Halloween Party at Breslin's

A. Breslin

*I get the keg out of my Jeep and drag it into the house. I throw it into the tub of ice and tap it. I run back out to the car and get my cat costume. As I walk in I see Callie headed out to her own party. She sees the costume.*

'Your 30, Don't you think your trying too hard?'

'Fuck you. I'm having fun.'

'I'm 16 and I can see your trying too hard.'

'When your my age you'll see that you still need to have fun.'

'When I'm your age I want to be in a relationship and have a normal life.'

*Callie off as I take a shot of tequila. That was a little close to home. I go into my bedoom and change into my costume*

image.png

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

For the Halloween party at Breslin's place we decide to take my car but Mark is driving.  That's fine with me as I wanted to finish putting on some makeup to go with my barmaid outfit that I had picked out.  Course I finished my makeup while we were still driving through Kimberly so now I've just been watching the scenery pass by.  With this costume it's going to be cold.  It is late October afterall.  However I don't expect to spend a lot of my time outside.   The case of Corona I'm bringing should help me keep warm as well; or at least make me feel like I'm warm.  My leather jacket should help as well.

71hbt91NCCL._UL1500_.jpg

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

• 3 weeks later...

Dressed up like a Top Gun pilot for my Halloween costume I drive my newish Toyota pickup through the streets of Oxnard.  May not have been intended to be invited but I've got my own beer and whisky which should be enough to put me on the invite list.  Now, as I drive up Park Street, I just have to get there.

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Landon Cook
Engine 1

Badge 2021

*I get out of my car and pull up to the house*

I loved the stares I got wearing my costume while driving up here.

*I get out of the car, and head to the back seat and pull out a large aluminum serving tray covered in foil.*

*Closing the door with my leg, I proceed up to the door and knock*

Knock Knock

The door is already partially open, so I push it open.

'Hello? I'm here to get fucked up and I've seemed to have lost my way.' I say nonsensically waiting for someone to acknowledge my entrance.

I hope Breslin like my costume. I'm actually quite proud of how well my self face painting job turned out. Drawing a skeleton face on yourself is no easy task. The bloody skeleton suit, while of a nice enough feeling material, is something I can't claim credit for it. It's a $35 costume from the party store, more than worth it for one night.

image.png.ecd1d7484171a7ecc84190027dc8e104.png

Generic%20Paramedic.png

Logan Sparks, Paramedic
Medic 2
Shiloh County Fire Department, EMS
Badge 1808

We pull up to Breslin's and Evelyn parks. I hop out, flashing a smile over at Evelyn. She had chosen to go the risque route with her costume, but I had taken a hard left into nerdom and had on a Han Solo costume, mock blaster on my hip and all. I grab the bottle of rum I was bringing before walking around to get Evelyn's door and the case of Corona.

"Hopefully you and Breslin can control yourselves this time," I joke as we head up to the door. I ring the doorbell and wait for Breslin to answer.

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Badge 1909

Mark parks the Chevy and I get out after the love of my life goes around my car to open the door for me.  He gets the case of Corona I bought too which puts even more of a smile on my face.  Then he makes the comment as we head up to the door and I just smirk.

'We if we don't then we'll just have to find the bedroom... or a closet.  We'll find something I'm sure.'

As we wait for Breslin to open the door I grab the case of Corona, open it up, and pull out a bottle.  Then I crack it open.

'Bottoms up.'

With a grin I begin to take a large sip of my beer.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

Pulling up with Rebekah, I start to question my outfit choice. Lesbian as a lumberjack? Isn't that just a normal Tuesday? I decided nothing too girly, so I went with a men's costume, but I think the muscles make up for the lack of beard. I do like my axe that doubles as a flask though. Who knows, maybe big strong lumberjill will get me a little friend for the night. Hell, I wouldn't mind coming home the same way I came here. Not usually my type, but, not too bad.

'Prepare yourself. I did warn you that the host isn't my biggest, fan, right?'

26347ddd7e324f863d145b9fff219de3.jpg

engine1acpt.png
Acting Captain Jennifer Noel
Engine 1

Badge 2001

I pull up at the EMS lieutenant's house and park. I had chosen to go the slutty route with my costume - the usual for me, honestly - and had picked out a slutty nurse costume. I laugh at Jen's comment as I get out and grab the bottle of tequila I had brought.

'Listen, it'll be fine. No one turns down party guests with alcohol. And they did say everyone was invited. So here we are.'

I start heading up to the door and quickly see that I'm not the only one that chose to go slutty this year. No terrible surprise, but I liked being the center of attention. Just meant I'd have to fight for it.

dispatcher.png

Rebekah Martin
911 Telecommunicator

Shiloh County Emergency Response Team
Badge 2102

'Thank god for the good people of Mexico and their liquid friendliness. Here's to bad decisions.'

Letting Rebekah walk ahead of me, I try my best to not stare. Badge bunnies aren't really my thing, but I don't mind nurses. Letting ourselves in, I spot a couple faces I recognize. 

'Hey guys, we come bearing gifts'

engine1acpt.png
Acting Captain Jennifer Noel
Engine 1

Badge 2001

Shortly after we arrive we are joined by Sparks, Noel, and someone I don't know but her voice sounds familiar.  The door opens and we're finally let in by Breslin.  Heading to the living room I place my case of Corona on the coffee table and take another sip from the bottle I had opened.  Then I take off my jacket and toss it on the back of the couch.

'Alright, let's get some tunes going.  Babe! Nerf-herder, c'mere.  Let's dance.'

Someone puts on some music and I just start swaying and swinging my hips waiting for Mark to join me.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504