James Rogers Phone

J. Rogers

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

*i'm sitting in my cruiser when my Private cell starts to ring with a unknown number so i pick it up*

"Deputy James Rogers Shiloh County Sheriff's office how may i help you?"

"Hello Mr Rogers its Fire chief David Eveland from the the Shiloh County Fire Department. I regret to inform you there has been a terrible accident involving your wife Kathrine Rogers well at a building fire she currently is in the hospital and in surgery. We don't know alot right now but as soon as i know more i'll update you. And again Mr Rogers i'm completely sorry for this if you need anything please give me a call back at this number"

"What Hospital was she taken too Chief Eveland"

"I Believe Shiloh County Medical but i can find out for you sir."

"No No thats alright i'll head over there to see i just gotta let my captain know here thanks for giving me a call"

"Your welcome Mr Rogers again if you need anything i'm here for you and Mrs Rogers in this time. I gotta go now to make some more calls so i'll talk to you when i get more info on what happened Goodbye Mr Rogers"

*the Line goes dead and i drop my phone to the floor of my cruiser and start to push back the thoughts well trying to find my phone again* 

Edited by Jimothy

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png