Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn's Office

A. Blackburn

'Wait her name was really Karen?'

*I say trying to hold back laughter.*

'So she was harassing EMS but also said she was a nurse. Had it gone on any longer then it did I would have made a collar for OGA'

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1316

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘Her name was actually Karen. Can you believe that shit?’ I also start to chuckle.

'So like, are we good to go or did you want to give us the keys to the evidence locker so we can go supermarket sweeps?'

‘There’s a gold trimmed 1911 and a bag of Coke in there I call dibs on.’ I say excitedly. 

‘It’s the rapper  party starter pack.’

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1871

• 9 months later...

*I walk up to the Lieutenant’s office and knock on the door. When he acknowledges, I open the door and walk in.*

’Hey LT, I have a personal weapon I am presenting for inspection and clearance to carry on duty.’

*I then place the unloaded Glock 21 gen 4 on his desk.*

sd204dep.png

Deputy Dave Lafferty
Unit 204

Badge 1117

'Alright'

As Lafferty comes in and places his Glock on my desk I pick it up to inspect it.  It looks good so after setting it down I record the serial number, make, and model into the system.  Then I run it through the NCIC and hand it back to Lafferty.

'All set, any questions?'

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

‘Nope, I believe I am good. I’ll see you later LT.’

*I say as I pick up the Glock and walk out of the LT’s office and proceed to load the Glock and place it in the holster and make my way to the parade room.*

sd204dep.png

Deputy Dave Lafferty
Unit 204

Badge 1117

• 5 months later...

Staring at paperwork when Sanchez comes in.  He told me he'd be late and he's not the only one today.  Which is why I told them all to come to my office instead of the parade room so as to not wait for them.  Keeping my head down on the work I look at him with my eyes.

'No problem Sanchez, 231 as usual.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

After Sanchez leaves more come in.

'Spaulding, 303, I'll have your partner go to you so go wait in the Detective Squad Room for him if he shows.'

Turning to Vogel.

'Vogel, you'll be in 253 this shift.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

'Spaulding, 303, I'll have your partner go to you so go wait in the Detective Squad Room for him if he shows.'

'Aight Lt also i'll be having some paperwork coming down the line for you to sign later just a heads up' 

*Turning around i head out of blackburn's office and head to the detectives office* 

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Sheriff's Detective Blake Spaulding

Unit unassigned

Badge 2039

*after having to catch a bus as my car was in the shop  and changeing into my  buisness attire  i probably shoulda poked my head in before but its to late now as i knock on the lieutenants dooe before entering* 'hello lieutenant,did you get my message about being late ,had to take the buss in as i had to get my car towed this morning' * i say not wanting this to be my second meeting with my new boss but  such is murphys law and all that so here i am*

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Detective Peter Karlsson
Unit unassigned

Badge 2113

*finishing up all the paperwork for the drug sting operation i print it all off and head to Lt Blackburns office, Getting down to his office as Karlsson leaves i enter*

'Lt Blackburn here is some paperwork for you for a drug sting just need you to sign off on it and as soon as you do i'll be starting a briefing'

*i set the paperwork down on his desk*

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Sheriff's Detective Blake Spaulding

Unit unassigned

Badge 2039