Captain Zach Russo's Office

Z. Russo

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Well the media wants to hang me and I spend most of my time getting yelled at or yelling at someone. But aside from that its not terrible. I saw the pictures on facebook congrats on getting the degree. I'm guessing your here to bother me for that Sheriff's liaison to ERT spot right?'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

'Hey at least when I was sarge I didn't have a habit of upsetting the media and the public. I actually came by to say hello. I had to come back to station to fill out incident report paperwork.. where do you all keep that shit now anyways?'

pd220sgt.png
Sergeant Allison Devito
Unit 220
Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1825

'You didn't make a media circus that's why I liked you. But now that your back where do you see yourself going? Sticking to patrol or trying to get back to where you were?'

*I take a sip of water from the bottle on my desk.*

'They should be on the rack on the table in the muster room, Why do you need an incident report?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'I'm actually not sure. I don't want to leave the street honestly, I like working with the people. I wouldn't mind working my way up to where I was, but I like the grunt work.'

*I shift, so that I'm leaning against the doorway.*

'I uh.. well a couple of us got a beat down from some fucker on God only knows what. I got a solid knock on the head with a stool, and the other two are being seen now. If you haven't heard yet I'm sure it'll make it's way up to you sooner or later. After last time.. figured you'd have my ass if I tried to pull some stupid shit again.'

pd220sgt.png
Sergeant Allison Devito
Unit 220
Badge 1825

'You got hit on the head with a stool...'

*I sigh.*

'Go get checked out now and fill out the report later. But yeah I could use a patrol supervisor and we can talk about that sooner rather then later, According to what I'm hearing from the brass we should be getting a few more bodies on this shift But go to county and get checked out.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*I sigh*

'You're kidding right? No don't answer that I know you. Fine. But at least I wasn't a complete moron this time. I'd love to talk about that with you. After this shift, you wanna meet up at the diner?'

pd220sgt.png
Sergeant Allison Devito
Unit 220
Badge 1825

'Sure Stephanie and the kids are all going to be busy tonight so I was going to grab takeout on the way home so that works out. But seriously go get checked out.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*Before I head to the parade room I decide  to track down Zach’s office. Once I find it I give a slight knock on the door and poke my head in*

’Hey old man! Did you plan on saying hi to me?’

*I grin widely at him even letting a bit of a controlled giggle out. It was nice to see him again, but I had to make sure to poke fun at him too. It’s what dad would have wanted.*

sd216dep.png

Probationary Deputy Ellie Herz
Unit 216

Badge 2034

*Hearing a knock on the office door I look up from the OT approval paperwork that the previous platoon commander had left on my desk.*

'Ellie, I didn't realize the academy cut you loose yet. Come in!'

*I get up and walk around my desk, as she comes in the office I give her a hug*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*I walk over to Zach and give him a hug, still grinning widely*

'Yeah they did, and it feels great. Finally getting to experience everything that made my dad love the job.'

sd216dep.png

Unit 216

Badge 2034

'Its a different world these days. But he would be so proud to see you in uniform. He was a great guy and great cop.'

*I smile and look at Ellie in full uniform.*

'I remember when you and Ashley would try and put makeup on James and now your one of my cops. Its mindblowing. Hows mom?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'Yeah...different world.....but that just means that we're needed even more. I know he'd be really proud.'

*I giggle again as he talks about putting make up on James.*

'Okay but...you gotta admit...it was always funny.'

*I smile holding back a bit more of a giggle.*

'Moms good, she's still cooking and baking. Even said she might bake cookies, muffins or brownies to bring in one day. We're lucky to have so much help from everyone even now. But at least her business helps keep everything paid for.'

sd216dep.png

Unit 216

Badge 2034

'Yeah I guess it was.'

*I say with a laugh.*

'Moms good, she's still cooking and baking. Even said she might bake cookies, muffins or brownies to bring in one day. We're lucky to have so much help from everyone even now. But at least her business helps keep everything paid for.'

