Pattersons phone

J. Patterson

Black IPhone 12 with a  matching black otterbox case

Number freely given to everybody on his shift at the SD aswell as the academy, co workers can call or text at any time number also freely listed in ert/sd databases and databases of sister agencys( in and out of county) based on mutual aid policys

(unknown or unrecognized numbers will typically go ignored   but might be called back if they leave a message or text  unless its the press then they will be blocked most likely, call forwarding enabled for any official requests by SCSD or sister agencys( neighboring countys SCSD assists in included for K9 related requests or functions on off days)

Edited by Vanguard
bold = change as of 8/1/2023

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

• 6 months later...

*It's been a day or two since the shootout and the painkillers the docs gave me for the pain are incredible.  Anyways I've got my phone with my as I sit on my couch going through contacts in messenger.*

'I was gonna clean my room, Until I got high, I was gonna get up and find the broom, But then I got high, My room is still messed up and I know why, (why man?), 'Cause I got high, Because I got high, Because I got high'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*im laying in bed with amber and i grone as i roll over upon hearing my text alert for my cell go off* ‘that fed again babe?’ * she asks me as my eyes adjust to the brightness of my screen* ‘ no’ * i grone, toss my cell back onto my night stand then snuggle back into amber with a groggy kiss* ‘ just a deputy i work with  high or drunk texting me ’ * she nods then we both collectivly pass out in eachother arms after  a marathon sex session  we had been recovering from having been disturbed by my phone goin off*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• Vanguard changed the title to Pattersons phone
  • 1 month later...

*im a block and a half away from the school when my phone buzzes in the vest pocket i had put it in,at a red light i pull it outta my vest and after unlocking it see its from scrat,he mentions wanting to grab a coffee   and a treat for my dog,before i can replyt the light changes luckily i can go hands free as i put it in the cupholder* 'hey siri,reply to scrats text'

*text* sounds good be there in 5 *text*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 2 weeks later...

*Pulling out my phone i open up the number i have that says Sargent Jason Patterson*

*Text*

"Good Afternoon Sargent Patterson i'll be back in the office in about 3 minutes can you meet me in the detectives office then? ~ Tobias Moore" 

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

*im sitting in my office crossing ts and dotting I's on my report when my phone chirps from a cell number im not familiar with,with everything going on i shouldent be suprised  as for all i know the guys IAB so i keep my reply short*

' ill meet you there'- Sgt.Patterson

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337