Armory

Blackburn

Located in the same wing of the parade room but on the opposite side of the hall.  A quartermaster sits behind a counter, running from wall to wall, waiting to hear what weapons you need before you head out on patrol.  Find and check out the Firearms and Personal Duty Weapons thread to find out what you may or may not be allowed to carry.

Deputies with Personal Duty Sidearms:

• Zach Russo - Sig Sauer P226 Stainless .40S&W
  • Jason Patterson  - H&K USP .45ACP
  • Evelyn Hawke - Walthers P99 .40S&W
  • Dave Lafferty - Glock 21 gen 4 .45ACP
  • Paige Rutland - FN 509 9mm
  • Emilia Koster - Sig Sauer P320-M18 9mm

Deputies with Personal Duty Back Up Sidearms:

• Zach Russo - S&W 640 Stainless .38
  • Jason Patterson - Glock 27 .40S&W
  • Cal Dempsey - S&W 360 .357

• 3 months later...

*I'd walk into the armory, nodding respectfully to the Quartermaster and asking*

'Shotgun, please.'

*The quartermaster would hand me a shotgun*

'Thank you.'

*I'd walk out of the armory, heading outside, waiting for Wentz..*

Edited by Zezinho

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2044

• 5 weeks later...

*me and my rookie head down to the Armory to grab our loadout for the day* 

‘Okay Parker this is the Armory this is where you come to get your patrol rifle and shot gun which you can’t handle yet so yes we will be signing them out today but chances are we will steer clear of using them.’

*i ask the Armorer for a shotgun and Patrol rifle and as he checks them i sign them out and then he hands them to me with the ammo* 

‘Thanks bud have a good rest of your shift’ 

*i turn towards parker* 

‘Okay Parker before we had to the car any questions for me or the Armorer?’ 

Edited by Jimothy

sd215dep.png

Deputy Tyler Lapelle
Shiloh County Sheriff Department Deputy
Badge 2051

sdto.png

• 2 weeks later...

No sir i do not’  

‘okay Parker.. now before we head out to the car I’m going to tell you this as a probationary officer you can’t use the patrol rifle so if we get into something today you will be using your side arm okay... lets head to the car’. 

*i wave at the Armorer as me and parker leave and head to the car* 

sd215dep.png

Deputy Tyler Lapelle
Shiloh County Sheriff Department Deputy
Badge 2051

sdto.png

• 4 weeks later...

*I swing by the armoury, check in my weapons, swap out ammunition and get ready for another shift. As usual, I keep all my equipment in good shape, but I don't mind replacing the consumables when offered.*

'Chuck, I'm going to sign out a rifle. I want to hit up the range today before training after shift.'

'Sure,' he says, handing me the AR style rifle he knows I'm referring to.

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

• 6 months later...

*I walk into the Armory. The Armory clerk is flipping through his phone*

'Hey, Billy!'

*The older Deputy jumps when he hears me call him. He places down his phone and puts his glasses on.*

'What can I do for you sir?'

'I got to requalify this weekend and I need a few boxes of .40.'

'Weird that your going in on the weekend.'

'I know.'

*He shuffles off to the back to grab the ammo*

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

'Mike? Billy give him a few more boxes. He's going to need all the practice he can get! We're doing some SWAT training today, you coming by to keep an eye out on things? I hear we're looking for a new trainee. You any good with that thing anyways, or should I maybe clear out of the range, just in case?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'Nonsense? Come on, we don't deal with anything except the most severe and wild of all calls. Never any foolishness like you're talking about. Plus, you do get the lucky on-call cell phone' I say, waving the outdated flip phone that rings when it's time for SWAT to assemble off shift. 

I smirk and pop it back into my pants pocket. 'That alone should be enough reason for you to be rushing to the Captain to sign up!'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*Jerry finishes his pitch for SWAT*

'That alone should be enough reason for you to be rushing to the Captain to sign up!'

'Jerry I'm just glad your not the recruiter otherwise we would have new guys fleeing in terror'

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

'You know, they did offer me a job in the recruitment section. Hell they even told me I could stay in SWAT. Something about my face being one for the posters.'

I turn my attention away, towards Billy. 

'Can I get a box of training rounds?' While he goes back, I refocus. 'So seriously Mike, what's your goal here? Patrol stripes or?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

'So seriously Mike, what's your goal here? Patrol stripes or?'

'Honestly I havent put much thought into it. I mean I have been here almost 10 years but I like where I'm at. Maybe look into some stripes when the next test comes out. Honestly I came in wanting to be a motor cop. How about you?'

