Parking Lot

Z. Russo

• 5 months later...

After getting assigned my unit and leaving the Parade Room, I head straight to the quartermaster to collect my keys and other issue equipment that I will need for the day. Once I acquire everything I then head out to the parking lot to find unit 206. After locating it I store my bags and equipment in their usual places and begin my preshift check on the vehicle. Once done I finish by testing the lights and sirens and make my way out of the lot and start my shift by heading to South Fort Shannon.

Edited by Complaicant

sd207dep.png

Deputy Ron Barrillo 
Unit 207

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2304

• 5 weeks later...

"So, Bagley, you never answered me earlier. Ever drive a police car?"

'other then when we did EVOC in the academy no'

*getting to the car i put our extra equipment we got from the Armory in the car and wait to find out what wagner wants me to do next*

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2350

"Good, well today you're not going to learn. I like my life living, and no offense, but my experience rookies tend to make that less likely. Now, my last rookie, he had a few rules to learn, and he ended up winning a couple awards for learning them. Or at least because he learned them. I advise you take notes. There will be a test." I toss my bag in the back and walk around to the driver's door. Looking at the MDT, I mark us available as Rogers gets in.

"So, you ready for the most important rule?"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

"Good, well today you're not going to learn. I like my life living, and no offense, but my experience rookies tend to make that less likely. Now, my last rookie, he had a few rules to learn, and he ended up winning a couple awards for learning them. Or at least because he learned them. I advise you take notes. There will be a test."

'Okay well i'm ready to learn'

*i walk around to the passenger side and get in as my fto marks us Available on the MDT* 

'So, you ready for the most important rule' 

'I Guess?'

sd211dep.png

Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

"I mean, normally, I pay. I'm a senior officer, I'm making a coffee and a half extra every hour I'm babysitting and I also have been working for a long while and have a nice savings account. But I appreciate the offer. Guess we'll be going to starbucks since you're paying."

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

"I mean, normally, I pay. I'm a senior officer, I'm making a coffee and a half extra every hour I'm babysitting and I also have been working for a long while and have a nice savings account. But I appreciate the offer. Guess we'll be going to starbucks since you're paying."

'Sounds good to me'

sd211dep.png

Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

• 3 weeks later...

*Getting down to 211 I Open up the trunk and open the black bag and start searching, Not finding any Rounds i unholster my pistol and unrack the round that's in the chamber and a couple rounds from the mag and place them in the bag, Counting the 6 bullets i "found" i grab my rounds and place them back in my mag and put it back in my service pistol and rerack a round and place it back in the holster*

'He tried to get me but i'll get him'

*Going around to the passenger seat of the cart i take out my note book and start my report* 

sd211dep.png

Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

I would walk into the parking lot and look at the few vehicles there, seeing the 3 digit numbers and finding 214 relatively easily. I stand by the hood of the car and look at Wentz to see what he had in mind.

sd214dep.png
Probationary Deputy Maxwell Hill
Unit 214

Badge 2309

"The engine is usually there, and a little beyond our scope of checking. Fleet does that, let's go to the truck first" I say with a chuckle. "Basically we're checking for all the equipment that should be in here, Cones, strips, etc. I don't take a patrol rifle but if I did, we'd check stuff in here for that too. Did they give you the list at the academy?" I say opening the liftgate

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

Upon hearing this, I would pull out my wallet and pull out a ripped piece of a sticky note with small writing, basically stating everything that a normal patrol vehicle should have as I head to the back of the car, standing beside Wentz.

"Left it in my locker. Cones, Surgical Gloves, fire extinguisher First Aid Kit?" 

sd214dep.png
Probationary Deputy Maxwell Hill
Unit 214

Badge 2309

Fairly impressed that he didn't try to memorize and just whipped out his list. 

"Well, whatever works. That's correct. Alright, come on, get in the passenger seat, I'll take you over the stuff you'll need to know for patrol."

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png