EMS Duty Office

A. Breslin

Located on the second floor of the living quarters, the EMS Supervisor has an office with private sleeping quarters in the rear of the office. 

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

• 4 months later...

* i walk outta the duty room  as i toss the little bit left of my coffee in a trash bin i had maybe been in breslins office twice getting out of whoever else might be behind me's way  i move to sit in one of the free chairs but stop myself opting to stand while i wait for the rest of whats probably gonna be my final crew at the station to enter*

Edited by Vanguard

medic1519emt.png
EMT Bobby Ray Jackson
Medic 15

Shiloh County Fire Department EMS
Badge 1714

*Jackson walks into my office and takes a seat. Not really liking jackson and always finding him a bit creepy. He takes a seat *

'I want to preface this by saying I am disappointed but after reading the incident reports from you and your partner I did see that a lot of what happened to your trainee was out of your control, As I cannot expect you to babysit. That being said with my investigation you and Doug has cleared you and him. I just wanted to touch base with you and him. But your on the same crew keep an eye on your trainee if anything out of the ordinary happens or if you feel that she's not qualified to work on the truck I need you to let me know right away'

*As Smith walks in.*

'Have a seat.'

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*yes not fired,i hope i think to myself as i nod at the lieutenant ultimately opting to sit down in a free chair* 'will do lieutenant' * i do y best to tone back my accent but ultimately im stil a texas native,when she brings up smith  i cross my arms waiting for what's to be said*

Edited by Vanguard

medic1519emt.png
EMT Bobby Ray Jackson
Medic 15

Badge 1714

*id sit down as I look at Breslin well this not good at all this is all my fault I just need be calm and don’t worry about nothing it my actions I put the team in jeopardy well better say goodbye to my badge I sit down sipping on my ice coffee nonstop*

medic1emt.png

EMT Aylssa Smith
Medic 1

Badge 2020

*I walk in with to the office with my crew as requested, coffee still in hand. I take I seat next to Jackson and the LT explains the outcome of the other days incident. I maintain eye contact as she explains the outcome and our instructions for this shift*

’Understood LT, thank you.’

*I glance up at Smith as she walks in and takes a seat*

image.png

Paramedic Doug McGuire
Medic 1

Badge 0907

*As I hear the crew of M5 get called into the office, I see Jackson motion for me to join them. I get up and follow them into the office, stepping in behind Jackson.*

'Morning, lieutenant. Don't think we met more than in passing, but I'm Dave Wilson, one of the union reps. Mr. Jackson asked me to join since as we all know, any union member is entitled to union representation during any meetings with management.'

*I stand to the side, nodding at Doug as he comes in. I recognized him from his first jaunt here, he was a good dude. I stay quiet as Lt Breslin relays her findings, already knowing that both men had been cleared of wrongdoing. As the trainee comes in, I introduce myself again as a union rep and then look to Breslin, allowing her to continue.*

ladder31ff.png

Firefighter Dave Wilson
Ladder 1

Badge 2013

*As Dave introduces himself I extend my hand.*

'Pleasure meeting you, As you have heard the two tenured employees have been cleared due to extenuating circumstances of the trainee acting erratic.'

*Going through the lack of reports from the trainee.*

'Smith since you failed to submit any of the paperwork regarding this incident despite me telling you to and acted competently out of line and forcibly took a radio out of one of there hands therefore putting there safety in jeopardy I'm revoking 5 vacation days and giving you a command disipline for acting with complete disregard for your partners safety and your own as well as the subsequent insubordination with not completing the after incident paperwork'

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

“I completely understand ma’am also wanna say sorry too Doug and also Bobby for my erratic behavior and also taking the radio out of Bobby hands I wasn’t thinking straight and I promise won’t ever happen again”

*well my vacation to Hawaii is gone now ugh jay gonna be piss and are vacation is ruined*

medic1emt.png

EMT Aylssa Smith
Medic 1

Badge 2020

*I finish filling out the write up. I sign in the superviors spot and put an "X" where smith is supposed to sign. I really don't give a shit *

'Sign here.'

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*As Breslin finishes up the meeting, I nod satisfactorily. Sounds like the trainee fucked up and got what she needed.*

'Alright, all of you know where to find me if you need me. Have a good one.'

*I duck out of the room, satisfied with the meeting. Just a formality really, me standing in the corner.*

ladder31ff.png

Firefighter Dave Wilson
Ladder 1

Badge 2013

• Burke changed the title to EMS Duty Office
  • 6 months later...

*It takes me a few minutes since I went out and burned a cigarette, but I make my appearance at the door as asked. I stand behind Erika, waiting for Bitchlin to call us in. At least the union rep was coming. Good thing, unions. Took care of us over small things like this bitchy Karen. I'm sure that's what the complaint was about.*

medic7pm.png

Paramedic Tom Murdoch
Medic 7

Badge 2008

*After the medic asked me to come to the office with him, I had headed up while he apparently went out to smoke. Great choice, delaying your disciplinary meeting to smoke. Oh well. Medic of the year had earned it, or something. I still wasn't sure how he had gotten that title. But still, he was a union member and I was a rep. So I'd stand in the corner and make sure supervision didn't bite down too hard over whatever little bullshit this was about. I walk up to the EMT standing at the door, extending my hand.*

'Don't think we've met, but I'm Dave Wilson, union rep. Murdoch asked me to attend with you two.'

ladder31ff.png

Firefighter Dave Wilson
Ladder 1

Badge 2013

*Erika walks in and a few minutes later Murdoch and the union rep walk in and introduces himself to Erika*

'Hey I just have to talk to you guys about that stabbing. A civilain made a complaint I just need to check off the boxes and hear what your side of what happened.'

*I pull the email up on the computer, rereading it before I say anything.*

'So on that stabbing an off duty nurse tried to assert that your paitent was hers. Im gonna be honest. Everyone here knows thats bullshit and fuck her for saying that. She said she made a complaint about the cops on scene too but it looks like that was dismissed. But the reason your in here is that she said you gave her the finger as you drove off. Is this true?'

*I say looking at Erika since more likely than not she was driving.*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*After the Union Rep introduces himself to me I introduce myself to him and Breslin tells us why we are here.*

'Well the window was open cause the cabin was hot and I wanted to cool it off quickly and my hand was out the window cause I just wanted to feel the wind resistance as we were driving.  Don't recall giving the finger though.'

*Yeah that's bullshit.  Breslin has got to know it's bullshit but hopefully it's good bullshit.*

medic1-2emt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom
Medic 1

Badge 1315

'I mean your not in trouble if you did it its whatever.'

*I pull a picture of M1 up and show it to the two.*

'What does it say on the side of this ambulance?'

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

'Your driving around a billboard. Just keep that in mind when your on the road. There's literally directions where to find you to complain about you written on the side of it.'

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P