Braquage

M. Price

*Stretching a bit in my chair I take a quick glance at the clock.  Three minutes until 4pm.  Could use a pizza tonight.  Yeah that's sounds good.  Hearing a call come in I take it.*

'911, where's your emergency?'

*A voice replying in a whisper responds.*

'TD Bank, 3054 Lyons Ave, we're being robbed'

'How many?'

'Four guys, they're all carrying Ak-47s, heavily decked out in armor.'

'Anyone hurt?'

'No, no...'

*Hearing someone in the background interrupt the caller.*

'Who are you speaking to?'

'No one, I'm not talking to anyone'

'Fuck'

*The sound of a gun shot followed by screaming fills my headset.*

'Hey, why'd you shoot her'

'We got the pigs coming, hurry up.'

*Hearing another gun shot the line goes dead and I get on the Sheriff's radio.*

"County to Sheriff's Department, I need all available units and bosses to respond to the TD Bank on Lyons Ave for a Bank Robbery, shots have been fired, multiple hostages and a possible causality inside"

*Getting on EMS's radio.*

"County to EMS, I need units to respond and stage near the TD Bank on Lyons Ave for a Bank Robbery, possible casualty inside"

Morgan Price
ERT 911 Communications Dispatcher
Badge 1606

'Fuck'

*Hearing the call go out I begin dashing from my office and down to 200.  This bank is located in the area of Lyons Ave that's between N.3rd Street and N. 4th Street.  Going to want to block those areas off.  As I get to the truck and hop in I key up the radio.*

"200 responding, I want responding units to block of Lyons Ave from N. 3rd and N. 4th.  For now, unless directed otherwise, North 4th will be staging for the Sheriff's Department."

*Letting go of the mic I start up the Silverado and flip on the lights as well as sirens as I get going to the scene.*

sd200lt.png

Lieutenant Andrew Blackburn
Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

'Well damn'

*Turning around as I'm in Oxnard right now I make my way to the scene.  This is going to suck.  Flipping on my lights and sirens I key up the radio.*

"214 responding"

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1504

*Hearing the call get dispatched out, chills run down my back. Bank robbery, hostages, casualty. This was gonna skew bad, no question about it. I reach up to my slide switch and flip it all the way to the right, pressing the wail button as I press the pickup's accelerator to the floor.*

"102, ERT, show me en route to the office on a rush to secure 101. Go ahead and send the SWAT page, have 1512 respond 103 to the scene."

*I start moving through traffic, switching through siren tones as I make my way back towards the office. It was definitely going to be an interesting day at this rate.*

SWATsgt.png

Sergeant Scott Wright
Unit 102

Badge 2009

swatbadge.png

*I had been patrolling Southriver after the shooting earlier, using the unmarked Charger to slip around relatively unnoticed. When the traffic for the robbery came over, I curse audibly and pic up my radio mic.*

"209 responding."

*I flip on the lights and sirens, starting to head north through the streets.*

sd217cpl.png

Corporal Richard O'Reilly
Unit 217

Badge 1943

"200 responding, I want responding units to block of Lyons Ave from N. 3rd and N. 4th.  For now, unless directed otherwise, North 4th will be staging for the Sheriff's Department."

"214 responding"

"102, ERT, show me en route to the office on a rush to secure 101. Go ahead and send the SWAT page, have 1512 respond 103 to the scene."

"209 responding."

"200, 214, 102, 209 copy.  Sending out a page to SWAT"

*Hearing that I page SWAT to respond.*

Morgan Price
ERT 911 Communications Dispatcher
Badge 1606

*Getting the page and seeing the instructions to get 103 I leave my office and head down the the SWAT's motor pool.  Finding 103 I get in the vehicle and start her up.*

"1512 in 103, responding"

SWATdeputy.png
Isaiah Greene
SCSD Recruiter/SWAT Team

Shiloh County Sheriff Department
Badge 1512

swatbadge.png

*Before even getting out of the station with Randy I hear the call for the bank robbery.*

'Shit.'

*I look toward Randy as I start making my way out to my unit*

'Lets go Randy, keep up. Shit's about to get real. You follow your training and you'll come out fine.'

