Lines of the Year

Alpha

So there was a discussion in the Discord the other day about lines of the year and what lines have been particularly exceptional this past year here on ERT. I thought it'd be a great idea to compile lines as we go through this year, so we've got something to look back at for our highlights. Can be funny, noteworthy writing, whatever you think fits.

First line has got to be Aylward in the Comms Center, encouraging Big Jim to commit suicide by frosting

On 3/8/2020 at 10:14 PM, H. Goodricht said:

*Just when I think me and Jim might get along, I'm reminded what makes him so hard to work with. A snap and his fat ass is on the floor. The room shakes, that's easily 400 pounds of man dropping. I stand up for a second, look out, see him and think, not today. Not my problem.*

'Jim, get up. Roll and pull. I can't spare an engine for manpower assist.'

4 hours ago, Blackburn said:
On 3/8/2020 at 7:14 PM, H. Goodricht said:

*Just when I think me and Jim might get along, I'm reminded what makes him so hard to work with. A snap and his fat ass is on the floor. The room shakes, that's easily 400 pounds of man dropping. I stand up for a second, look out, see him and think, not today. Not my problem.*

'Jim, get up. Roll and pull. I can't spare an engine for manpower assist.'

That's my favorite!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/29/2020 at 1:54 AM, C. Conway said:

*Walking up as I finish eating my bologna sandwich wishing I had my protein shake to wash it down with.  I notice that the patient is dead.  Oh no, if only I wasn't on break I could have saved her and nursed her back to health with my sweet guns of mine.  Why must the good die old.  Tragically I walk back to the nurses station.*

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, J. Patterson said:

* i hesr the traffic abd i have to take a second to place the voice* ‘ jesus firdt she rolls to a home invasion now she wants in on this, mudt be a slow night for hugs’ * i utter under my breath by now my tazers out as im not sure anybody pulled a less lethal im not even touching her rookie hour radio call just now*

• Haha 2