Captain Zach Russo's Office

Z. Russo

'She said something about you telling me that she was dead. She took that as a threat. And who am I to believe...'

*I finish the counseling form and put an x on the line for his signature.*

'Sign on the X'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'She said something about you tell me that she was dead. She took that has a threat. And who am i to believe.. Sign on the X'

*i pull out a pen and sign my name on the Dotted line*

'i told her to watch the Intersections cause i didn't wanna have to tell you she got killed cause she was recklessly driving through them she sped and drove through three intersections before i caught up to her i didn't ticket her for the speed cause i didn't have my Radar on she got a 50$ ticket for the Reckless driving. Sir i was just looking out for the Safety of your Child. I know many great officers back in LA who quit after telling a parent their child was killed. I don't wanna have to tell you she was killed Sir.' 

*i take my body cam off and Pull the SD card*

"You can even review the Footage and i can go pull my Dash cam and show you that has well'

sd252dep.png

Deputy Tim Bradford
Unit 252

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2028

"You can even review the Footage and i can go pull my Dash cam and show you that has well'

*As he signs the form I void the ticket out of the system. I put a comment in to Deputy Unprofessional, summons voided following investigation*

'Don't care. I just wanted this matter taken care of. And Safety of my child doesn't involve a summons. We don't write SCSD family here. If I here that you write one of our own again the next conversation won't be as pleasant.'

*I hand him his SD card.*

'Just remember I have the power to take days'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

* i walk up to the captians office and knock waiting with the guncase for my  smith and wesson revolver i havent carried a backup sense my time in clinton pd,but after the shit weve gone through  i feel its best i start carrying one again*

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

* i enter the office and set my guncase down as i sit down myself, opening the case  i show the gun and all its paperwork to the captian* 

‘ sir,  id like to get authorization to use this as my backup weapon, i havent carried a backup sense i was clinton PD,  we had and still have drug issues there so sometimes we’ed get loaned to delmore pd if they needed an unfamiler or unrecognized  face for a buy bust, its actually why i wanted  to be a detective with the SD, but we all know how i screwed the pooch on my last undercover... anyway the busts benefitted both my home town and delmores narcotics squad As a lotta the opoids we’ed bust would wind up in clinton and after that terror attack, i think its time i start carrying a second peice just incase, its a S&W 360 in .357, everything you need  is on the papers’

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

*I go through the case taking note of the serial number. I run it through NCIC for any flags. It comes back clean then I open up the Employee database and put the approval note in.*

'Don't really see a lot of revolvers anymore.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

‘ this revolver saved my life, my first solo day on the job  with CPD, service pistol jammed, this revolver dident, guy was in a pcp rage, and  my tazer dident put him down, ,when he grabbed me by the throat, i emptyed the cylinder and the giant  fell like a sack of potatos, messy ,but the department  cleared me, guy musta been like 6’4 +’* taking my gun back i opt to keep it in the case for right now* ‘ whats SD’s policy on backup ammo,self purchese or would the armory have .357 and do i get reimbursed for any personal rounds i fire on the job or no?’

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

*As he talks about the deal with the gun I finish putting the serial number into the employee database system.*

'So policy is you buy your own ammo you don't get reimbursed since we dont require you to carry more than one firearm. Approval process for off duty and privately owned is more for our records in case anything were to happen.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'The approval is in so its good to go, I just wouldn't go shopping on duty to get ammo.'

*I pull out my phone.*

'Hey if you want to see something cool these are my two smiths.'

*I open up the photo album and pull up the picture of my 64 and 640.*

'My 640 is my off duty gun the 64 I got in the academy and I only carried it a few months before we moved to autos.'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

* i nod and look over the photos* ‘ got anmo in my personal car, had planned to hit the range after shift,i cleaned mine, but havent actually shot it proper in a while, my revolvers duel duty, backup gun and personal carry off the clock, you know, I thought about getting a 64, its a beautiful peice’ 

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

• 2 weeks later...

*I pick up my desk phone and call Lt. Blackburn. I keep replaying a video of him screaming prepare to be beaten at a bar brawl. Luckily the view count is pretty low.*

'Blackburn I need to see you in my office.'

*I say and quickly hang up the phone.*

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'Have a seat.'

*I pull the video up of Blackburn screaming 'Prepare to be beaten or tased!'*

'You know what i'm gonna say. What color is your uniform shirt?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'Exactly and because of that your held to a higher standard because were the leaders of the department. Were better than the the people at the bottom. Screaming your going to beat someone gives off a bad look.'

*I clear my throat.*

'Point of the matter is were going to try and bury this. Me and a few of the other white shirts submitted complaints to youtube anonymously to try and get this taken down. I'm sure you've heard of white shirt immunity? Right?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

'Us white shirts from look out for each other. The department turns a blind eye so we can brush our dirty laundry under the rug. If you were a deputy we would be looking at a 30 day rip for this instead of me telling you that you done fucked up. I mean the headlines would sound a lot worse if a Lieutenant was threatening to beat someone as opposed to a deputy. Am I wrong?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109