Parade Room

Z. Russo

* jetlagged and tired  after exiting my jeep i head into the parade room im not even fully back home 24 hours but myself and ajax my new partner and best friend are already back at work i kissed my son and wife before i left the house  i also elect to stop  at the coffee machine  in the patrol squad room as i dident have time to grab dunkin* ‘ hey lieu,im back from montana  sorry for the abrupt leave, i had to help my wife sort some crap out with her family’ * i take a swig of the squad room special  its crap coffee but it’ll  do the job* ‘ Ajax heel,sit’   *my partner sits with a sigh sound clearly wanting to get to work much like myself*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

‘ Cool  the slicktop’ * i nod as i move to stand Ajax also stands* ‘ wanna go for a ride?!’ * i say in a higher pitched voice  hypeing him up a bit as we leave the parade room ajax gets excited* 

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Getting switched to my new shift, I report, albeit slightly late, to the parade room, and see Lt. Blackburn at the podium, and no one else left. He looks like he's a little distracted, so I announce my presence as I walk in.*

'Lieutenant, Jerry Wagner, Deputy newly assigned to your shift. I see everyone got out of here in a hurry?'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*After Patterson leaves I decide look through some paperwork again when I hear someone trying to get my attention.  It's someone new to the shift.*

'Yeah, calls usually go out immediately after assignments have been handed out, take 204'

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 2 weeks later...

*After doing my pre-shift workouts in the gym, taking a shower, and changing into my uniform I enter the parade room.  Looks like I'm the first one here for a change.  Usually it's the Lieutenant.  Placing some home made blueberry muffins on the table up front I grab one and move on to the back.  Taking a seat in the back of the room I pull out my phone and take sip of my coffee.*

'Here'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

* after pulling 231 into the lot and having changed before i came in i make sure my class D’s are presentable  and i move to walk into the station house my dunkin donuts in one hand my duty bag over my shoulder looking foreward to getting back on the street* ‘ morning everybody’ * it dawns on me that myself and evelyn are the only ones here i cant belive we beat the lieutenant  i eye the muffins on the table ajax does as well i take one then figure giving him a piece wouldent hurt so we split the muffin* ‘ mmm you bake these evelyn or grab em from the store on the way in there great’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I walk into the parade room, sipping on a Coke.*

'Aw hell yeah, who brought the muffins?'

*I take a muffin and sit at a table, pulling out a notepad.*

'O'Reilly present and accounted for.'

sd217cpl.png

Corporal Richard O'Reilly
Unit 217

Badge 1943

*Wearing my headphones connected to my phone I listen to some wake up music, my playlist consisting of songs by the Offspring, I dance myself into the parade room drinking a Venom Black Mamba.  Seeing some muffins I grab one as I pass by them and continue on to the other side of the room where I lean up against the wall.*

detfordblackdet.png

Detective Emily Morris
Unit 302

Shiloh County Sheriff Department Detective
Badge 1504

I walk in with a bodybuilder.com branded shaker glass filled with protein drink. The muffins look delicious, but I don’t need all those carbs. I don’t want to screw my macros up for the day. I take a seat and await my assignment.

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1871

*I walk into the parade room as Scott turns down the muffins. I grab one as I see Scott sitting there with his bodybuilder.com nonsense in front of him eyeing them*

‘Thanks Hawke.’

*Sitting down next to Scott.*

’Actually sticking to this bullshit?’

*I say as I take a bite of muffin.*

’Very good muffins Hawkw, too bad my parter Bulimic Becky doesn’t want any.’

*I take another bite of muffin.*

’Don’t worry Becky I’m sure starving yourself will make your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.’

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

*I walk into the room, unzipping my jacket. I snag a muffin from the plate and retreat to the back wall, leaning against it and starting to eat the muffin.*

'Thanks for the muffins, whoever brought em.'

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

Don’t worry Becky I’m sure starving yourself will make your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.’

*I reply with an exaggerated yet highly sarcastic laugh*
‘eh heh heh heh heh’

‘Your such a dick’ I say to Caldwell as I take another drink from my shaker cup.

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

*A few days' rest means here I come duty. Walking into the room I look around, not sure if I should sit up front or the back. I sit next to this gastly looking fella, I heard he's in recruitment, to me he looks like he rose from the dead. His name bar says Greene.*

'Wagner. How you doin'?' I say extending my hand. 

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*I walk into the parade room and find a group of deputies.*

'Morning everyone.'

*I grab a muffin and take a bite.*

'Whoever made these muffins, They are excellent.'

*I see Hawke give a nod as I walk up to the podium.*

'After you get assignments I need to speak to you guys.'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Badge 1109

‘ morning cap’ * i say as i  lean against the back walll after tossing my dunkin donuts cup i then notice wright who i havent seen sense the academy* ‘ when the hell did you make swat scott,welcome to the shift man long time no see’

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I stare down Patterson as he asks when I made SWAT.*

'Patterson, I've been off patrol since I got fucking shot. Three years, dude. When the hell did they give you a dog?'

*I gesture to the K9 pin.*

'I knew you liked your women butch, dude, but christ, they gave you a whole pin for it?'

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

‘ i worked dogs in the army and national guard then ran a dog for  the staties in new york. Got tapped to head the county k9s for the shift  right before that labor dispute’ * i pet ajax whos sitting being good* ‘ as to my women  i met a chopper pilot after  my medevac outta the sandbox ambers a helluva catch been married about 3 years but were separated till recently, got a kid now too’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Entering the parade room I see that the Captain decided to join us so I'm guessing he has something to say.  Walking up to the podium I also see some muffins on one of the tables; I

ll grab one later.*

'Alright, here are today's assignments'

Patrol:
Caldwell = 201
DeVito = 211
Hawke = 203
O'Reilly = 217
Scott = 216
Wagner = 208

SWAT:
Wright = 101
Greene = desk duty

K9:
Patterson = 231

Detectives:
Morris = 301

*After going over some notes from the previous shift I hand the podium over to Russo as I go lean up against the wall.*

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321