Parade Room

Z. Russo

* hurrying into the builfing after i park my personal car i speedily change into uniform,opting for the class C as its the first i grabbed then head to parade* ' sorry lieu,had a pipe burst at  my place,bathrooms wrecked but the rest is alright,im here now sorry i forgot to text ya' * i say opting to remain standing*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 2024

*my first day as a detective and im late not too too horridly late but that wont matter cause its both my first day as a detective,and my first day on this  shift parking my car i lock it snd head inside my backup holsters nestled on my ankle my other gear stashed in my dusty blue shade  suit and ive kept the white shirt clean,as i head into the building i shrug off the fact i tower over just about everybody at 6'6 as i finally walk into the parade room* 'detective karlson,reporting for asignment i transfered from the other shift' * i say as i move to hand the lieutenant the paperwork i got told to bring my first day on this shift,spotting the tiny women i smile noting that compared to her im ginormous so i hope shes not intimidated* 

SheriffDep%20Generic.png

Detective Peter Karlsson
Unit unassigned

Badge 2113

• 1 month later...

*after some personal time i roll 230  into the parking lot,parking at the garage as i step out im in newly pressed and cleaned Class D's with long sleeves, as i shit my door i pop ajaxs both ton ensure the system works and cause im a bit lazy* 'heel up " i command as i clip his lead  grabbing my cofee off the room of my cryuiser,i walk in and kennel ajax,before i enter parade leaning off to he side up front,not  to overstep the lieutenant or the patrol sgt but up front enough where i can hear whatever breifings that are given clearly* 'here lieu" * i say as i take a pull from the large dunkin cup in my left hand,the right hooking into my vest while i wait*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*after some personal time im back at work,walking into the parade room in the class B uniform i sit down kinda near the front but a row or two back  pulling my cell while i want opting to  browse sports stuff and other news while i want for a unit or orders*

sd258dep.png

Deputy Cal Dempsy
Unit 258

Badge 2024

* i oush off tge walk dropping my emoty cup in the bin as the caltian walks uo and mentiins an announcement,slipping my now free left hand into my vest knowing its gotta be serious if russos here givibg the caltian a respectful nod as i straighten up curious as to what might be about to go down*

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

After checking who is in I walk from my office to the parade room and seeing Jones slip in there just before I get there.  Heading to the podium I look at those in the room and hand out their assignments.

Patrol:

202 - Deputy Allen
203 - Deputy Keene
204 - Deputy O'Reilly
213 - Deputy Rogers
215 - Deputy Hawke
216 - Deputy Caldwell
217 - Deputy Wagner
220 - Sergeant Bruno

Traffic:

255 - Deputy Dempsy
256 - Deputy Clarkson

K9:

230 - Sergeant Patterson
231 - Deputy Sanchez
232 - Deputy Jones

Knowing the Captain has something to say next I get out of his way once I'm done.

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

*Blackburn steps aside.*

'Thank you.'

*Stepping up to the podium*

'So I will tell you this once and only once. Anyone who attends the Christmas banquet is expected to be on their best behavior. After last year I will not have incidents coming from members of this department. If there are any incidents expect to be assigned to the rubber gun squad pending department charges. That is all'

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109