'I love your mom's cookies. That reminds me I have to stop by the bakery to pick up a cake for Ashley's birthday. Granted shes angry at me but if I forget to pick up a black forest cake for her birthday she'll hate me forever'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'I love your mom's cookies. That reminds me I have to stop by the bakery to pick up a cake for Ashley's birthday. Granted shes angry at me but if I forget to pick up a black forest cake for her birthday the'll hate me forever'

'Oh boy. Heh...I can text my mom, let her know you'll be stopping in. If you want i can get her to make a customized cake so it'll be ready when you stop by. Bet she'll do the customization for free too, she's always love taking care of you guys with how much you looked after me.'

*I pull out my phone to check the time, and wait for Zach to answer*

sd216dep.png

Unit 216

Badge 2034

'Oh boy. Heh...I can text my mom, let her know you'll be stopping in. If you want i can get her to make a customized cake so it'll be ready when you stop by. Bet she'll do the customization for free too, she's always love taking care of you guys with how much you looked after me.'

'If you can have her have her get a large black forest cake ready by Friday evening that would be great, Nothing special just the usual.'

*As Ellie checks her phone I notice the time.*

'You better make it to roll call. Blackburn hates latecomers. But maybe we can catch up soon and remember my doors always open. Tell Mom I said about the cake and I'll stop by on Friday. Also drop Ashley a line, Shes going through a rebellious phase she actually got her nose peirced a few months ago so, It would be cool to have someone to keep her on the straight and narrow.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'If you can have her have her get a large black forest cake ready by Friday evening that would be great, Nothing special just the usual.'

'Sounds good, I'll let her know. She'll have it ready for ya.' 

*I smile again and then nod as Zach directs me toward roll call, and mentions Ashley*

'I'll check in with Ashley. Been a bit since we hung out but we've kept in touch, though she hasn't told me too much of the rebellious stuff...though I went through the same and I turned out fine. I think she'll be fine too. I'll definitely do my best to keep her on the right path though. Guess I should head over toward roll call though. I don't want to turn early into late.'

*I let out a little giggle and smile at Zach again before looking toward the door and sending my mom a quick text with the cake details for Zach.*

sd216dep.png

Unit 216

Badge 2034

'I'll check in with Ashley. Been a bit since we hung out but we've kept in touch, though she hasn't told me too much of the rebellious stuff...though I went through the same and I turned out fine. I think she'll be fine too. I'll definitely do my best to keep her on the right path though. Guess I should head over toward roll call though. I don't want to turn early into late.'

'You guys should go get coffee sometime, Since schools out for the summer she has some free time. But yeah, Definitely get downstairs, you don't want to piss off the Lieutenant.'

*As Ellie walks out of the office. I sit back down, Happy that Ellie turned out alright and became an SCSD Deputy, Her father would be very proud and I wish he could see her now.*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

• 3 weeks later...

*After pulling the dispatch log and finding the incident number from 252's traffic stop, I quickly open the citation on my computer and prepare an administrative void. This is not the first time I've done this. Since a traffic citation would raise my and my daughter's personal car insurance as well I am taking this personally.*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*Bradford walks into my office. He knows what this is about. He knows this is whats known as a no win situation*

'Yeah we need to speak about your activity. Have a seat.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'I got a complaint about you. From my daughter. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but we don't write SCSD family. Nor do we threaten them. So I am going to be doing an administrative void on this ticket. Your going to sign this counseling slip for paperwork inconsistency so it voids out nice and easy and were just going to call it a day.'

*I reach into the drawer for a counseling slip I begin filling it out.*

'Any questions?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'I got a complaint about you. From my daughter. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but we don't write SCSD family. Nor do we threaten them. So I am going to be doing an administrative void on this ticket. Your going to sign this counseling slip for paperwork inconsistency so it voids out nice and easy and were just going to call it a day. Any Questions?'

'Umm yeah i never threatened her? what did she say i said to her that was in a threatening manner?" 

sd252dep.png

Deputy Tim Bradford
Unit 252

Badge 2028