2020 Emergency Response Team Christmas Party

Alpha

'...well maybe the first time we worked together. You were a bit of a bitch.'

'Call it high standards, call it abandonment issues, call it whatever my therapist wants to call it. But I'm glad you didnt jump in on the Bitchlin wagon.'

*I say as he stumbled with the room key.*

'Would you mind doing the honors?'

*I take the room key and slide it I hear the door lock click open. I open the door and embrace Logan. I fall into his chest and tilt my head up and kiss him.* 

'I really like your eyes.'

*I say as I run my hand through his suit jacket and find the pen.*

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*My eyes widen as she kisses me. I'm caught completely by suprise and I don't know how to react. I just go with it.*

*Our lips release and she looks at me.*

'I really like your eyes.'

*I bust out laughing*

*I put my hand over Breslin's as she reaches for the vape pen. I rest it there for a second, feeling the warmth of her skin. I lower her hand slowly from my chest, leaving the pen still in my pocket. My laughing slowly recedes*

'If you like that, you gotta check this out.' I say leading her to the large room-height windows in the back of the room. I roll the massive curtains back revealing the beautiful cityscape below.

The lights of the city and colors of Christmas visible all over. Frankly, even I'm taken aback by it.

*As we look out on the beautifully lit city below I pull out he vape pen and hold it up.*

'Shall we?' I ask.

I take a hit from the vape pen, and hand it to Breslin.

Generic%20Paramedic.png

Logan Sparks, Paramedic
Medic 2
Shiloh County Fire Department, EMS
Badge 1808

*Logan opens the curtains to the hotel room revealing the city. I can see the twinkling christmas lights.*

'Look at the broad street bridge'

*I say as I look at the green and red flashing lights reflect off the water.*

'As shitty and cold as this city is it can be amazing some times.'

*Logan passes me the pen and I take a hit. I look at myself in the mirror and see my hair is messed up and my fancy red dress is disshevled.*

'Unzip me I look like I just crawled out from the after after party.'

*I giggle as I take another hit.*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*I'm briefly woken up by someone being plopped on the coach next to me. I recognize the person now siting next to me is Mike. I slowly look in front of us and see some people arguing in front of us*

Shit I'm tired.

*I close my eyes.*

Oh shit.

I feel the world start to spin. Faster and faster. Shit I feel sick and dizzy now.

*I lean over the planter next to me and throw up into it. I fall asleep leaning over into the planter before someone sits me back upright.*

*I wake up a little then close my eyes again. I lean over and rest against Mike who also leans against me.*

We both sit there passed out, leaning on each other to stay sitting upright.

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1871

* i pry myself away from my wife whispering as i make my way to the table with department brass* ill be right back hon,promise’ * arriveing at the table with andrew and russo i poliitely clear my throat and adress them* ‘ want me to coller the guy for the headlock, i got zipcuffs?’ 

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

*A man in a suit approaches me.*

'Excuse me sir, I need you to come with me. Two gentlemen under your command have gotten into a bit of trouble.'

*I groan and look at steph.*

'I'll be right back.'

*We walk out to the lobby. I see Caldwell and Scott on the couch surrounded by a small army of security guards.*

'I want these gentlemen arrested for assaulting my security officer and for destroying a dessert cart.'

*He says pointing at the bald asshole who was trying to strangle Jaydon.*

'Sir whats that gentlemans name.'

'Marques Jelly.'

*Hmm that name sounds familiar.*

'I'll tell you what. I'll arrest these guys but I'll take special officer Jelly as well for attempted murder on a sheriffs deputy and we can talk about your charges for authorizing a chokehold which is a class D felony. This can go to court and anything my guys do will be in self defense since your guys were trying to restrict the airway of a law enforcement officer. The way I see it is Deputy Caldwell was acting in defense and attepmted to escape your guards after witnessing them attempting to kill his partner.'

*The supervisor realizes he backed himself into a corner. I look at the security guard realizing he fucked up. Caldwells wife approaches.*

'Uhhh.'

'I'll tell you how this is going to go.'

*I look at caldwells wife. She looks sober.*

'Are you good to drive?'

Caldwells wife: 'Yeah I just had a glass of wine with dinner.'

'Get them the hell out of here. I don't care where you take them just not here. Tell them when they sober up they are to report to my office first thing after roll call.'

Caldwell's wife: 'Yes sir'

*Directing my attention back to the security supervisor.*

'As for you were just going to ignore the litany of felonious behavior that your security staff if you can ignore my guys getting rowdy. I think its only fair.'