*I hop into 205 letting Randy get in with me then grab the radio, flip the lights and sirens on and head off toward the scene*

"205 responding."

sd205dep.png

Deputy Casey DeMarco
Unit 205

Badge 1827

*Sitting down at the computer to review the paperwork for the shooting. Just about as I am about to send my statement to PIO*

"County to Sheriff's Department, I need all available units and bosses to respond to the TD Bank on Lyons Ave for a Bank Robbery, shots have been fired, multiple hostages and a possible causality inside"

"400 Responding from station. Activate active shooter policy I will advise location of the command post."

sd400cpt.png

Captain Zachary Russo, Fort Shannon Uniformed Division Captain
Unit 400

Shiloh County Sheriff's Department
Badge 1109

‘ you gotta be shitting me first the strip club now a goddamn bank guess im gonna have one hell of a review of this truck’ * i sprint outta my office ajax on my heal before i get him in the truck i slip his police dog vest on then he mounts up,i practically slam his door closed and damn near rip mine off its hinges with an equally quick slam closed,not even outta the parking lot i key up* “ 230 rolling aswell county”  i flip the lights on and pull my phone  giving amber a Sitrep and exchange i love you’s while i undo the rack that has my AR in it and sling it over myself letting the gun rest on my seat*

’shits gonna get real buddy, i hope your ready’ * as i rip outta the lot i flip the trucks sirens on ajax instantly stsrts getting hyped barking and whining  in my ear*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Sergeant Jason Paterson, K9 Unit
Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I stand outside the ambulance bay at Shiloh County, smoking a cigarette as Callahan finishes cleaning the ambulance. I wasn't quite sure where the French girl was. I flick ash onto the ground and take another puff, gazing out into the city.*

"County to EMS, I need units to respond and stage near the TD Bank on Lyons Ave for a Bank Robbery, possible casualty inside"

*Fuck. Another shooting. I key up my radio, talking around the cigarette.*

"Medic 1, ERT, go ahead and clear us from County Med and show us en route to the bank robbery."

*I walk back to my truck as I finish the cigarette, tossing it to the ground and scrubbing it with my boot.*

'Another fuckin shooting, this one at a bank. Robbery in progress, apparently. Let's fuckin go, probie.'

*I step into the passenger seat and pick up the charting computer, starting to fill in information. I pop another cigarette into my mouth but don't light it, knowing I'd probably smoke th rest of my pack in the staging area.*

medic7pm.png

Paramedic Tom Murdoch
Medic 7

Shiloh County Fire Department EMS
Badge 2008

*Hearing the call go out I immediately put out my cig and head to M1.  Getting in the driver's seat I wait for Murdick and the probie to get settled in before driving off.  As I leave the hospital I flip on the lights and sirens.*

medic1-2emt.png

EMT Erika Sjostrom
Medic 1

Shiloh County Fire Department EMS
Badge 1315

*I flick my cigarette out.*

'Fuck. This is going to suck.'

"EDO-1 Show me responding to the back robbery"

*I walk back into the bay and get in the tahoe. I flip the lights and siren on and begin headed to the staging area.*

"All responding units, Get your mass shooter kit out on arrival"

image.png

EMS Lieutenant Alyssa Breslin
O-1

Shiloh County Fire Department
Badge 1301

EMS Station Officer
QA/QI Staff EMT-P

* having just refueled  maybe 5 minutes ago im just about to let the tower know my planned route when i hear the call about a robbery and get a text from jason its the second time today he’s told me he might not make it home as i reply and store my cell in my flight suit i key up immediately altering course to the bank in question 

“ Helo 1 to  county im inbound ETA five minutes  advise channel for contact with  units on the ground”

Amber Hutchinson
ERT Helo-1
Shiloh County Emergency Response Team

*Pulling up at the intersection of N. 4th and Lyons Ave I bring 200 to a halt as I use the truck to block off the south bound lanes.  Grabbing my patrol rifle I crack open the door and exit the truck seeing the bank just down the way a bit.  It's probably a quarter or half mile away from me.  As I round the truck I start telling people to leave the area as I wait for others.*

"200 on scene, intersection of N. 4th and Lyons"

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

* as i haul through traffic constantly chaseing 200s tail lights it seems  i finally spot Andrews Silverado on the corner of the street in question so i pull the Durango in behind him as i key up mark myself in scene and charge my slung AR using my trucks engine block and his trucks rear quarter pannel for cover as i step out* “ 230 on scene  at the same intersection”

* i release my PTT as i speak noting wrre about a quarter mile away* “ see any movement?’ * i ask as  i scan the bank i might not of been as badass as he was in the army but i atleast know weve got a similar mindset on shit like this*

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*I pull up behind 200*

"400 is establishing command at N 4th and Lyons"

*I step out of the car and walk over to Blackburn and Patterson*

'What do we got so far?'

