Memorial Day Party - M. Stone's Residence

M. Stone

*Dancing back to the table I pause for a bit as I pour another shot for myself and down it.  Shot number six.  Ignoring the talks of a drinking contest, who cares who can out drink whom, I dance my way back out to the yard.  Then I remember I hate this song so I stop dancing and walk back to the table.  Grabbing my phone from my purse I open up the Samsung music app and play 'Sin with a Grin' by Shinedown.  Happy with my choice I set my phone down on the table and slam down a 7th shot of tequila before skipping back out to the yard where I resume dancing.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I pound another shot as Hawke is dancing.*

'She's so hot, Fuck it.'

*I get up and stagger over to her. I begin making out with her, Shes just as trashed as am so I feel her tongue in my mouth.*

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*My dancing gets interrupted when Breslin comes over and starts kissing me.  Well this unexpected.  Kinda nice.  Wrapping my arms around her waist I kiss her back and soon enough we're making out.  Is that her tongue in my mouth or is that mine in hers?  Hell I'm too drunk to know myself.  Still could have another 3 or 4 shots though.  Hell, it's hot right now.  Did my hand just grab her ass?  Yeah it's hot, I wanna take off my clothes to cool off.  Hey the music's pretty good.  Oh, right, it's coming from my phone so of course I like it.  As we make out I just slowly sway my hips to keep up with the music.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*I pound a shot with Breslin, already pouring three more as she says something and staggers down the steps to the yard. I take the second shot and look up, my mouth falling open slightly as I watch the two girls begin to make out. Holy shit, this was really happening in my backyard. Two girls I was interested in. Together. In MY backyard. I pinch my arm, wondering if I had passed out drunk and was dreaming. I knew I was toasted, but I didn't remember passing out. Although, I suppose you never really do. I hesitate before taking a swig of the tequila and stumbling down the steps myself. Might as well shoot my shot at making the twosome three.*

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Badge 1909

*Feeling a hand on my assI lose my footing and fall down on top of Hawke. We catch ourselves and continue to make out.*

*Wondering if I am a lesbian or if its just the tequila. I place a hand on Hawkes chest, I haven't been this drunk in a while.*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*Feeling hands on my chest that feels good.  I like men but girls aren't so bad either.  Ok, I'm sure that's the tequila putting thoughts into my head but who cares.  This is nice.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*Feeling Breslin's hands move around my back and try to unhook something makes me smirk a bit as we continue to make out.  She probably thinks I'm wearing a bra but I'm not wearing one with the sundress I decided to put on for this party.  It's cute that she's so drunk like I am and I can certainly feel something.  Something stirring in my stomach.  Something warm like butterflies.  Yes that feeling.  Pulling my lips away from her I have got to tell her how I feel.*

'I got to throw up, excuse me'

*In a hurry I get up to my feet and scurry over to the nearest bush I can find.  Bending over I put one hand on my stomach as my mouth opens up on it's own and the bacon cheeseburger I had earlier smoothly reverses course up from my stomach through my esophagus and out my mouth.  The tequila and beer comes out with it.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*As I stumble down the steps, I realize I'm definitely way drunker than I had thought. I trip on the bottom step but catch myself, leaning on the rail so I don't fall over. I look over to the pair, trying not to stare. It was hard not to. Damn, it really was hard. I pull myself back up to my feet as Hawke jumps up, running to a bush. I try to ignore the sound as she heaves, and walk over to Brealin, offering my hand to her as she lays there.*

'Need a hand getting up?' *I slur my words, trying not to sway with the wind as I offer to help her up. I felt like I could fall over at any point, but oh well.*

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

*As Hawke pushes me off to throw up. I see someone walk up to me. Looking up I see its stone. He gives me a hand to get up.*

'I made out with the hot cop.'

*I say as I get up and look in his eye.*

'Shes a lightweight.'

*Oh fuck, I push Stone out of the way as I feel my lunch wanting to make a reappearance. I *

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

I get out of the driver's seat of the car, a women gets out of the passenger seat. She's relatively tall, trim, yet well built, with long black wavy locks. The open light worn denim colored long sleeve shirt contrasts nicely with the white short sleeve shirt she has underneath. Worn denim skinny jeans and flat light brown shoes complete the ensemble.

