Patrol Area 2023

Z. Russo

*Leaving my Office i walk down and get in 302 and turn it on, Pulling out of the parking lot i key up*

"302 ERT showo302 and 230 available for calls, Notification in Oxnard"

*releasing my PTT i turn left and then left again and start heading towards Oxnard* 

Edited by Jimothy

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2306

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*after grabbing Ajax,im literally abnout to call dispatch and let em know whats up ,when moore does it for me,in typical cop fasion,i roll up beside his car and lower my passenger window on the durango* 'ill follow you'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

'ill follow you'

'Okay' 

*turn towards oxnard i pull out, Arriving at the address i Key up*

"302 ERT we are out in Oxnard please hold any calls for 302 and 230 for aprox 5 minutes"

"Copy 302, Marking you and 230 out in oxnard and holding calls"

*Releasing my Ptt i place my car in park and step out to be greeted with the victims vehicle, Turning around i head to the back quarter panel of my car and wait for patterson to get out of his cruiser* 

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

*after probablly the most uneventful trip in my truck ive ever had,we pull up at the address and i park unable to comfortably fit in the driveway i i nose up so im at least halfway protected as i tep out im blocking moores car but it dosent matter right now,ajax wimpers a bit as i hit my antitheft and close the door moving to moore* 'il be right back buddy' * i say before 230s door shuts,two steps later im at moore* 'your show,im just the security'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'your show,im just the security'

'This is the place, That's the Victims car over there, Well lets go do this'

*Walking up to the front door i knock and step back, A Male comes to the door and opens it*

'Mr Henderson?'

'Yes officers what's the issue'

'I'm Detective Tobias Moore and my partner is Sargent Jason Patterson with the Shiloh county sheriff's office, Do you mind if we come in and speak with you for a minute'

'Of course of deputies come on in, CHARLIE GET DOWN HERE'

*Entering the structure a Older Female comes down the stairs and sits down next to the male on the couch*

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

* i opt to stay silent,its the detectives show never the less by sheer training  as we enter i sweep the room in my head,for obvious threats,luckilt i dont find anything like a gun but who knows espically given what moore's gonna tell them,anything may happen when they find out there daughters dead*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

'Mr and Mrs Henderson, We Regret to Inform you that this afternoon your Daughter Rylie was found deceased by the community college'

*looking at their faces i watch the pain come over Mrs Henderson's face and Mr Henderson start console her*

'We need to ask you a few questions, Cause as of right now we are treating this as a Homicide, Would Rylie have any Enemies or anyone that would wanna get back at her'

'Not that we would know of sir, Once she left for school we haven't really heard from her much she's always been focused on school'

'Okay, Cause your daughter was seen being picked up by a male driving her vehicle'

'What, It couldn't of been her vehicle we've had it cause she didn't want her car to get stolen well at college'

'Is that her Vehicle out front?'

'Yes it is'

'Do you mind if we bring it back to the station for Forensic's to go through it, It would help us in potentially finding who did this to your baby girl'

'Uh not really sir, I think its time for you to leave my wife doesn't need this stress'

'Okay Mr and Mrs Henderson we will be leaving if you happen to get any info please reach out to me here is my business card'

'Okay sir'

*Standing up i reach into my wallet and pull out a business card and hand it to the Family and look at patterson and start heading out the door* 

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

*im not a detective but even i know enough that the request got shut down almost too quick never the less i move to stand with moore  as soon as im outta earshot i bring up my thoughts*' if anything theres always probable cause,not to mention the trash doesn't need a warrent,and its on the curb if somethings in plain view,or am i the only one thinking that dad shut you down way too quick'

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

' if anything theres always probable cause,not to mention the trash doesn't need a warrent,and its on the curb if somethings in plain view,or am i the only one thinking that dad shut you down way too quick'

'That was way too quickly i'm going to file for a search warrant for the car, She was last seen in that vehicle so its got something to do with this case'

*Walking back over to my car and open the drivers side door*

'I'll let you get back to patrol though sargent thanks for the assist if i need you again i'll shoot you a text'

*Getting my car i close my door and roll down the window, Grabbing my Mic i key up* 

'302 ERT show me and 230 clear of Oxnard"

"Copy that 302, 302 and 230 clear"

*putting my mic back in the holder*

'you have a good rest of your shift'

sd301det.png
Detective Tobias Moore
Unit 302

Badge 2306

'you have a good rest of your shift'

'you too,,and that sounds good,i  have shifts like every other deputy,but 230's a take home and 'ive got overtimer i can tap should something urgent come up on this,either way Ajax and i will be waiting  if you need us' * i say as i move to climb into the durango,as the truck starts i wake my MDT up and scan calls,shutting the door i pull away 'hmm,a powler call with a k9 request interesting' * i set my phone in the hands free mount* 'hey siri,text deputy jones'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 1 month later...

*after i leave parade and hit up a dunkin for a proper pick me up   i key up 230's mic* "  county,show 230 available and on duty" * releasing the mic i cruise the streets working on both my cofee and breakfast sandwhich i just grabbed while looking for trouble*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337