington at this time, Secret Service has not been contacted."

Dispatcher Amiee Tai
911 Dispatcher, EMD

Badge 2099

*Finishing up some left over paperwork I hear 204 and 206 assign themselves to a threat call, I head out the car and get in and key up*

"211 ERT Show me responding non emergent to this, is there any Officer Safety flags on this address or the name?"

*Releasing the ptt on my mic I place it back in its holder and put the car in drive and pull out of the station and head towards Oxnard*

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

"Negative 211, no records on this address or individual. Be advised, caller repeatedly stating he has a bazooka."

Dispatcher Amiee Tai
911 Dispatcher, EMD

Badge 2099

I pull up on the scene and park two houses back, just to be safe. 

"ERT 204, I'm on scene now, I'm going to head in and make contact with the individual."

I undo my belt and get out of the car, leaning in to grab my hat before walking towards the front door. 

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

Wondering where my backup went, I head up to the front door and knock on it. 

"Sheriff Department" I say, stepping slightly off to the side of the door. Because you never know. 

"Sheriff? BUT THE PRESIDENT USES THE SECRET SERVICE?!"

"Well, the secret service is busy... Evacuating the president. I was sent in their place. If it helps, I'm wearing black."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*its been  a fairly quiet shift for me thuss far,aside from doing the whole  officer friendly thing assisting our D.A.R.E person with Ajax at a nearby school of which nothing happened aside from my fur missle being utterly bombarded by pets from children after demonstrating his search skills, im up in oxnard and curious and may or may not of been slow rolling wagners way i skim the call in the computer as i key up* "county from 230,may as well mark me on the EDP,was driving by" * i fire off a text to the D.A.R.E cop letting her know ill be late to lunch as i park my durango behind jerrys and head twoards him,following his lead only standing on the oppsite side of the door* 'any contact yet?'

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

I hear a person come behind me and see an SCSD tactical uniform. 

'any contact yet?'

"He's speaking with me through the door, looking for Secret Service." I turn my attention back to the door. "Alright man, come on, let us in so we don't have to force ourselves in, you know what the secret service gets like."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

* i give a nod as i try and peak into a window npt able to see anything  i opt to now speak* 'open the door sir,like my partner said the Secret Service sent us  to interview you,c'mon out and talk with us, both the Sheriffs Department, and the Secret Service are working together on this' * i give a low sigh andf look back at jerry* 'you wanna call MCIT or should i?,or should we just try to see if theres a back door or something?'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337