Parade Room

Z. Russo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sitting gingerly in the back of the room, I sip at my warm coffee and take a look at my watch. Yeah, this is close enough to 4 hours, I say, taking out the prescription vial and taking another tablet. 

'Wagner is here.'

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Shiloh County Sheriff Department 
Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

Not sure if I'll be of any use to the department this shift, with a few planned followup visits, I stand in the back of the room and lean on the wall. I know they have not been a big fan of me and my role, but I've been learning to adapt. I display my badge on my belt, but still, no visible firearm. 

"Diana and Henry are here. We've got some scheduleds, but we're available if needed folks."

mcitcpl.png

Corporal Diana Walter
MCIT-Sierra

Badge 2035

Shiloh County Health Mental Crisis Intervention Team Member

* another day another shift  but at least its back on ths shift easeng 230 into the garage i park it and step out grabbing and subsequently crateing ajax i step into Parade in a crisp  class D uniform leaning on the back wall* 'Pattersons here'

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

'Here we go again..' I thought to myself as I walked in the parade room, adjusting my shirt as I went over to the front, pulling a chair back and sitting down. I then pulled my iPhone out of my pocket, browsing through messages before quickly putting it away. I'd look at the Sergeant, waiting for the Lieutenant to come on podium.

sd205dep.png

Deputy John Allen
Unit 205

Badge 2044

forgetting how long the comute from clinton can sometimes be after temporarily moving back home to support  my parents with moms relapse into drugs again i finally park at the station  a fresh  class B uniform and move to sit down in the first seat i fine* ' Cals in'

Edited by Vanguard

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

Entering the room with papers in hand I look to see who is here before joining Sgt Bruno at the podium.

'Your assigned units are as follows'

Patrol:

202 - Deputy Allen
204 - Deputy O'Reilly
213 - Deputy Rogers
215 - Deputy Hawke
216 - Deputy Caldwell
217 - Deputy Wagner
220 - Sergeant Bruno

Traffic:

255 - Deputy Dempsy
256 - Deputy Clarkson

K9:

230 - Sergeant Patterson

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

• 4 months later...

*parking my car out front and walking inside to the air conditioned station i let out a sigh of relief from being in the summer heat, I walk into the parade room and lean against the back room*

'Do we have to wear a vest this shift cause fuck its too hot and i better not get assigned to no foot pursuit damnit'

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

'You better wear your vest dipshit'

*Hearing a angry sounding voice i look up and see Sergeant Bruno walk in and walk up to the podium*

'Yes Sargent'

*i pull a water out of my duty bag and take a sip and ejoy the ac a little longer waiting for assignments to be handed out* 

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers
Unit 209

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 2011

swatbadge.png

*after exiting the a crisp,cool 230 i walk outta the garage putting Ajax in his crate in my office on my way to parade,walking in with a short sleeve class D uniform leaning back against the wall* ' Pattersons in' * i say as i take a pull from my dunkin coffee looking around the room breifly only seeing myself,scrat,caldwell,and bruno so far*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337