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

‘ whats this about moter cops?’ * i say as i walk in and see the gaggle of brother officers in the armory* ‘gimme a can or two of .223, gotta brush up with the rifle just incase i need it’ * i say to the quartermaster when i notice nobody probably even knows who i am* ‘ cal dempsy,nice to meet you guys’

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

*Some random cop who I never saw before and has apparently been listening to me and Jerry pops his head in*

'what's this about motor cops?’

'Its something I've been considering if I were to make a move'

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

‘ ahh gotcha’ * i reply as i collect my rifle ammo* ‘ thank you sir’ * i say to the quartermaster completky aware of the funny look im getting from the two of them* ‘ see ya on the streets guys,heres hoping the storm dosent kick our ass’ * electing discretion over continued makking an ass of myself i take my ammo cans and turn to leave* 

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

• 4 weeks later...

*I head inside, today being my first day back. I only have my uniforms. I head down to the armory to collect my weapons. I reach the window and am greeted by the quartermaster*

Quartermaster: 'John, you came back? I saw your name on the list but I thought it was an admin error, or Christ as common as your name is could of been someone else.'

'Nope, its me haha. I need the complete Deputy issue please.'

Quartermaster: 'Sure, just let me make a call to approve it, the admin weenies upstairs must have forgot to send our paperwork down'

'Hey, no problem I say with a chuckle.'

*After a few moments the quartermaster returns from the back, a Sig Sauer case, cardboard box that reads "Axon", a box of Speer Gold Dot .40 S&W ammo. He sets it on the counter.*

Quartermaster: 'I'll be back with more equipment, keep your pistol case in the back of your car. Leave that Axon box on the table. I'll be back with more equipment, let me know if you need anything else'

*As he walks away I spin the Sig box around unlocking the latches I open it. I pull the pistol from the case and drop the empty mag out of it. I rack the slide taking the brass blocker out, I put it my holster for the time being. I take the mags out, load each one placing them in the mag holder on my vest. I open the Axon box, remove the Taser and two cartridges loading them in the front and holstering it on my vest. I pull my pistol out and dissemble it on the table grabbing the bottle of CLP he had sitting there and oil my weapon. I put it back together, work the action a few times and put it back in the holster. The quartermaster walks back up with 2 boxes, each with 1 pair of cuffs, another Axon box, in his left hand. In his right he's got a soft case presumably for the AR 15.*

Quartermaster: 'Your mags are already loaded in the bag. 6 Mags, loaded with 28 rounds. You know the deal about not keeping it chambered in the car. Do you need anything else? They should have given you OC and your light when you got your equipment*

'Do you have another mag for this Sig? I like to carry 3 spare mags.'

Quartermaster: 'Sure thing.'

*He returns with another mag and another box of ammo as well as a plastic bag with something in it*

Quartermaster: 'You're gonna want this, its your K9 patch. Turn around Ill put it on for you'

*I turn around and he places the patch on me. The phone in the back starts ringing and he hurries away. I finish getting my equipment together. I load my last mag and place it into the gun while its still in my holster. I walk over to the clearing barrel, place the barrel of the gun in it and rack a round. I pop the mag holstering the gun and top the mag off. I put the mag back in the gun and get my body cam out of the other box. I afix it to my vest, grab my long gun and head for the door*

'Catch you later!' 

*I holler as I head out*

sd230dep.png

Deputy John Jones
Unit 232

Badge 1402

• 5 months later...

*i head down to the armory enter it*

'What's the hurry Spaulding'

'Big call in Oxnard i need two patrol rifles with two extra mags each'

'Coming right up hold on you want the mags loaded or no'

'Loaded preferably'

*the Armorer nods and turns arounds and grabs a clipboard for me to sign and then heads back to grab the stuff i requested, When he comes back i give him back the clipboard and he comes back with a dufflebag with the equipment in it and hands it over to me*

'Thanks bud i gotta go'

*as i turn i grab the bag off the counter and head out the door and head to 303*  

Edited by Jimothy

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Sheriff's Detective Blake Spaulding

Unit unassigned

Badge 2039

* man blakes movin quick i get to the armory right as he hauls ass outta it poking my head in the  armorer points back to blake im guessing hes got my rifle this has to be big as i turn to follow my partner* 'thanks man' *i say as i hurry down to our car which im guessing blakes got the keys to*

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Detective Peter Karlsson
Unit unassigned

Badge 2113