Patrol - May 2020

Z. Russo

*setting up in Southern Ft Shannon i back into a spot starting to watch traffic* 

'time to see how many people decide its a good day to try and get into a Accident'

*i take a long swig of my coffee watching has traffic starts backing up from the morning Commute*

'hopefully they can catch those speeders on 484 so they don't kill someone with this terrible morning traffic and its only going to get worse with how many people are coming here for the Holiday'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*The driver hands over his license, registration, and insurance to me with a bit of questioning like he knows my job better than I do.  Looking at the license I see that the guy is Sean Franklin.  Heard that name before but I don't recall where from.  When he asks why I stopped him I respond.*

'That stop sign back there.  You went right by it, didn't even slow down.'

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2025
sdto.png.006720580470e1f4230b35ea6c1fecd7.png

*I cautiously slide the deputy my license, registration, and proof of insurance through the cracked window to the deputy.*

'So why'd you stop me?'

'That stop sign back there. You went right by it, didn't even slow down.'

*I look up at him, panning the camera up to get a view of his face.*

'Are you sure? That doesn't sound like me. Just for the record, what's your name and badge number? And your partner's over there?'

Sean Franklin

*i put the charger in gear and slowly pull out of my spot well taking another sip of coffee*

'well i guess its time to do some proactive policing'

*well patrolling i see a car almost hit a motorcycle at the intersection i flip my lights on and pull him over and key up my mic*

"ERT 208 show me out with a Red Toyota Trunda Plate 34BFC4 final stop location at Shannon St Nearest Intersection Shannon St and South 3rd St"

*i put my Mic down and put the Cruiser in park stepping out watching for traffic and slowly walking up to the Vehicle*

'i'm sorry officer'

*i walk up to the Passenger side window*

'Ma'am I;m Deputy Rogers with the Shiloh County Sheriff's office do you know why i stopped you today'

'can i assume is cause i almost hit that motorcycle back there'

'Yes Ma'am that's why i stopped you License registration and proof of insurance please'

*she reaches over and hands me her Paperwork and i walk back to my car to run it*

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*I look up at him, panning the camera up to get a view of his face.*

'Are you sure? That doesn't sound like me. Just for the record, what's your name and badge number? And your partner's over there?'

'My badge number is 2025 my partners is 2016. And to answer your question, I observed you completely disregard that stop sign. I'll be back in a few minutes.'

*I return to the car and tilt the screen so the trainee can see me run the plate and client ID. As expected the everything comes back clean. I open up my ticket book and begin writing out a moving violation. Remembering the court return date is September 20th I write that down.*

'With guys like this you want to be aware of what you do and how you do and say things. They will take things out of context. Do you have any questions or concerns?'

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

*id walk back to the 203* “well I saw white residue in small baggy of white residue and also saw the chalk gun it just seem suspicious if it dry out why not put in the trash can it also give us probable cause to search the car does he have arrest record”

Edited by Aidan721

sd204dep.png

Probationary Deputy Jay William
Unit 204

Badge 2016
17C4FD29-8D7C-4E7E-AF85-FB5663496C74.png

'I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume its not cocaine. I am not going to cause an issue with this guy because you want to assume dried caulk is coke. Nor am I going to waste my time tossing his car because you don't want to look at things in context.'

*I finish writing the ticket.*

'Your going to give him this and I'm going to observe and step in if I need to.'

sd214dep.png

Corporal Phil Wentz
Unit 214

Badge 2025

“Got it” 

*id walk to vehicle with ticket and his information I’d face the window of the vehicle*

“hello sir I’m deputy willam so your gonna be getting a ticket for moving violation the fine is 250 You can pay online if you do you don’t have show up to court you can also fight the ticket do you have any questions or concerns”

sd204dep.png

Unit 204

Badge 2016

*id walk back to the vehicle He seem to be piss look like where gonna be on the news hopefully not anyways I get in car I hear street call goes off on the radio yikes*

”are we gonna take the call or no”

sd204dep.png

Unit 204

Badge 2016

'call after call after call,huh buddy think something will pop for us?' * i say as i pet ajax through the divider  while i cruise  around pulling into a burger king parking lot,entering it  and grabbing my meal before i return to the truck,as i dig into my whopper i opty to slip ajax some chicken tenders and log myself on my meal break while i watch a nearby intersection

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*has i get back on 484 Nb i press on the gas and start passing vehicles*

'traffic is starting to lighten up a bit so hopefully it will be better rest of shif...'

*i see a car fly by me doing atleast 85 i flip my lights on catching up to it and pull it over*

'ERT 252 Traffic stop 484 Nb Grey Ford Focus Plate: H3NA5'

"Copy 252"

*i place the car in park and get out walking up to the passenger side of the vehicle*

'Good Morning i'm deputy Bradford with the shiloh county sheriff's office do you know why i stopped you today'

'no no i don't know'

'i stopped you for doing a 85 in a 65 License registration and proof of insurance please'

'yea yea hold on this is my mom's car and i'm not sure where everything is'

'okay take your time'

'umm officer i also only have my permit and i'm late for work'

'okay can i see your permit'

'yea hold on let me get it out of my wallet'

*this kid is all over the place i think he might be a new driver*

sd252dep.png

Deputy Tim Bradford
Unit 252

Badge 2028

*getting back in the car after dropping my Arrestee off at the station i put in reverse and back out intro traffic has i put it in drive i pick up my radio keying up*

" ERT 208 show me 10-8 back on patrol South Ft Shannon"

"Copy 208"

*i put my radio down clicking it back in to the holder and start heading towards South Ft Shannon*

'hopefully today will be quiet so i can finish my paperwork'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Badge 2011

swatbadge.png