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*As Patterson and Russo show up I turn to them as they ask questions.*

'Bank roughly a quarter mile away, no movement yet.  We've got some parked cars that we can get some bodies behind when they arrive.'

sd200lt.png

Unit 200
Platoon Commander
Badge 1321

‘ we know what kinda weapons the players have, these punks with hot pistols  or guys with AR’s?’ * i ask as the captian sets command up as i glance out from behind mine and andrews trucks* ‘ hey cap’ * i say acknowledging his  arrival* 

Edited by Vanguard

sd230sgt.png

Unit 230

Badge 1337

*Coming to 3rd and Lyons I bring 214 to a stop in the intersection in order to block off traffic going north on Lyons.  Don't need the sirens anymore so I shut them off as I get out of the SUV.  Grabbing the patrol rifle I begin directing people away from the scene.  From here I can see the bank roughly a half mile up the road and in the distance I can barely make out the others setting up a command post.*

"214 on scene, 3rd and Lyons redirecting traffic"

sd215cpl.png
Coporal Evelyn Hawke
Unit 215

Badge 1504

'Ok, Blackburn lets get a perimeter set up on the block and start evacuating the other businesses in the area, I'm seeing a lot of plate glass windows on street level which is neither concealment nor cover. Blackburn take a small group of officers and get into strategic positions around the front of the bank, Patterson Establish a perimeter one block either way and work on evacuations..'

"400, were establishing a perimeter, Advise 101 to respond to my position forthwith. EMS can stage at my location as it is safe right now. County activate the the reverse 911 system for a shelter in place order for a half a mile radius pending evacuations and advise the commissioner of the situation"

sd400cpt.png

Unit 400

Badge 1109

*I get called over to Price’s desk for the active bank robbery, shots fired. SWAT activated and SD descending. Before I really have much chance to discuss it with her, I hear 400 activate the active shooter protocol again.*

“10-4 400, activating active shooter protocol.”

*With that, I nod to Price, who dispatches, again, the necessary people. Within minutes, there’s going to be a dozen cruisers from across the county blaring to the scene, as well as the liaison to coordinate it all. 1201 is still ready for service, just barely getting parked, so they’ll be deployed in no time at all.*

"All responding units, Get your mass shooter kit out on arrival”

*Well, that does that, I think to myself. Just setting up the EOC, I log in and dispatch the mass casualty protocol as well. The bus will be rolling to the scene, and the med director will get a page to report as well. The exact location is going to be up to the on scene folks, but coordinating their arrival will be an issue in and of itself, I’m sure. I send the page down to the Mass Casualty Task Force, knowing someone will be in the bus and responding within the next few minutes. I switch to the SCFD radio and activate a few additional EMS units as well, calling in some of the day units, as well as some support vehicles.*

“Medic 99 respond to TD Bank on Lyons staging area for active shooter. Possible multiple injuries. Support 1, ERT.”

Support 1 copies, responding?”

10-4, report with Medic Support 22, be advised that ERT MC is en route.” I pause, checking where the fast response cars are. FR 1 is free roaming. “FR-1, ERT”

“FR-1 available to respond.”

“10-4, take that call as well.”

*I type a notice to the EMS Chief, seeing if he’s going to be taking in this call as well, or waiting to hear how it develops. I brief Captain Goodricht that the EOC is active, and expect to see him soon, if anything happens.*

"400, were establishing a perimeter, Advise 101 to respond to my position forthwith. EMS can stage at my location as it is safe right now. County activate the the reverse 911 system for a shelter in place order for a half a mile radius pending evacuations and advise the commissioner of the situation"

“10-4 400. ERT has already advised teams. Command post and Mass Casualty plans activated and en route. Additional policing resources are en route to support.”

Lieutenant Charles Aylward
Shiloh County ERT Communications Dispatch Supervisor
Badge 1663

*As I patrol, I hear the MDT warble go off. Urgent message.*

SWAT ACTIVATED, ROBBERY IN PROGRESS. TD BANK. LYONS AVE. RESPOND CODE 3, SHOTS FIRED.

*Shit. This day just doesn’t end.*

“ERT, 208 is going to be responding code 3 to the bank, acknowledging SWAT activation.”

*I’ll probably beat the SWAT truck to the scene, but I know that the bulk of my gear is in the bag on the truck. I’ll get ready when they arrive. Listening to the traffic, we’re bringing the Lenco out, so they mean business. Active shooter activation means thank god I don’t have a probie to worry about.*

Command at N4th and Lyons.”

*That’s where I’ll be. I divert around to come up behind, and park at the edge of the perimeter, instead of going through it all. I’m assuming SWAT will be meeting here. I cycle through my sirens, clearing around traffic, as I’m sure they’re concerned about all the sirens buzzing through the city.*

“101, 208, I’m headed directly to scene, staging at command.”

sd204cpl.png

Corporal Jerry Wagner
Unit 204

Badge 2005
swatbadge.png

*hearing the call go out i key up on the radio*

"ERT 215 Show me responding Break 215 to 400 where do you want me sir"

*i release my PTT and turn on my Lights and start heading towards the bank*

sd209dep.png

Deputy James Rogers