Captain Zach Russo's Office

Z. Russo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I text my patrol supervisor that I need to see that in my office. Even though hes on a call I sit at my desk and look through reports for my division.*

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

*Getting the word to be in Russo's office, as he talks to Patterson, I stop working on the model ship I've been working on during my breaks and head on over to the Captain's office.  On arrival at the door I knock twice and enter when told.*

'So, we finally doing this, eh?'

*Walking into the room until I'm far enough in I find a nice spot against the wall to wait next to.*

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*  im in 220 talking wiith my wife as i pull into the station,the shitshow that probably was the domestic behind me curious as to just what zack wants but given how official sounding the text worded i doubt its something   i wanna be hear but who knows,as i park the explorer and step out i wrap up my cal* " yeah amber ill be home soon i rtthink, my captian want to see me,and the way he worded his text its all buisness so ive got my rep here too,ill keep you updated, love ya babe' * after i secure 220 and  lock the truxck up i meet my rep by his car hes as suprised as i am nevertheless we walk in and i quickly work my way to zacks office still in my class c as i havent had time to change i figure im being canned or this is somekinda fucked up prank before a promotion steeling myself i enter spotting zack and andrew i default to some of my military trainging but dont salute standing ram rod straight,my rep calvin standinf off to the side almost unsure wher he should stand* 'you wanted to see me?'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

'Yeah, this has been needing to happen for a while. I don't know why we waited so long to do this'

*I say as we wait for Patterson I flip through some expense reports.*

'Would you believe how much we spend on gas in one month? I think next round of cars we may be going hybrid'

*I say trying to make small talk during these tense few minutes*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

* i shift my uniform as i move to sit down,my rep taking my spot along the wall the fact hes all official has me a bit concerned  but its not too uncommon for all i know hs trying to ' be the boss' infront of my rep still eyeing the expense reports breifly before i lock my eyes on zack to answer * ' , Well Sir'* i start if hes keeping it buisness i will to'id say im doing decent given how fluid the Deputys we've had are, i do the best job i can even tho  theres probably room for improvement,which i strive to find every day in myself ,' * i lose my military ridgidness but still stay  professional*  'are there concerns,has somebody filed a complaint on me?' 

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*As I ask him I can see he's starting to get nervous. I start to feel bad for him however I'm not in a position where I can avoid taking action.*

'Sergeant Patterson. I no longer want you as the the Patrol supervisor, I feel there may be candidates suited for the role.'

*He visibly gets upset.*

'I need the keys to the supervisors vehicle. I have already reassigned you elsewhere in the department where you will be assigned a partner'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*  my guard fails my face revealing my shock then he asks for the keys to my truck which i hand him  with a confused look ive always worked solo barring the odd FTO shift or stiint on the bikes,however brief  i lose myself i quickly regain it placing the keys in zacks hand* '  reasigned huh, am i introuble?'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*He hands me the keys to 220. I hand them off to Andrew.*

'Sergeant Patterson, just so your not shocked when you report for your next shift but your new partner is a German Shepard. We've decided its time you ran your own unit and due to your interest in K9. In lieu of an SOD supervisor you will be reporting to myself and Lieutenant Blackburn, Congratulations'

*I stand up and extend my hand.*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

* shocked  i move to stand shaking the captians hand and inturn andrews afterwards my union rep looks confused as all hell  but offers me  breif congradulations before abruptly departing taking a phonecall   he probably wont be back , i hadent had a dog sense my time in the new york state police and the army but i regularly run chico through all the old drills  but as hes 3 legged i know hes not my partner* 'thank you both sirs,ill do the county proud'

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

• 5 weeks later...

*Walking into the station, The desk sergeant stops me.*

'Morning cap, did you read the news?'

'What do you think? That piece is everywhere. My goddamn kids read that before I did. I had my kids asking if I was getting fired.'

'Sorry Captain.'

