Patrol Area - 2022

Blackburn

• Blackburn changed the title to Patrol April 2022

*getting my assignment i grab my swat kit and head to 213 i put my gear in the trunk and hop in the drivers seat and turn on my cruiser and turn on the radio hearing units already taking in a call i put the car in drive and head out on patrol. keying up i mark myself  on patrol*

"213 ERT show me out on patrol and ready for calls in the area of the Ft Shannon" 

Edited by Jimothy

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

* after rollcall and such myself and Ajax hop in 230 as the computer warms up and i pull outta the garage i key up on the tail end of 213’s traffic letting the crisp spring air hit my face through an open drivers side window* “ county from 230, show me avalible Ft Shannon area” * releaseing the mic i listen in on whatever chatter on the robbery there is as  my useual classic rock station plays an ACDC song in the background to the wind and traffic noise*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

*walking out to my unit i see its a Dodge Durango never really being picky with what i drive i give the truck a onceover as i aproach it before i move to pop the back hatch to store my rifle and bag in the back then resume my vehicle checks finally climbing into the cab starting the truck and logging into the computer as i start to pull outta the lot slipping my hand off the keyboard to pull the in car mic up to speak* "county show 255 is on road."* i say as i release the durangos dash mic and go back to logging into the computer clipping the mic back beforehand*

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

Pulling out of the station, a little twerp in a blue sedan weaves around a couple cars and speeds up to the red light before coming to a screeching halt. I guess he noticed the sheriff car. Jesus, what an idiot. Whatever, I'm feeling generous today and also given that my tires haven't left station property yet, I'm certainly not stopping him yet, unless he really paints himself a target.

"ERT, this is 217, I'm on patrol Fort Shannon North."

"Copy that 217"

Pulling up to the same red light, I wait for the light to change green and decide to continue up, the same path as the blue car. As we get moving, he downshifts and jolts forward, taking a good deal of speed before pulling a similar stunt, locking his brakes and skidding to a stop at the next light. I merge over behind him this time and immediately run his tag. Nothing outstanding, but he's got a few stops in already. 

I key my mic and call out the location to ERT before the light changes, advising of a traffic stop. I mark the tag I just ran as the stopped vehicle and set my laptop status as on a stop just as the red light changes green. The engine revs in front of me and the driver lurches forward. I floor the pedal and hear the engine roar as I take pursuit. Hitting the master on switch and tapping the manual key, the car in front of me immediately begins braking, but doesn't pull right immediately. 

After a few seconds he pulls to the right and I keep in line with him, coming up close to his bumper as we slow. When he stops, I watch for the flash of the reverse lights, indicating park. Without that, I'm not putting mine in park with this guy just yet. 

I sit for a second and when I finally see the flicker, I check my mirror and see there's no traffic, so I open my door and walk up to the driver. 

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

Paperwork is a pain that always takes up enough time of my shift.  However I always manage to get it done and then get out on patrol.  Sometimes I take the paperwork with me which is exactly what I'm doing now as I head out onto the roads.

"215 available on patrol"

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

* with the robbery wrapped up my entertainment ends im scanning the streets looking for trouble* 'hmm, jaywalker but shes got grocerys..  outta state tourist,outta state tourist' * i muter moreso to myself as i ease up to a red light glancing down at a little red   toyota  ,before i can get a good look the lights green and i let it pull ahead of me the second its clear i pull behind it running the tag* 'c'mon gimmie something good..' * i utter again wailing for the results* 'damnit,clear oh well little camry its your lucky day* i say as i watch the car take a left turn while i head straight destined for the IHOP sign up the way im not traffic but the intersection by it might lead to something*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 2 weeks later...

With our part over in the mass shooting incident in Oxnard, we head back out on to the patrol.  Re-entering Fort Shannon I keep a look out for anything that might be good to see how this probie works.

