Captain Zach Russo's Office

Z. Russo

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Yes Sir, I will be mindful of what I say and how I act from here on.'

*Honestly don't even recall saying that but I figure it best not to bring that up.  Assuming I'm being dismissed now I begin to get out of my seat.*

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

I look at my work orders for the day. 

"Ah, fehx señor ceiling."

I make my way to the police station. There are more angry men in. 

"Hola señor, I am here to fix the ceiling." I say as one man leaves. I bring in my ladder with the new ceiling tile. The big man looks at me with a look of mad and not believing what he is seeing. 

I put up my ladder and carry up the new ceiling tile. As I put it in it does not go in well. Ceiling tiles are always hard to put in. I reach up and bang the divider with my hand. As I do two more ceiling tiles next to the one I just installed crack and fall to the ground. 

"Ah, very sorry señor. I go put work order in to clean and get you new ones." I fold up my ladder and look at the next order. "I would do today señor but I must snow plow. Adiós señor." 

spacer.png

Pablo Hernandez
SCPW Employee

*As Blackburn leaves the short Mexican guy from DPW comes running in with a ladder and a ceiling tile.*

"Hola señor, I am here to fix the ceiling."

’Excellent, how were your holidays?’

*I say as he set up the ladder. Before he can answer he’s already off the ladder attempting to replace the ceiling tile. In the process of repairing one he cracks two more and makes a huge mess in the office. He climbs back down from the latter looks at the mess he created.*

"Ah, very sorry señor. I go put work order in to clean and get you new ones." I fold up my ladder and look at the next order. "I would do today señor but I must snow plow. Adiós señor." 

*Almost as quickly as he came into my life he left. But left me with a mess and two more broken ceiling tiles to remember our experience together. Hopefully we will be seeing that get fixed sometime in 2022.*

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

*Roughly a minute after leaving Russo's office while I'm wandering the halls I hear a loud thud coming from his office so I head back.  The Mexican who I met as I was leaving is now on his way out of his office.  Sticking my head into the Captain's office.*

'The fuck was that?'

*Seeing the messed up room I needn't have asked however while I'm poking my head through the door a tile from the ceiling, one that I thought was gone for a year, falls down.  It lands on top of the two new tiles on the floor with a loud crash.  There's now an even mess in the Captain's office.*

'Yeah, okay, I'll just go find a custodian... one who actually works in this building'

*With that said I leave Russo's office again.*

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

‘Hey lieu, wasent sure if i should go to you or the cap, but i typed up a report for the party as i saw the fi-shitshow but i had a buzz so made it look like i accidentally  tripped the guy Who full nelsoned one of our guys, wanted to drop it off personally’ * i say gestureing to the official department paperwork in my hand as andrew dips his head in*’ the fuck did thst dpw guy do, he ran like a bat outta hell nearly ran me over with the ladder?’ 

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

*After the DPW Guy runs out with the ladder. Probably off to destroy something else Blackburn pops his head in*

'The fuck was that?'

*Befoire I can answer he looks around.*

'Yeah, okay, I'll just go find a custodian... one who actually works in this building'

'Thankyou Blackburn.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

As I put the ladder back in my truck I remember I ave a ceiling tile in the truck. I grab it. It smells like el cigarrillos and is brown, but it should do the job. I run back inside. More big policía are leaving the office. I go in. 

"Buenas noticias señor! I fehx!" I realize I forgot my ladder so I grab the chair in the corner. I stand on it. It is not tall enough for me so I stand on the arm. Just as I get the ceiling tile in and fitted correctly the arm of the chair breaks. I catch myself, but the chair is broken. 

"Ah Dios mio! Lo siento señor, I will put in new work order."

I leave the office. 

spacer.png

Pablo Hernandez
SCPW Employee

*As fast as he left Pablo returned with a disgusting nicotine stained tile.*

"Buenas noticias señor! I fehx!"

*In his hurry to get up here he forgot his ladder he jumps up on a chair and pops the brown stained tile in the ceiling. Just as pablo get it in I hear a loud crack, The arm of the chair cracks. Pablo catches himself and comes down.*

"Ah Dios mio! Lo siento señor, I will put in new work order."

*Before I can say anything Pablo runs out of the office.*

'Bye.'

