Q&A with Character Game

Blackburn

Here's a game that I think we could all enjoy with our characters.  This is all meant for mindless fun so no need to take it too seriously.  The way this game goes is like this:  At the end of this post I will ask a question or a statement and then you respond to the question or statement with one of your characters while IC.  Then you will ask a question or a statement for someone else to respond to while IC.  The question or statement you ask does not need to be IC but your respond does need to be IC.  You can ask or say something serious or you can ask or say something that's a bit off the wall.

So here goes, I'll make the first question/statement and someone else can respond.  Remember anyone can respond to the question or statement so try not to say or ask something that targeted to a specific character.

'Didn't know lawnmowers could explode like that.'

'All the difference. Those Canucks got half the continent to themselves. Westerners and Easterners may as well be Aliens to each other.'

'Where's a good probie when you need one?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• 3 weeks later...

'Strangest? Got $20 to eat a milkbone once, you know like the dog treat? That's probably the strangest.'

'What's going on with St Gardena? Seems like their ER is a joke.'

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1909

'I mean, you definitely did make out with Hawke at the party...and you looked like you wanted more til y'all tossed your lunch. So you're at least bi, I guess? I don't know.'

'Are all the doctors here nuts?'

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1909

'What do you mean? If you're not crazy upon entering the medical training, you definitely will be by the time you're done.'

Why do the EMTs/Paramedics always seem to walk out of the EMS Lounge as Shiloh county med center with arms and pockets filled with enough cheap snacks to feed a small homeless encampment for a month?

md1.png
Dr. Chris Grant, DO MPH
Medical Director - Shiloh County EMS
Attending Physician - Emergency Medicine
Shiloh County Hospital Medical Center