Parade Room

Z. Russo

*I run into the station. I am way to late after a horrible night. I storm through the door as nearly everyone left* 
McMillan reporting in! *I say completly out of breath after running here after my car wouldnt start. Damn nobodys here. I will head to Blackburns office*

Edited by JussnGER

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Deputy Darius McMillan
Unit unassigned

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department 
Badge 2207

• 3 weeks later...

* after running through a dunkin  on the way to work i pull into my typical spot,roll call goes quick so i opt to leave Ajax in the truck  walking in i find  the first chair i see and plop down in a crisp class D uniform* 'im here'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1337

Taking a look at the assignments board before sitting down, I nod, happy with where I'm ending up. Now, if I can just have a quiet shift for once. 

"Caldwell, ready for another one?" I say, taking a seat next to him

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

' im here im here, woke up to a flat this morning' * i say as i finally walk in after needing to ride with the donut spare to the station  on my taurus opting for the class B uniform this shift i sit off in the corner of the room*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

With only a few minutes left until the start of the shift at 18:00 I enter the parade room ready to go.  The night before Halloween going into the morning of... well it's going to be an interesting shift but not as interesting as it would be if it were tomorrow night.  Thank god I have tomorrow night off.

detfordblackdet.png

Detective Emily Morris
Unit 302

Shiloh County Sheriff Department Detective
Badge 1504

Entering the parade room I see who is here as I walk up to the podium.

'Alright tonight leads into the morning of Halloween so beware of pranksters wanting to start early.  Nothing else to note.  Just the usual stuff from South Ft. Shannon and Delmore which are already taken care of.  That said, here are your unit assignments.

Patrol:

201 - Deputy Diaz
202 - Deputy Dempsy
206 - Deputy Richardson
209 - Deputy Keene
211 - Deputy Wagner
216 - Deputy Caldwell
220 - Sergeant Bruno

K9:

230 - Sergeant Patterson

Detectives:

302 - Detective Morris

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 2 months later...

*24 hours ago i was in maine with dad and my family for a christmas dinner with the jokes and teasing customy with my various agency family behind me  its time to focus on  work as i ease 230 into my typical spot in the station garage ajex waiting in it for now as i park,buzz in and head to parade   sitting down in a crisp class D uniform near the front only to realize i left my dunkin in the unit but at least its grounds to hit the street asap after roll call right?* 

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*after my flight was delayed one to many times im finally at work fresh off a 2 day drive with a rental car running primarrily  on coffee as i walk into parade,the 4 and a half hours of sleep probably aint enough but i needa pay down the rental fee and recoup the money from my trip over the holidays* ' sorry im late,blame Southwest'

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024