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

*Going through traffic I see a blue OBS Ford go flying through a Intersection turning my lights on i blip my siren as i turn north... No South... FUCK!!! I'll worry about that when i catch up to it right now i gotta worry about getting through traffic*

'Come on people everyone to the right in a orderly manner please'

*as i finally catch up to the truck it pulls over and i pull in behind it, Picking up my mic i press the PTT button and key up*

"207 to ERT show me out on a traffic stop Bay Street at 5th street north will advise if i need more units"

*placing the mic back in the holder i open the cad and Run the plate which comes back with a officer safety caution and i remember what my FTO taught me if i don't feel safe call for back up, Picking up my Mic again i key up*

"207 to ERT Can you send me another unit please to Bay street and 5th Street north"

image.png

Deputy Emilia Koster
Unit 204

Badge 2204

*cruiseing around the city i just so happen to be nearby when 207 goes over the air im traffic,shes on a traffic stop so it only seems right i go, heres hoping she takes the lead but wore case i can as i key up* "207,from 255 im a few blocks away,should see my lights behind your car soon enough" * i say as i start heading in her direction opting to not run sirens barring intersections*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

• Blackburn changed the title to Patrol Area - 2022

*Getting shift assignments I head out to 206 open the driver's door and get in and turn the car on and crank the ac*

'ahhhh that Ac is nice' 

*quickly doing my checks I grab my Radio and key up*

"206 ERT show me in service available for calls" 

*putting on my sunglasses I place the car in drive and pull out of the station and start my patrol* 

image.png

Deputy Emilia Koster
Unit 204

Badge 2204

Having grabbed lunch at Five Guys I park 213 in an empty parking space off of Bay Street.  Had been patrolling for about a couple hours now with only a few minor traffic violations to deal with thus far on my shift.  Now it's lunch time for me as I pull out the burger from the brown bag and unwrap it from the tin coil.  Keeping an eye on my surroundings for anything that might interrupt my meal I take a bite of the bacon cheeseburger and enjoy.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

'sweet mother of air conditioner thank you for working on this hellish day'* i say as i pick at the wendys bag i have  the frosty long sense gone im down to some gatorade i got when i fuelled up after hitting the drive through now i slowly cruse through a nearby school zone scanning foe trouble savoring the AC and wrapping up my meal its been a long day and its only lunch time*' today suclsits moving so damn slow but atleast ive got a few tickets to my name,may e ill stumble across more idiot drivers'

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

• 3 weeks later...

Immediately heading to my unit after roll call I set my stuff inside the Charger and do a bit of an inspection before getting in.

"253 in service"

Shutting the door I then proceed to start the vehicle up and leave the station.

sd253dep.png

Deputy Paige Rutland
Unit 253

Badge 2203

• 4 weeks later...

"211 heading to patrol."

I pull the car out after checks and decide now is as good a time as any to start patrolling the neighborhood. Heading East out of the station, I try to push the boundaries out of the city, away from the crazies. Devil's night is real, and I don't want them. 

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

I make a whooping mile down the road before someone swerves in front of me and nearly knocks the license plate off the front bumper. Well. I can't quite ignore that. After shifting from the hard brake, I flick the position switch and light them up, picking up speed again from the near stop I needed to do to avoid a crash. 

As he pulls over, I key my mic. 

"ERT, 211"

"Go ahead 211."

"I've got a red Honda civic. Obscured tag, looks like Bravo Xray Charlie 876, we're stopping outside of Park Apartments on Summer Road. I'll confirm plate if it's different when we stop." 

"Copy 211."

Well, that's ticket #1 right there, asshole. 

We pull to a stop on the side of the road, I put the truck in park and look real close to confirm the plate is correct.

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*I walk out of the parade room and down to where the units are parked.  I use the key fob to unlock it and open the driver door. I climb inside and turn the vehicle on and put my seatbelt on. I grab the radio mic off of the radio console and key it up.

“204 in service”

*I put the Durango into drive and head out on patrol.*

sd204dep.png

Deputy Dave Lafferty
Unit 204

Badge 1117