*I hear music playing pretty loud as I walk up to the house.*

'Well, the music's still going....that's a good sign..' I say as we walk around to the side of the house, towards the music.

'See...I told you we'd be able to hang out with Adrian AND make your stupid party.' The woman says as she walks next to me. 

'Yeah...well...you don't know these people like I do. They hit it pretty hard in the paint and it typically finishes quickly.' I say to her.

'That's what she said....' the woman replies to me with a smile.

I let out a sarcastic laugh: 'hE hE hE'

*The music grows louder until I finally round the side of the house where the party is ongoing.*

I see Hawke vomiting and Breslin mumbling in drunkenese on the floor as Stone stumbling near her.

'Case and point' I say the my arm extended, revealing the scene of drunken debauchery in front of us.

*I walk up to the group*

'Heeeyyyy!! Looks like I got some catching up to do' I say to the group over the loud music with my hands thrown in the air.

Edited by Chris07

Generic%20Paramedic.png

Logan Sparks, Paramedic
Medic 2
Shiloh County Fire Department, EMS
Badge 1808

*I help Alyssa to her feet, chuckling as she says she made out with the hot cop. I nod.*

'You sure did. You were going for more.  And you're not exactly a heavyweight yourself.'

*I quickly step aside as she turns green, not wanting to get splattered.*

'Heyy! Its sparks! Someone get this man a shot!'

*I slur each and every word, grinning as he walks up. Better late than never.*

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

*Once I'm done tossing up my lunch I straighten up and start walking towards the house still feeling drunk off my ass.  Noticing that Sparks and I guess his girlfriend has showed up I drunkenly wave a hello at them.*

'Oh, more people showed up.'

*Tired of walking, I really only took 4 steps, I slump down to the grass.*

'I'm going to bed now, good night'

*Planting the rest of my body onto the grass I close my eyes and grin.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

‘Hey, sorry for being late...we had another get-together to go to.’ I say as I look around. 

‘What are we doing? Tequila?’ I ask looking around for the bottle.

*I see Hawke go to sleep on the grass and laugh*

*I find the bottle*

’Jackpot’ I say, lifting it up and noticIng it’s less than a quarter full.

’Jesus, you put a dent into this.’ I say.

’You want one, Jen?’ I ask.

Sure.’ She’s says a little nervously, not exactly sure what to make of the situation.

’Oh, guys...I’d like you all to meet Jen...my sister.’ I say loudly while pouring three double shots.

*I hand one to Jen and double fist the other two.*

’Jesus, Logan...’ she says.

’When in Rome...’ I say shrugging.

’Cheers’

Our shot glasses clang.

*I do the first shot* 
It’s like kerosene...this is some cheap ass tequila

’Damn’ I say choking down the first shot, and I reach for the second.

’This was a bad idea’ I say as I struggle to down the second.

Edited by Chris07

Generic%20Paramedic.png

Logan Sparks, Paramedic
Medic 2
Shiloh County Fire Department, EMS
Badge 1808

*After running to the side of the house to puke I stumble back to the party. Seeing Sparks came I stumble over.*

'Heyy its you!'

*I give him a hug and sloppy kiss on the cheek.*

'You back from your instructor assignment yet?'

*I say slurring my words. I can't imagine I look or smell great since I just puked and was rolling around in the dirt with that hot cop.*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*Laying on the ground feels nice.  This is nice grass.  Stone maintains it well.  Savo would love it.  Maybe I should marry Stone so Savo can enjoy this nice grass.  Evelyn Stone though?  Nah, doesn't really roll that well off the tongue though.  Wait, why am I even thinking of this to begin with.*

'hahahahaha, Spin it! Ooh-ooh-ooh-oohooh, Let's begin it, Bear 'n grin it!, Spin it! Oh-ee-yeah, Tale-spin, Oh-ee-yoh, tale-spin, Friends for life, through thick and thin, with another tale to spin, Oh-ee-yeah, Tale Spin, Oh-ee-yoh, Tale Spin, All the trouble we get in, With another tale to spin'

*Why am I singing Tale Spin's theme song?  Oh well, fuck it, I'm drunk plus it wasn't a bad cartoon to watch when I was growing up either.  Man we had some nice cartoons growing up back in the day.  I'm tired so I stop singing to yawn a bit and curl up on the grass.  The sun feels nice.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504