2023 Halloween Party at Stone & Hawke's place

E. Hawke

An invite to a Halloween Party for the members of the Emergency Response Team.  Come in costume.

When: Saturday, October 28th, 2023.  6pm to whenever.

Where: Mark Stone & Evelyn Hawke's place located at 778 Johnston Road, Kimberly

What to bring: Food and Beverages will be provided by the hosts but bring your own drinks if you want something specific.

Food we'll be serving: Pizza from Pizza Hut, Fried Chicken, Tacos, Nachos, Cheesy Fries with Bacon, Various Chips, Popcorn

House Layout:

House layout.jpeg

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

With it almost being time for guests to start arriving I exit the bedroom dressed up as the witch I decided to be this year.  Luke is sound asleep in his room and I hope the party does not get too loud to wake him up.  As I enter the living room I look the food that is all set for everyone to eat with the exception of the pizza that hasn't arrived yet.  Well the pizza should be here shortly so I'm not worried.  There's no Pizza Hut in Kimberly so we had to order from Crescent Falls; it's not that long of a trip but it does take some time.

Decorations are all set up with fake cobwebs and various other Halloween decorations such as ghost and flying bats.  Not much else to do now but wait as I head on outside to the porch that is lit up by special light-bulbs that make the area glow in purple.

----------------------- Hawke's costume for reference -----------------------

77782370a54d3dd960f670eae9c82c93.jpg

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

Having had no other plans for tonight I decided to accept the Halloween Party invite at Captain Stone's place.  Dressed in costume as The Stig I drive up the driveway until I reach the house and find a spot to park my truck.  Shutting off the engine I open the door and grab the helmet to my costume.  Exiting my truck I put on the white helmet and shut the door behind me as I begin walking up to house.  Unfortunately due to wearing the helmet I do not hear my truck lock itself up and this costume does not have any pockets so the keys are left inside the cab.

The-Stig-954959.jpg

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Landon Cook
Engine 1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 2021

Parking, I wonder what exactly I'm doing here. I'm not one for big work parties. Not after the christmas one that nearly got us all fired. Well. Let's try this out anyways. 

I knock on the door before letting myself in, sure I'm at the right spot. I recognize Cook's truck, and I parked behind it. 

"Hey guys"

image.png

engine1acpt.png
Acting Captain Jennifer Noel
Engine 1

Badge 2001

*Pulling Into the driveway of the address i was given, I notice Hawke's vehicle, Placing my Car in Park i get out and get my daughter out heading up to the door i knock and enter*

'Hi guys' 

spider-man-into-the-spider-spider-gwen-stacy-cosplay-costumes_1_1.jpg

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

I pull up to the address in my red Crown Vic, placing my car in neutral and activating the handbrake as I get out and head up to the door, knocking. I know that I'm wearing, perhaps, the best costume for this entire party.

'Open up!'

image.png

Edited by Zezinho
  • Haha 1

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

Seeing guests arrive to the party I stand up on the porch and greet them.  From the Stig, the Greaser, Spider Gwen, and Paul Blart, I welcome them into the house.

'Greetings, welcome, glad to see you.  The Pizzas are not here yet but the rest of the food, snacks, and drinks are so help yourself.'

As I watch the four of them head into the living room I stay outside on the porch to greet the others who might arrive.  Also I want to be here for when the pizza arrives.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

These days the economy is no so good. After work I work some more. Cousin Hector has a plumbing business, I make house calls. I see cousin has a work order that has been pending 778 johnston road, e says the garbage disposal no work. I get in my cousin truck and start to go toward de house. 

spacer.png

Pablo Hernandez
SCPW Employee

As I wait on the porch for more guests and the pizza I see Kat arrive dressed as a bat.  Guess she's a vampire?

'Hi Hawke how are you doing?' 

'Hello Kat, I'm doing well and you?  Also we're not on duty tonight, you can call me Evelyn.'

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

I make my way over to the snacks first, and look around knowing I'm pretty much the only one who will have an easy time eating and drinking tonight. Great job. I see a butterfly looking chick chatting up with Hawke. Man, I wonder what team she plays for. 

I grab my stuff and make my way over to the rest of my entry party, trying to figure out who is who under the masks. 

"Hey guys" I say to the astronaut looking guy and Paul Blart .No mask, but definitely not a guy I know.

engine1acpt.png
Engine 1

Badge 2001

'Hello Kat, I'm doing well and you?  Also we're not on duty tonight, you can call me Evelyn.'

'I'm Doing good Evelyn thank you for putting this party on, I also heard you got a promotion at work congratulations its deserved'

*Entering the house i see stone and wave at him well walking over to the snack table and get a small plate of snacks* 

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Kathrine Clark 
Engine 1

Badge 2012

Keeping in character of the Stig I keep quiet and simply just bow a greeting hello to Jenn as she comes over and says hi.  Hopefully the mall cop will do the talking if a discussion happens.  Not sure who this guy is either.  Probably works for ERT HQs or something.  Well I guess if he doesn't speak either I'll break character and talk.  However I would like people guessing who I might be before then.

