Parade Room

Z. Russo

*I walk in downstairs into the parade room. I am surprised I beat Blackburn here*

'Morning. I have a quick announcement after the Lieutenant reads out assignment'

*I say as I walk to the podium.*

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

*Blackburn walks in.*

'Morning Andrew'

*My phone buzzes and I walk out to the desk area where a delivery person is waiting, I recieve the box and sign the credit card slip. I return and place the box on the table in front of the podium.*

'Today's going to be a good day'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

1 hour ago, A. Blackburn said:

*With a slight yawn I enter the parade room a minute after the Captain does.  Seeing that Russo is at the podium I lean up against the front wall as I wait for the others to get in here.*

*id chew on piece of gum*

Edited by Aidan721

sd204dep.png

Probationary Deputy Jay William
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2016
17C4FD29-8D7C-4E7E-AF85-FB5663496C74.png

*   I take a pull from my mug eyeing the brass as russo walks in andrew soon follows and i nod to em both* morning, whats with the box cap ya got me curious’ * i shift still leaning against the wall needing to adjust my cuffs on my belt*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*With a god-awful headache still from that nasty knock early last shift, I walk into the parade room and see a box up in the front of the room. I take my usual spot leaning against the back wall and cross my arms. With any luck I'll get a few weeks to myself before I have another trainee.*

pd220sgt.png
Sergeant Allison Devito
Unit 220
Badge 1825

I walk in, ready to start my first day on the job after getting out of the law enforcement academy. My emails said to report into the parade room for my shift and that I'd be assigned a training officer then. I walk in, remaining silent, and take a spot in the back of the room. I don't say anything, electing to just watch the others to get a reading on everyone's general vibe. I slip off my back pack and put it against the wall. 

sd211dep.png

Deputy Kate Mae
Unit 211

Badge 2019

'Since everyone's here I'm just going to spit this out.'

*I open the box and reveal a large cake with with gold frosting trim. In the center is a frosting sergeants shield with Congratulations Sergeant Devito written around the shield.*

'I just wanted to publicly humiliate Sergeant Devito on her promotion. There are some utensils and plates on the back table. Please help yourselves.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'Oh for fucks sake Zach you couldn't resist could you.'

*I grin and roll my eyes, this is just the kind of nonsense he would do. I figured he'd do something interesting but this quite literally takes the cake. He never fails to keep me on my toes.*

pd220sgt.png
Sergeant Allison Devito
Unit 220
Badge 1825

*I catch Caldwell out in the hall while entering the parade room*

'Sup, fuckhead.' I say to him.

*We walk in and Russo is talking...what the actual fuck. They're starting early. I look at my watch quickly as I walk in.*

I notice DeVito got promoted and everyone is cheering.

'SPEECH!' I shout out standing in the back of the room with my hands cupped around my mouth.

*I find a seat behind Wagner*

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

*Mike sits next to me*

As the room is still a bit of a ruckus, I quickly lean over to Wagner.

'Good Morning Deputy Wagner....are you prepared to make a difference in the community today?' I ask in an overly-exaggerated optimistic  voice.

'Wait...where's your Boot at? You didn't make him wax your knob....I mean car again did you?'

Edited by Chris07

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

'Josiah? So far I haven't seen him. I'm hoping to keep it that way. You all know how much I love eager little retarded kids.'

*I stand up to get some cake. I don't care that it's early in the morning, I want cake. I'm a grown ass man with a gun.*

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

I contemplate getting a slice of cake. I had already eaten a quick meal though and I'm not sure I want to contend with the extra calories. I also don't know these people well enough to engage with them, so I maintain status quo by staying in my seat. 

sd211dep.png

Deputy Kate Mae
Unit 211

Badge 2019

*Really?  A cake?  Don't recall any cakes I knew Russo and DeVito go way back and had history together but still it seems a bit much.  Sort of makes me think DeVito might be Russo's love child or something.  Well, I'll keep those thoughts to myself as I grab myself a slice.  We have a few more minutes until it's time to hand out assignments for the shift so having some cake while I wait for some other deputies to show up is a nice way to kill time.  We have a good turnout but we're still missing Hall, Sanders, and DeMarco.  Also Morris's partner Hannagan.*

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321