Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn's Office

A. Blackburn

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Fuck well hopefully I don’t get terminated*

”Yes Sir a glock 22 and some hunting rifles my girlfriend also own colt 1911 it in my name though it the Rifle in my patrol car”

*id hand my badge and service weapon*

Edited by Aidan721

sd204dep.png

Probationary Deputy Jay William
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2016
17C4FD29-8D7C-4E7E-AF85-FB5663496C74.png

'As of right now suspended pending investigation of the theft of a firearm and subsequent coverup. you are to turn any personally owned firearm as well as any department issued property including Badge, ID card and vehicle keys over to me and your supervisors immediately I would advise you contact your union for representation. In addition I will need your girlfriends firearm. While you are suspended you are to not make contact with members of this department unless it is during the course of investigation. Do you understand?'

Detective Sergeant Edward McSorley
Unit Unassigned

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department Professional Standards Division
Badge 2042

'Yeah, sure'

*Being pretty sure Caldwell hasn't left the station yet I grab the mic to my radio on my desk.*

"200 to 215, could you retrieve the patrol rifle in 204 and identify it's serial number for us?"

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*I hear my radio go off with 200 asking me to do something.*

"10-4"

*I stop at the desk and get the spare key for 204 and walk outside to the lot. I walk over to the unmarked charger and get in. I hit the button for the gun lock unlock it and get the rifle. I walk it in muzzle down and report to Blackburns office.*

'Looks like the serial number is 1462391X'

*Seeing IA is in the office along with the fuckup rookie I was on a call with*

'I'll just show myself out.'

*I place the rifle on the lieutenants desk and walk out*

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1316

*Taking William's sidearm I eject the mag and pull the slide back to clear the chamber.  Doing the same for the patrol rifle I look at Williams who asks if he can leave now.*

'Well, I have no more questions for you so if none of these guys have any more questions, yes, get out of my office.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*Seeing Williams leave my office I grab the rifle and his sidearm again.  Getting up out of my chair I make my way out of my office.*

'Well, I'll return these to the armory.  You can stay here if you need to chat more.  However, please leave.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*Hearing the Captain's correction of my plan as I leave.*

'Ok, evidence it is'

*Exiting my office, hoping the Captain and IA guy will leave too, I trek down to the basement.  Vouchering the guns I leave them in property room number 2.*

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 1 month later...

*Returning to my office from patrol I get behind my desk and take a seat with my lunch.  Putting a box of KFC's $5 dollar Chicken Tender fill ups on my desk I open er up and grab a tender.  The juicy fried poultry puts joy into my mouth as I take a bite.*

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 2 months later...

*Getting off the phone from a very very angry Karen I sigh.  Knowing the two deputies involved I'm sure they did everything correct but still I want to hear their story.  Grabbing my offices radio I decide to call them in.*

"216 and 207, 200, report to my office"

*Setting down the radio I begin looking for my aspirin.*

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*I walk down the hall to Blackburn’s office and knock on the door.*

Fuckin Karen’s man. Fuckin Karens. I think to myself knowing what this is all about.

*I enter the office and have a seat next to Caldwell. I feel like I’m in the damn principals office. It’s middle school all over again.*

’Sir.’ I say acknowledging Blackburn as I sit down.

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1871

*As Scott comes in and sits down I scratch my head trying to relieve my mental headache.*

'So I just got off an annoying call from some woman named Karen who just went on and on about how you two kept her from her patient and let EMS take him from her.  Now I don't believe you are in the wrong here and no complaint has been filed however I do want to hear what you two have to say.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

'We did no such thing.' I say.

'She was....well...a typical Karen. She acted verbally aggressive towards us without provocation, and EMS as well. Mike can tell you more about how she was with EMS since I was taking statements from witnesses while they worked...but before their arrival she was unreasonably demanding...and down-right nasty.' I reply. 

'Nothing was happening quick enough for her and she was impossible to please, so I just put on my standard issue Shiloh County smile and let her be the condescending bitch..' I pause.

'..sorry...err....woman....that she was' I say.

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1871