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Landon Cook
Engine 1

Badge 2021

I spot the strange folk and begin wondering where they're from. Maybe they're from another station?

Wherever they're from, I hope none of them are state troopers. Or worse. Federal agents.

Regardless, I greet them back and introduce myself.

'Deputy Blart here. Nice to meet you lot, where y'all from?'

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

'Deputy Blart here. Nice to meet you lot, where y'all from?'

Oh. So we're doing this. This wasn't what I was expecting. I was hoping more for. Like Hi, cool costume. Ugh

"Esmerlada Lou Vouton The Third." I say, slicking back my hair. "Nah that'd be stupid. I'm Jen."

I still don't have  aclue who that Stig guy is. Once we deal with Blart, I'm going to have to launch my own investigation. 

engine1acpt.png
Engine 1

Badge 2001

*Seeing a group of people standing around that out of all of them i only recognize one i walk up and introduce my self*

'Hello all, Allen i like your costume, Paul Blart Mall cop is a hilarious movie, but the other two i guess we haven't met i'm Krystal'   

sd211dep.png

Probationary Deputy Krystal Bagley
Unit 211
Not a real person yet

Badge 2350

'Hello all, Allen i like your costume, Paul Blart Mall cop is a hilarious movie, but the other two i guess we haven't met i'm Krystal'   

Krystal. Bet it is spelled with a K. I don't usually do cops, but cops usually don't look like this. I think we might be friends.

"Jen. I guess you're with Sergeant Blart over here? I'm a firefighter. And I think this... guy? Though I'm not 100% sure on that part either, is just a run of the mill armed intruder, though I'm not sure where he's hiding a gun in that costume."

engine1acpt.png
Engine 1

Badge 2001

"And I think this... guy? Though I'm not 100% sure on that part either, is just a run of the mill armed intruder, though I'm not sure where he's hiding a gun in that costume."

Hearing Jen say that I pat myself down to show no pockets on this racing suit and then I shrug.  No words spoken, just keep them guessing for a bit longer.

engine1ff.png

Firefighter Landon Cook
Engine 1

Badge 2021

We had spent most of the day touching up decorations and making food, but it was finally time for the main event. Evelyn had gone the sexy route with her with costume, but me? I had decided that I was Kenough, and I was rollerblade Ken. I had gotten Luke to sleep, and popped out just in time to see a few guests in the living room. I wave at Kat as she heads over to the snack table, and I make my way to the small group that's gathered. I knew most of them, although someone had a helmet on, and there was one girl I didn't recognize.

'Evening y'all, love y'all could make it out. Jen, Allen, good to see you guys. I don't think I know you,' I say to Bagley. 'I'm Mark, Evelyn's other half. Nice to meet you.'

u22apc.png

Acting Platoon Chief Marcus Stone
Unit 22

Badge 1909

Hearing a knocking on the door on the other side of the house I just wonder who that could be.  Everyone was gathered on this side where they entered.  Heading over to the other porch I open the door to see someone dressed as a repair man.  No clue who he is.  Maybe he belongs to the Fire Department.

'Welcome, come on in'

I say as I wave him on inside.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

"Gracias" I say as de woman opens de door. I wonder what kind of people is here, is looks like one of those weird parties where people dress up and have sex. 

De slip Hector gave me say garbage disposal es no good. 

"Hejjj, dis garbage esposal es no good seniorita. I fix."

spacer.png

Pablo Hernandez
SCPW Employee

As I'm about to respond when I hear the doorbell ring.  Seeing that the pizza delivery driver has arrived I walk away and grab the wallet out of my purse.  On my way to get the pizza I see Mark.

'Mark, is that one of your coworkers?  The guy dressed up as a repairman?'

Before he can answer though I hear the doorbell ring some more so I finish my trek to greet the guy with the pizza.  As short exchange of greetings with the delivery man occurs and I pay for the pizza.  After tipping the pizza-boy from Pizza Hut I carry the pizza back into the living room and place the boxes on the table.  Opening one of the boxes I grab a slice of pepperoni.

'Alright, the pizza has finally arrived, find what you like and dig in'

After announcing the arrival of the pizza to the ones that arrived to the party I take a bite out of the slice I grabbed.

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

"I'm still not convinced one of those legs isn't a shotgun"

As Mark approaches, he says "'Evening y'all, love y'all could make it out. Jen, Allen, good to see you guys. I don't think I know you, I'm Mark, Evelyn's other half. Nice to meet you.'"

Before anyone answers, I notice a new costume arrive. Man, that looks like that legend they keep telling haunts the ERT. Great costume guy. After not long, Evelyn rejoins us, "Mark, is that one of your coworkers?  The guy dressed up as a repairman?"

While she goes to answer the door again, I give my suggestion. "You know, I think that's someone dressed up like this urban legend I've heard floating around. There's a guy from public works, so the story goes, that just shows up and does the craziest shit. I heard he mowed the ERT's lawn in February once. "

Evelyn comes back as we're laughing at the absurdity, "Alright, the pizza has finally arrived, find out what you like and dig in."

About time, I'll probably figure out this masked singer with no voice. 

engine1acpt.png
Engine 1

Badge 2001