*I groan as I walk upstairs and take a seat at my desk. I quickly grab the desk phone and call downstairs to the platoon commanders office.*

'Andrew get up here now.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*The phone ringing gets me to jump just as I'm about to cement glue this ship's radar dish onto it.  Well so much for that.  Putting down the piece of plastic I pick up the phone only to be told by Russo to come to his office.  Well I can guess what this is about.*

'On my way'

*Setting down the phone I realize the plastic radar dish is stuck to my finger so I pull it off and place it on the ship's flight deck as I get up from my chair.  Shutting the door as I leave my office I make my way over to the Captain's office and knock on the door twice.  Before heading in I look at my fingers to make sure the radar dish didn't continue sticking to my fingers.  Well damn it's still there.  Putting my hand into my pocket I pull it out of it slowly as I feel the piece of plastic roll off my finger.  Hoping it didn't break while doing that I head into Russo's office.*

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*Realizing the dish is still on my finger I sigh*

'Oh for fucks sakes.  Nothing much.  Just a satellite dish to a model ship I've been building in my office during my breaks.'

*Using my other hand I rip it off my finger and put it in my pocket.*

'So, I guess this is about the dog at the hall.'

*Walking further into the office I take a seat in a chair up against the wall and located between some cabinets and an end table.*

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

'So we just had a slam piece on that shit show and your fucking around playing with boats. This is fucking wonderful. I'm guessing you read the article.'

*I say as I lean back in my chair.*

'We need to spin this and then make sure it never happens again, Lets bring him in and then get PIO on the phone. We'll have him do a school visit or a fluff piece on fireside chat after we berate him. He's getting one more chance and if pulls that shit again were sending him to admin on modified duty.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*Not caring to defend myself about working on the model I simply just nod.*

'Alright, I'll get Patterson in here now.  Let me borrow your phone'

*Getting up from my chair I head to Russo's desk.  Picking up his phone I call down the the K9 Offices.*

'Patterson, Russo's Office, Now'

*Putting down the phone I head back to the chair I was in.*

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*Hearing Russo's muttering, I mutter back.

'Only when it comes to the police department.'

*Re-reading the article on my phone again.*

'People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  And they will hate them for it.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

* after my shower and a few more borderline threats to my cell when my deskphone  rings i  already know who it is  all the same i answer and after grabbing the article off my desk i leave my office ajax can chill in his kennel for this one* ‘well here goes’ * i say to myself as i knock and enter  holding up the article * ‘ sirs, guessing you saw the slander  for the record  i never threatened anybody with ajax if anything, Whoever filmed it was trying to provoke ajax to bite’ * i open respectful but obviously feeling attacked by the article*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

I look at the work order and confirm it is the right office. I open the door without knocking. The gringos in the office seem annoyed but is my job.

"Hello señors. I am here to look at chur AC. You say last Summer is no working." 

I set up my ladder and start to take the AC vent down, unleashing a torrent of dust and debris. Before I get too far into the job I realize that it is lunch time, so I climb down from the ladder and reach into my bag. I am sad that it is not Modelo time yet. It would be in México, as siesta is mucho importante.

"I will be right back señors"

I get my pack of instant noodles and my bottle of cholula and go to find a microwave. 

spacer.png

Pablo Hernandez
SCPW Employee

*Patterson walks in, With a look knowing that he's screwed. Before I can start the door swings open and a man in a dark blue shirt walks in with a ladder and a tool box.*

"Hello señors. I am here to look at chur AC. You say last Summer is no working."

'Yes its right over there. Were trying to have a meeting, if you can be discreet.'

*Fuck, If I tell him to leave I know this AC will never get fixed. As soon as he takes the vent off He runs out of the room leaving in a cloud of dust.*

'I don't care about the context we have it on camera that you threatened to release the dog on an unarmed protester. This looks bad.'

*I stand up.*

'You cause my department to look this bad, and you try and lie to me saying you were provoked.When it looks like you had the dog on him from the moment you saw him.That is unacceptable your representing my department as a supervisor of a prestigious unit. Regardless even if you were your supposed to be the professional one here. Not saying that your going to release the hounds.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109