Men's sleeping quarters

K. Summers

• 1 year later...

*i stop when i get to the outside of the sleeping quarters as i am not a boy and point.*

' this is the mens sleeping area this is where you would go if you wanna take a nap or sleep'

*i stop pointing and gesture  for him to go i to the room and check it out while i stand outside of the room' 

Edited by Summer

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Whiskey Anderson
Engine 1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 2049

*As she comes to a stop I open the door and go inside. I come back out after swinging my backpack on a free bed and hanging my jacket on the hook next to the bed.*
‘Okay great. Got my stuff sorted out.‘ I say after closing the door and standing next to her. 

engine11ff.png

Firefighter Joshua Grimm
Engine 1

Badge 2102

*I see him come out of the room.*
’the next place I am going to show is is the storage. I’ll tell you mor about it when we go In the room. After that I’ll show you my favorite part of the station that is not the bay. Follow me.’ 

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Whiskey Anderson
Engine 1

Badge 2049

• 2 months later...

*I put my bag underneath my bed and lay down. I haven’t really slept recently. Might be because of my nightmares, the always reoccurring image of the collapsing building. Or maybe because I hear the screams of Kat over and over again. Nonetheless I fall asleep after a couple of minutes.*

engine11ff.png

Firefighter Joshua Grimm
Engine 1

Badge 2102

• 1 year later...