Patrol - August 2020

Blackburn

*After assignments are given out I grab a cookie and eat it as I follow Williams to 214.  After doing my pre-patrol checks on the vehicle I get in the driver's seat and start up the engine.  As I leave the parking lot I key up the radio.*

"214 in service"

*Setting down the mic I leave the station and drive north on Dekalb Street.  As I reach the N.6th/Dekalb intersection I turn left to head west on N. 6th.  Let's see what we can find in Harbor Park.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

* walking back to 230 i see the trucks running and the ac upon opening the door is on ajax thankfully looks fine even though i was maybe in the building for five minutes i get him fresh water judt to be safe then as i did my walk around when i left the house key up having already booted my computer* “ county you can mark 230 on the clock in service” * i release the mic as i ease into traffic*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I walk out of the parade room and make my way out to 272 and proceed to place my equipment inside and turn it on. 

“272 in service.” 

*I say as I make my way out of the parking lot and head out on patrol.*

sd204dep.png

Deputy Dave Lafferty
Unit 204

Badge 1117

*i head out to 216 and start doing my checks on the cruiser. After my checks i get in and start it up and pick up my mic and key up*. 

“ERT 216 show me on patrol” 

*i release my mic button and clip it back into its holder and put the car in drive and head out on to the streets* 

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*id notice a van with no license plate I’d also see nobody in it I’d look at the van notice the back of the van glass is bit  crack I’d look at wentz. This is suspicious could be used in illegal activities or have illegal weapons I’d have really bad feeling this might turn bad*

”2005 Ford White Cargo Van No Plates”

sd204dep.png

Probationary Deputy Jay William
Unit 204

Badge 2016
17C4FD29-8D7C-4E7E-AF85-FB5663496C74.png

'Alright'

*It is odd considering we're on the nicer side of Ft. Shannon instead of the slums of Ft. Shannon south of the river.  It definitely looks abandoned.  Pulling over I park behind the questionable vehicle and key up the radio.*

"214 to County, show us out investigating a possible abandoned vehicle on N. 6th street in Ft. Shannon between Halsey and Bay.  Vehicle appears to be a white mid 2000s Ford Econoline."

*Letting go of the mic I push open my door.*

'Remember for when you're on your own.  Never forget to radio in where you are when you're doing something.  Well, anyways, you found it, go check it out.'

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*id nod and get out of the vehicle I’d put my sun glasses and gloves on I’d I see a vin been scratched off/Tamper with a bit well that a red flag plus it CLASS E Felony if I remember it 170.65 anyways give me probable cause I’d open up the car door bag of weed I’d look in it notice their car keys as I grab them I notice a guy*

“HEY IDIOT THAT MY CAR”

*id come up to him*

”Hello Sir My name Deputy Willam And This Corporal Wentz Do you have Registration and id“

”Yes Officer What The Problem”

”No Plate And Another Issue that I need talk to my partner about”

“Okay Here My Info I know it looks abandoned just haven’t had money”

”Okay Stay Here”

“Yes Sir”

*id walk to the vehicle with wentz*

Edited by Aidan721

sd204dep.png

Unit 204

Badge 2016

*As Williams walks over to the vehicle I follow behind him a bit but let him check the van out on his own.  As someone shows up and explains that we're searching through his vehicle I sigh being ready to step in.  However Williams then says he wants to talk to be by 214 so I head back with him.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*id look at him. I don’t wanna take this guy to jail or anything but we could issue a summons plus a ticket for no plate and possibly tow it for them I’d look at the registration really quick*

”I’d notice the vin was tampered with so basically a class e felony I am gonna ask if he knew if the vin was tampered with if he say yes we might have to take him to jail or issue a summons”

sd204dep.png

Unit 204

Badge 2016

I exit parade and gather my gear going over it as i walk to 251 a final time before i stow my stuff, getting to the cruiser i do a breif walk around stopping at the front passengers door so i can throw my bag in and the long arms then resume my exterior inspection only to get back to the drivers side and pop the trunk and hood walking around the car again while i check the engine and trunk gear shutting each acordingly  the hood after i crank the car over to finish my mechanical checks then finalky button everything up and climb in* “ county show 251 on the air in service” i say releaseing the mic satisfied by my inspections while  after taping the siren i ease into traffic waiting to see somebody being stupid or a call to drop*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

“Yeah I Had Feeling we where“

*id walk to the guy*

“Did you know the vin was tampered with”

”I did I heard it legal to do it”

*this guy is a dumbass 100%*

”Okay Sir It Isn’t”

”Oh sorry I didn’t know”

“Your u gonna be getting a summons for Forgery of Vehcle idenficaton also a ticket For no plateand get your car tow”

”okay”

*id walk back to the vehicle open the door and writes the summons and the ticket*

Edited by Aidan721

sd204dep.png

Unit 204

Badge 2016

*As Williams goes back to talk with the guy I key up the radio to call for a tow.*

"214, county, please send a tow to my location."

*Letting go of the mic I wait by 214 for Williams to return.  When he does I see that he immediately goes back to sitting in the SUV and writing stuff up.*

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*id remember the court date for both of the summon and ticket 9/6/2020 I write up his id also write up the inventory of the vehicle okay everything good .I get on the computer click the eat symbol and run his name everything seems good. he did get a ticket for no plate couple weeks ago I’d get out of the vehicle and the guy comes to me and wentz*

”Okay I could take you jail on class e felony but since your cooperated with me I’m gonna the summons is For the forgery if you do not go to court a bench warrant is issue for you also one your vehicle getting towed and two getting a ticket for no plate and this is your second offense this so it 150 here your information back have nice day sir”

”fuck both of you pigs”

*the guy runs off like scary cat. I should of arrest him but I’m not gonna bothered at all*

Edited by Aidan721

sd204dep.png

Unit 204

Badge 2016

*As Williams gives the guy the summons, ticket, and his ID back I watch him hurry off.  Kind of wonder when Williams asked the guy for his ID though; don't remember seeing him ask for it.  Well, doesn't matter he somehow got it anyways.  With the tow truck coming I put on my gloves and walk on over to the van to do a more thorough check.  Opening the doors I look in.  There's nothing but a lawn-mowing tractor in the back plus what looks like tools for work.  Up front I see a bag of weed but that's legal in Saratoga so nothing to confiscate.  Finding nothing else I close the doors just as the tow truck comes up.  Stepping out of their way I head back to 214 and get back in the driver's seat.  As Williams gets in the passenger seat I start up the engine and key up the radio.*

"214 clear"

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*I pull my gear bag and toss it in the trunk. My immediate need items, a water bottle, chocolate bar and a tube of sunscreen. It's hot, just enough for me to burn with my luck.*

"ERT, 206 going to be in service, Fort Shannon South"

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• Blackburn changed the title to Patrol - August 2020
  • Blackburn locked this topic