Memorial Day Party - M. Stone's Residence

M. Stone

'Now now, let's be nice, Alyssa,' *I grin.*

'I feel you telling me that means you don't really know me.' *I smile back.*

'Last time I was in Arizona for memorial day it was pushing 100. Luckily everyone had pools their. I think the first time I saw snow was when I visited my mom for christmas.'

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*As the conversation goes on I suddenly remember a pair of tennis sneakers in the backseat of my car.  Since we're just talking about the weather anyways I decide to grab my keys and sneak off back to the driveway.  Getting to my car I one of back doors and grab the white pair of shoes as I sit down on the back seat.  Swapping my footwear over to the sneakers I leave the heels in the back and shut the door behind me as I head on back to the party.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

'Yeah, I'm from South Carolina. Born and bred. This yank life is new to me, but I'm adjusting.'

*I grin as he mentions Kat talking about the crew and flash her a smile.*

'You got a good one, man. She's a good firefighter. Good lady. Glad to have her on my crew.'

*I glance over at Hawke as she asks about the burgers.*

'Coming off right now.'

*I start pulling the burgers off, piling them onto a plate. I chuckle as Alyssa says I must not know her very well.*

'I thought maybe it was a worth a shot. And if not be nice, then at least be quiet. Unless you're trying to pick a fight? We don't even have the tequila out yet.'

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Badge 1909

*As I return to the backyard with the others I hear Stone's comment about the tequila not being brought out yet.*

'Good thing that's not out yet too.  Tend to lose my clothes when I drink that stuff.'

*Realizing I might've said too much I try to keep my composure as best I can knowing that I might be blushing.*

'ForgetIsaidthat'

*Sitting back down in the chair I was once in.*

'Might not have an tequila anyways.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

You got a good one, man. She's a good firefighter. Good lady. Glad to have her on my crew.'

'Yea she doesn't quit easily i think that's mostly the military in her she worked hard to get through bootcamp when she enlisted and worked hard to get through the fire academy i'm just glad she found a crew that's had her back she was worried cause when in the military she had a few people that would leave her behind so she was worried that would happen her'

*i look at kat and grab her hand*

'But i'm glad she's in my life man... also Kat this Hawke she's one of the Deputies i work with at the Sheriff's office'

'Nice to meet you hawke my names Kathrine'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*while my wifes off mingleing  i hear what sounds like a nice running muscle car pull up as that's hapening i see of all people, Scrat walk up to me mentally i facepalm but i keep it off my face* 'hey ,rodgers right,you dont gotta sir me im off duty for 1,and for 2 im not brass,how you liking shiloh county so far?' * i then take a second to take in marks property,he has more land then i do but the areas someplace id be happy to live in if it wasent for the  lack of convenience for my son  and his doctors appointments*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*i look at Patterson*

'i'm enjoying shiloh its alot better then it was back in New hampshire back home i remember my father responding to at least 6-7 drug related calls a shift manchester also had alot of shots fired calls i would say at least 1-2 a week maybe 10-11 a month it was really bad back home so its nice to be in an area that's not that bad'

*i take a swig of my beer*

'so how do you enjoy being a k-9 officer'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

* i mentally roll my eyes,a rokie is not only sucking up to me but as that failed hes trying to share war storys    of his dad god i wish i dident take my bike,scrats gonna drive me to wanna drink* 'well ,k-9 fits me rather well seeing as i handled a dog both in the military,as well as the New York State Police,so its fitting ontop of that my father was a maine game warden,he had a dog when he patroled so i was essentally groomed to wear a uniform and have a partner' i fetch  a gatoraade from my saddlebag of my bike that i kept on ice and crack it taking a swig* 'why'ed you move down here,new hampshires gorgeous?'

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I pile the burgers onto a plate, setting it on a table next to buns and all the fixings for cheeseburgers. I start to laugh as Hawke turns red, and I take a swig of my beer.*

'Come on, I don't know anyone that doesn't get fucked up on tequila. Don't be sore. Alyssa, how do you feel about cracking open that bottle?'

*I grin and gesture to the cooler.*

'There's shot glasses in the house, in the little liquor cabinet. You'll see it.'

