Fight in a library - Call Number 20230945

M. Price

I grab my probie with the sergeant's dismissal, and free of most of the flak, I walk her out of the main library, to our car. 

"This is why we give new deputies someone to babysit them. I saved you twice today. We'll call this number three. I think you owe me another coffee."

When we get out to the car.

"Alright, listen buddy, I talked to my sergeant, he's happy and I'm happy to send you off with a summons ticket for causing a disturbance. You'll have to appear in court, but you won't be facing jail, and you won't be looking at a felony assault charge. If you press charges against the other guys involved, they said they'll be doing the same, and then this all goes to shit. I'll be frank, she'll be Oak, and I'll give it to you straight. Sign this summons here, we release you and this series of bad decisions ends here, and you get on with your life. If you sign, you're not admitting to anything, just promising to appear. It means I don't need to hold you until your court date. It's simpler this way for everyone. Our jail smells bad too. I recommend you sign it."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Following Wagner out to the car he starts to talk to the suspect*

"Alright, listen buddy, I talked to my sergeant, he's happy and I'm happy to send you off with a summons ticket for causing a disturbance. You'll have to appear in court, but you won't be facing jail, and you won't be looking at a felony assault charge. If you press charges against the other guys involved, they said they'll be doing the same, and then this all goes to shit. I'll be frank, she'll be Oak, and I'll give it to you straight. Sign this summons here, we release you and this series of bad decisions ends here, and you get on with your life. If you sign, you're not admitting to anything, just promising to appear. It means I don't need to hold you until your court date. It's simpler this way for everyone. Our jail smells bad too. I recommend you sign it."

'Okay i don't care what happens, and its kinda hard to sign when my hands are behind me'

*Listening to the comment made towards Wagner i snicker and look at the suspect*

'Buddy just sign the thing before your mouth writes a check your ass can't cash we can more then easily let you out of those cuffs but we need to be sure your signing it'

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

Hearing my probie giggle, I wonder where the hell I found her. Or what I did to deserve this punishment. 

"Sign here."

I give Bagley a death glare as he signs, and I open the door. 

"Try to make better life choices."

I say, release him into the wild. When he's out of earshot, I look at Bagley. "I was talking to you. Rule 6, don't look so excited"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

I walk around to my side of the car, open the door, get in and lock it again.

Rolling down the window, I say "ERT, 211 is clear from this call." I hang the mic back up and look towards Bagley who genuinely seems to believe she's on foot patrol now.

"You want to learn police work, or you want to be a smart ass?"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*watching Wagner get in the car i walk to the passenger side door to find out its locked and watch him roll the window down as marks 211 clear from the scene*

"ERT, 211 is clear from this call." 

*Getting a shear look of shock on my face he puts the Mic back and looks at me*

"You want to learn police work, or you want to be a smart ass?"

'Learn police work sir, I'm sorry about my comment i was trying to make things light after what happened'

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

I did some last minute things in my notebook. I was still pretty pissed about what I did wrong. I had a lot to learn.

Realizing that I did what I was supposed to do at the scene, partially anyway, I decided to hop off the call and go on patrol.

‘Hey, ERT. This is 202, show me clear from this call. Thanks.’ I say into my radio.

As I hop into my car, I contemplate what I can do the right way in my next call, whenever that would be.

sd206dep.png

Deputy Pat Jones
Unit 206

Badge 2308

'Learn police work sir, I'm sorry about my comment i was trying to make things light after what happened'

I unlock the door and let her in. When she sits down, I look over.

"There's light and there's sarcasm and I think you need to learn the difference between. Let's roll. I think the lieutenant is looking for us in his office."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• Alpha locked this topic