*I say after he leaves the office. I walk over to my desk and call Blackburn.*

'Tell Scott and Caldwell come up to my office. Now'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*While Caldwell isn't looking I take a few deep breaths to calm my own nerves.*

Mike knocks on the door and a moment later I hear:

'Come in!' in a commanding voice.

*I open the door and walk in as Mike files in behind me*

"Heyyyy...what's happen'n Cap'n?" I say humorously as I give a little wave.

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

*Hearing a Knock on the door I expect it to be the two problem Deputies*

'Come in!'

"Heyyyy...what's happen'n Cap'n?"

'I just spent the past hour at ERT getting screamed at by the commissioner while I was fighting for your jobs and that's how you come into my office! What the fuck is wrong with you?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

"Heyyyy...what's happen'n Cap'n?"

'I just spent the past hour at ERT getting screamed at by the commissioner while I was fighting for your jobs and that's how you come into my office! What the fuck is wrong with you?'

*Oh fuck Jaydon pissed him off. Fuck me.*

'Shut the fuck up.'

*I whisper to Jaydon.*

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1316

'Seriously, What is wrong with you two. Fighting hotel security. I had to negotiate for your release from security. If I wasn't there to save your ass you would have been sitting in jail. Seriously do you two have any excuse?'

*Before I can give them a chance to respond.*

'Do you two need rehab? Do I need to send you to the farm?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

‘Rehab? Sir, we got a little drunk that’s all.’

*I speak up confident in my defense...built purely on a combination of denial, distant third hand accounts, and a touch of artistic license.*

‘Sir, with all due respect, I don’t understand how this is such a big deal. I was grabbed first and promptly defended myself.’ I say.

‘...and then that giant man-gorilla rent-a-cop tried bursting my head like a grape...and for what? A teenyweeny tustle in self defense?’ I say.

’I mean it’s not like we destroyed anything or anyone actually got injured...’

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

‘Rehab? Sir, we got a little drunk that’s all.’

'A little drunk?? I saw you passed out in the lobby and you puked in the planter! Rehab may be the only way to justify your behavior.'

‘Sir, with all due respect, I don’t understand how this is such a big deal. I was grabbed first and promptly defended myself.’ I say.

‘...and then that giant man-gorilla rent-a-cop tried bursting my head like a grape...and for what? A teenyweeny tustle in self defense?’

'I'm not saying that security was right I'm saying we are held to a high standards than those rent a cops!'

’I mean it’s not like we destroyed anything or anyone actually got injured...’

'From what I saw you destroyed a desert cart and killed a ficus plant. And dipshits slide tackle may have crippled one of them because he still wasnt walking right when I left'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'I'm not saying that security was right I'm saying we are held to a high standards than those rent a cops!'

'Okay...so we had like one or two too man drinks....but high standards? What about the high standards of the hose monk...erm...firefighter who attacked me to begin with? I defend myself and I'm the one not upholding high standards? I was clearly minding my own business and was attacked. How would you have us respond?' I say trying to keep me calm.

'From what I saw you destroyed a desert cart and killed a ficus plant.'

*I immediately look at Mike in the eyes and mouth the words 'Dessert Cart?' to him in a low whisper. I'm in complete surprise. I hadn't heard that part of the story yet.

'And dipshits slide tackle may have crippled one of them because he still wasn't walking right when I left'

'Wait, who slide tackled who now?' I ask confused. I clearly have no actual first hand recollection of the events in question.

'Sir, if there was any actual damage that I caused, I will pay for it....and for breaking that stuff I'm sorry....but I just have a hard time comprehending why everyone's making such a big deal out of it. I destroyed a desert cart, killed a plant, and smacked some doucher nozzle-head who attacked me first. Plenty of worse stuff happens around all the time and no one bats an eyelash....but everyone's yelling at us like this was front page news or something.'

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

'Yes Scott, It will be much better for you to shut up. So you will be placed on modified duty the next shift. We need bodies on the road for the snowstorm. So Caldwell were assigning you DPW your going to report to Pablo Hernandez and Scott, Your up in comms reporting to Jim Kowalski.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'He's not Buying it, Shut up.'

*I look at Mike, then at Russo, and finally shut my mouth.*

‘Sorry’ I let out, again lowering my head in shame.

'There's no justification for our actions captain. We apologize.'

*I bite my lip and swallow my pride. Who knows, I could be wrong. I could have totally fucked up.*

’*clears throat* Yes sir. I apologize as well. I admit that I could have standed to take it easier at the bar.’

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871