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

*Taking another swig from my second bottle of Corona I get up from my chair again and head on over to where the burgers are waiting.  Grabbing some buns and putting them on a plate I grab a pattie with melted cheese on it.  Placing the pattie on the bottom bun I grab some bacon and put it on top of the pattie.  Grabbing a bottle of BBQ sauce next I pour some of it on the burger and place the top bun over the burger after setting the bottle down.  Grabbing some potato chips next and putting them on the plate I head back to my chair.  Sitting down I put my plate on the table next to me, grab my burger, and take a nice bite.  After a bit of chewing I swallow my bite and wash it down with another swig of beer.*

'Ahh, so good'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*I fix myself a cheeseburger, cracking open another Michelob as I go. I sit at the table with Hawke and glance up as Alyssa comes back out with the shot glasses.*

'Hell yeah, let's do some shots. Come on now y'all, don't be chickens. Everyone grab a glass.'

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

*Putting down my burger as shots of tequila are offered.*

'Yeah, alright'

*Taking a quick bite of my burger I grab a shot and shoot it down.*

'Hope you got a spare room in case I gotta spend the night'

*Taking another shot of tequila I go back to eating my bacon cheeseburger.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*Finishing another bite of my burger I hear Breslin slam her first shot of tequila down on the table.  Well, I've already had 2 so why not a third.  Picking up another shot with three fingers extended, letting them know this is my third, I bring it to my lips and shoot the liquor down my throat.*

'Oh yeah, going to need more of this stuff'

*Though not slamming the glass down I do bring it back down on the table rather quickly.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*As I pound the last shot I start feeling buzzed. Maybe I should eat.*

'Stone can you make me a burger?'

*I say in my best drunk girl voice. Maybe another shot wont hurt. I pour out another shot and slam it.*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

'Yeah, I got a room you can stay in.'

*I take a shot with the girls, slamming it down. I take a few bites of burger and chase them with another tequila shot. I finish off my burger and then down the rest of my beer, setting the can aside. I look over to the Pattersons and Rogers, grinning.*

'Come on guys, don't wuss out. Take a shot.'

*I take another one as Alyssa pours it, and quickly follow it with another shot. I chuckle as Alyssa asks me to make her a burger, and I nod.*

'Yeah. Yeah I'll make you one.'

*I get up, feeling a little unsteady on my feet. I make my way over to the table with burger fixings and make Alyssa a quick burger, then bring it back over to her, setting it down in front of her as I sit next to her.*

'Hit me with another shot,' *I grin.*

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909

'Awwww shit! I'm going in for another!'

*I pour out 3 more one for me Hawke and Stone. Before We down them I pull out my phone and open spotify and play shots by LMFAO. Turning to the people not drinking.*

'Don't be pussies!!!!'

''

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*Finishing off my burger I wash it down with my bottle of Corona as Breslin pours more shots.  This'll be my 5th one.  As Breslin gets some music going I down the shot and get up from my seat.  Feeling very lightheaded and woozy here but I'm good.  Strutting my way from the porch to the grassy lawn I let the music take over and start dancing by swaying my hips from side to side with my arms in the air.*

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

*seeing everyone doing shots i hand kat my keys and ask if she's ready to leave and she say's yes*

'Well guys me and kat are going to head out thanks for the Invite stone'

'Yea thanks for the invite me and james are going to go home and let him sober up so we can go look at getting a dog'

*i reach my hand to shake Stone's*

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*As one of the cops goes to leave.*

'Afraid of getting drank under the table by me!'

*I say as i pound another shot. I am not sure if its mine. I just saw it on the table*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*I not and shake Scrat's hand.*

'Yeah man, thanks for coming. Good meeting you. Y'all take care.'

*I pound another shot and then chuckle as Breslin threatens to drink them under the table.*

'The only person you might be drinking under the table tonight is Evelyn,' *I say as I gesture to her dancing in the yard. I watch for a moment before looking back to Alyssa.*

'You damn sure couldn't drink me under the table. No chance.'

*I pour and down another shot. I was beginning to lose track of how many i had had at this point.*

u22apc.png

Unit 22

Badge 1909