Patrol - March 2020

Blackburn

'Oh jesus. Okay, so you're incompetent but willing to learn. Who are you related to at the department?'

*While I wait for his answer, I key the radar, locking on the first target, under the limit.*

'Simple operation. Point, press this one to lock, this one to unlock. Lock a speed that is over, and then we pull him over. Since I value my personal space, and don't particularly like you yet, you stay on that side, and run the switch. Don't fuck it up, and don't cross the console. And also, you'll walk back to the station if you touch the radio. Just sayin'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*i flip the switch to lock on to the next target 35 in a 25*

'umm im not relat.... we got one that olive drab Challenger 35 in a 25 10 over'

*looks at plate CHAV8L* 

Edited by Jimothy

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

'Not related. You sure? So what dirt you got on the sheriff? There's no way you got through the academy without dirt on someone.'

*I look at him, fully aware I ignored his speeding. He locked it, and the Charger has no problem to get up to 35 and beyond. Rule #4. I haven't even touched the shifter yet.*

'Oh, and it's called F8 Green, not olive drab, it's a sports car, not a Huey.'

*I shift down into drive, and pull into traffic, giving a bit of power to the engine and having it purr as I speed up to catch the car. I already see brake lights lighting up across the street. Who am I stopping tonight?*

'Go ahead Scrat, you can use the laptop. Run his tags.'

*I push the MDT towards him and when traffic all slows down, I flick the position switch to 3 on the siren control panel to get through the cars to our friendly challenger.*

'Know what the penalty is for 10mph over?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*i type into the MDT CHAV8L... And they come back clean and Clear Registered owner is Zane Holmestead*

'Tags clean and clear Registered owner should be Zane Holmestead... and if i remember right isn't it a 50$ Fine?!? has its the Lowest Bracket'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

'Read that as basically worthless. We'll see what's happening though.'

*As the subject pulls to the right, I key the mic*

"ERT, 208, I'm going to be at a traffic stop in front of Michael's Jewellers. Green Challenger, Charlie Hotel Alpha, Victor 8 Lima."

*I look over to Scrat, to see what he's going to do next, as I shift the car into park.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• Blackburn changed the title to Patrol - March 2020
  • Blackburn locked this topic