*The supervisor grumbles as he knows its not going to go great if he disagrees.*

'Alright I think this is settled up.'

*I go back to my table getting a fresh drink at the bar as the party starts to wrap up.*

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Badge 1109

*I hear the captain negotiate our release.*

'I could kisssssss that man!'

*I say as he disappears back into the party. The guards disperss as Me and Jaydon get up. We stumble out to the car. Jenna isnt saying a word. Out of the corner of I see the blonde firefighter halfway in a bush.*

*I look at Jenna and Jaydon before I stumble over there.*

'I got unfinished business.'

*I spit on him as he's semi passed out.*

'Girly haired cuckkkkkkkkk!'

*I walk back to Jennas car that she got from the valet I get into the passenger seat and its nice and warm. Everything goes black*

sd210dep.png

Deputy Mike Caldwell
Unit 210

Badge 1316

* cut off by the security supervisior and zach leaveing, i take the ensueing dressing down zach gives the rent a cop he probably got from captian big dick as my que to politely head back to my table* ‘ baby, you able to drive home or should i get us a room?’ * she replys as i sit back down*
’ already picked your keys, i told you to get trashed and celebrate tonight hon’ * she kisses me as i sit back down* ‘alright babe’

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

All I can recollect is being shoved into the back seat of Jenna's car.

*I'm sprawled out across the back seat*

At some point I vaguely recollect say: "I'm gunna puke."

Other than that, it's all black.

SheriffDep%20Generic.png
Deputy Jaydon Scott
Unit unassigned
Badge 1871

'As shitty and cold as this city is it can be amazing some times.'

'It really is.' I reply.

'Unzip me I look like I just crawled out from the after after party.'

'Sure.' I say now with every last bit of restraint or sense have been melted away.

*I take the pen back and take another hit before reaching for the tiny zipper in the back of her dress*

'Shit where is this fucking thing?' I ask looking frantically for the zipper of her dress.

The alcohol, THC, and low-light conditions make this a truly an adventure.

*Finally I find it*

I start to unzip it and it gets stuck part of the way down.

*I laugh. She laughs. We all laugh.*

'Hold on. I got it.' I say struggling to unzip.

*Breslin reaches back to try and help and ends up turning into me*

*look her in the eyes briefly*

*We both laugh*

*I free the zipper and unzip it all the way*

'There. Now you're free.' I say. 

I take a seat on the coach facing window and take one last hit.

'One more? Or you good?' I say now speaking more slowly.

'I just want you to know, I've always thought there was more to you than meets the eye. You know. How can anyone really be what they appear? Like YOU for example....people misunderstand you. You're actually fun and interesting and I actually enjoyed coming to work with you every shift. You're like a tootsie pop. Hard on the outside and really sweet on the inside. I see that in you. Like you've lived a crazy life and its made you a better person. You're like one person in the universe, and yet you kicked it's ass. You're something really special.' I ramble now completely cross-faded.

Generic%20Paramedic.png

Logan Sparks, Paramedic
Medic 2
Badge 1808

'I just want you to know, I've always thought there was more to you than meets the eye. You know. How can anyone really be what they appear? Like YOU for example....people misunderstand you. You're actually fun and interesting and I actually enjoyed coming to work with you every shift. You're like a tootsie pop. Hard on the outside and really sweet on the inside. I see that in you. Like you've lived a crazy life and its made you a better person. You're like one person in the universe, and yet you kicked it's ass. You're something really special.'

'Your really romantic when your fucked up. But I think im gonna need another hit.'

*I take another hit as I slip my dress off and dive onto the bed.*

'I don't care that you can see my ass!'

*I say as I scramble under the covers giggling*

image.png

O-1

Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

*I look up and behind me and see Breslin running half naked onto the bed.*

'Hey. Your ass is showing' I say laughing at her as she runs to cover up in the covers.

If this isn't a sign, then I don't know what is. 

*I slowly get up and take my jacket and shoes off and walk towards the bed*

'Excuse me. What are you doing in my bed?' I ask as I start to crawl onto the bed.

*I crawl and hover over her, and we both bust out laughing*

*I look into her eyes and I finally decide to let instincts take over as the lights from the city outside fill the room with a beautiful hue of Christmas.*

Edited by Chris07

Generic%20Paramedic.png

Logan Sparks, Paramedic
Medic 2
Badge 1808

* with things winding down and amber having lifted my keys, i move to stand and she follows, after we reach the valet he pulls my jeep around and I meticulously look it over for scratchs as i burn a cig real quick waiting a second or two to shake hands with a fee off shift co workers who conradulate me for my award*

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337